• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:03 AM

I have a confession to make. When I was making all those threads including this one now and criticizing the forum leader, I was trolling. What I was doing, was my best Zinix impersonation. I really did ask Mourn to ban my account, but I just wanted to see if he would do it, and was doing my best Saturn impersonation. Now I really do like Saturn and think he makes some good points. I was also impersonating Mournblade's storytelling thread to show a point that few people really actually care, except WydrA... they just want Feld0 back.

I'm more like Ryudo and believe someone shouldn't be emotionally invested in the forums.

Now it is true that I'm poor and also that my father died. And I even have a mental disability. But I actually have an IQ of close to 160 and if I really wanted to, I could outsmart Mitch... or even make a better case against Mournblade, should I have disliked him.

Now I took the trolling a bit too far and I probably deserve a warning point or two over it. But I probably won't be banned.

Now at least some of you have Skype and can message me on there now where I'm less in-character. But you guys can continue to have fun with me. I'm sure Fieryguns loves me right now.

I still hope to have fun with you all on here. People like Sorceror and Ryudo, and who knows, I might even find a way to get along with Mitch some day.

And I really am sorry. I think I put this thing on for a bit too long, to the point where it's not even funny. I put it on twice as long as I should have. And I owe the biggest apology to Mourn... he seemed genuinely stressed out at me I think. But it's just too much fun to play Zinix and create a million threads and think you should call the shots and all kinds of stuff. It's like a disease even.

Please don't ban me, k?

#2 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

:Implying it wasn't obvious.:

I don't even...

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

tumblr_ln0hq2h4Xj1qbcjfoo1_500.gif

I have a confession to make. When I was making all those threads including this one now and criticizing the forum leader, I was trolling. What I was doing, was my best Zinix impersonation. I really did ask Mourn to ban my account, but I just wanted to see if he would do it, and was doing my best Saturn impersonation. Now I really do like Saturn and think he makes some good points. I was also impersonating Mournblade's storytelling thread to show a point that few people really actually care, except WydrA... they just want Feld0 back.

I'm more like Ryudo and believe someone shouldn't be emotionally invested in the forums.

Now it is true that I'm poor and also that my father died. And I even have a mental disability. But I actually have an IQ of close to 160 and if I really wanted to, I could outsmart Mitch... or even make a better case against Mournblade, should I have disliked him.

Now I took the trolling a bit too far and I probably deserve a warning point or two over it. But I probably won't be banned.

Now at least some of you have Skype and can message me on there now where I'm less in-character. But you guys can continue to have fun with me. I'm sure Fieryguns loves me right now.

I still hope to have fun with you all on here. People like Sorceror and Ryudo, and who knows, I might even find a way to get along with Mitch some day.

And I really am sorry. I think I put this thing on for a bit too long, to the point where it's not even funny. I put it on twice as long as I should have. And I owe the biggest apology to Mourn... he seemed genuinely stressed out at me I think. But it's just too much fun to play Zinix and create a million threads and think you should call the shots and all kinds of stuff. It's like a disease even.

Please don't ban me, k?

Just chillax for a while. Don't take this the wrong way but it is kind of apparent you were looking for some attention but that can backfire with how you were going about it. 

I create quite a number of threads to, but my thought process is to spark conversations about the topic or at least allow people to see what some of the latest stories and news might be.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:23 AM

No such thing as an IQ. It only tests the mathmaical part of the brain. According to IQ tests I have been known to have an IQ of,50,84,104 and 150. There is different brain types and ther IQ is an old outdated and BS test. It's not real. You can't actually measure intelligence. I've believed this for almost 20 years and last few years science has been confirming it.

As for the trolling. I knew you were having trouble and being overly sensitive. Topics like these to be quite frank should be warning worthy if not a ban. It can wear thin fast and then the WUF be after you and just being blunt and honest,you have a thin skin and it really will get rubbed hard by other people getting annoyed. I can deal with it personally others may not be so passive. I'd stop now if I were you.

Edited by Ryudo, 06 November 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#5 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

These stupid threads are pointless and are getting old. Seriously if you don't have something worthwhile to say then don't say it.

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

when i become mod i will ban you

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

POPULAR

when i become mod i will ban you

RYUDO
Sorceror12 85585-youre-all-gonna-get-banned-gif-pvr

Edited by Sorceror12, 06 November 2014 - 09:45 AM.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:12 AM

Cmon man it was pathetic and obvious :/

#9 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:20 AM

This is fun.  I'm happy I started paying more attention to this forum again.   :laugh:

At least I think I am...

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#10 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

I just want my story about feld0 ;_;

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#11 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    FURRIES, Zelda, Mario, Nintendo etc.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I am really confused... I'll just stand in this here corner here... anyone care to join... there's cake

cropped-cropped-NintyBuzzSmallLogoc2.png

#12 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

I am really confused... I'll just stand in this here corner here... anyone care to join... there's cake

He made a bunch of threads to "troll" us while he mocked several other people on (or use to be on) this forum.

And depends... What kind of cake is it?

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#13 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

He made a bunch of threads to "troll" us while he mocked several other people on (or use to be on) this forum.

hqdefault.jpg

#14 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

For someone who claims to be intelligent(IQ160), you'd think you'd have realized that this was a piss poor attempt at trolling that most weren't finding amusing, that maybe you should have something to show on a kick starter before making one, especially when it's coming from a guy who had to ask if his PC was a good build, that you sold off a console only to rebuy it less then a year later, etc. Doesn't exactly make you sound very intelligent, does it?

But hey, that's none of my business.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#15 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:34 PM

hqdefault.jpg

I'm good.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#16 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

Also possible you're just using this as an excuse to cover up your behavior.

#17 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:18 PM

How long before you keep doing this (make useless topics, say you asked to get banned but never does, i'm never coming back. Just the stuff that happens every time someone does rainbow like this.) then make a topic how you were trolling about trolling and how your sorry and will stop. 

lol

bb0.gif

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Also possible you're just using this as an excuse to cover up your behavior.

I'm very very sure that is the case.

#19 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

I don't see why everyone cares so much. If it was a troll, and everyone saw it, then whatever. It's over now, he's apologized. If it wasn't and he's covering up., then whatever, it's over now, and he's still apologized. This didn't ruin anyone's life. Heck it probably didn't even ruin anyone's day (except maybe for mourn). What's the point of being so insulting and snobby about it? Let's just move on...

BTW I've always found that cake to be in poor taste (in terms of the people who made it and the people who bought it).

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#20 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

POPULAR

lol guiz, I wasn't being serious, I was just trollin, for realz bros

You're still acting just like saturn.
Just stop when you're ahead and don't make it look any worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!