• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

I was thinking of a video channel I could make that could be fun. In this channel, there will be two types of videos, called My Videos and Challenger Videos.

In My Videos, I will spend 20 minutes talking about my stance on a controversial game subject involving games or the game industry. Such as, is Sonic 2006 one of the worst games ever?

In Competitor Videos, other people will spend 20 minutes arguing AGAINST my view, and I can put the video on my page.

Uh, what do you think?

#2 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Boring

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:09 PM

I wouldn't limit yourself to two types of videos on your channel. With your setup, you'll have to rely upon others.. and starting out fresh there may not be any submissions.

I'd just create a generalized channel, then break the channel down into sections/playlists which can be organized on the page. Create videos of topics that interest you and allow others to comment in said videos. Build a following and community. The more niche your subject or topic, the better chance you have at getting a response.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

The more niche your subject or topic, the better chance you have at getting a response.

Just making videos/rants/raves about Sonic games it is!

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

First Video: WHY SONIC '06 SHOULD BE REMADE!

Genius!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

First Video: WHY SONIC '06 SHOULD BE REMADE!

Genius!

I agree, capu.

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

Do what you wanna do. Do it at your own pace. Don't feel forced into making a video just for the sake of it. Over time you will work into it being comfortable. I was super freaked out and scared my first video of showing myself. Over time I no longer cared. I look 14 and fat but who cares. I do it because I like to. Say what you wanna say and no worries,someone will always disagree with you. Some may throw insults. Just delete those and don't respond. Have at it. I don't think anything I do is anything special overall but I just have fun.

Edited by Ryudo, 11 November 2014 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!