Photo

Stop the spam, and I don't mean just the adverts.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#21 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

this forum needs to die

i will save the forum

rd 4 admin 

#22 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

I once created a jello account to troll a Forum I didn't like in my younger days. Though it was specifically about jello themed adult themed videos...
We're practically brothers!

Jello ftw

I do post too many troll/meme topics, but I have been limiting myself to 3-4 threads a day lately. I also find it weird that anything Sorceror posts is considered gold, but I post like the same thing and it's considered garbage.
But let's talk some more about you Jelloman, and hopefully your little 13 year old, book store spamming brain will understand...
You are being nostalgic. I'm not sure what forum you go to, but this forum has always been pretty terrible. It would be even worse if it wasn't for me. It would just be Sorceror talking to himself about Nintendo, and Ryudo doing who knows what.
Now all you are doing is destroying this forum even worse, Jelloman. Because if you press the issue, all that will happen is that I'll get warnings, and I'll have to listen to them and will probably just stop posting new threads, and pretty soon it's a boring technical forum. I don't see you contributing much. All you are doing is whining like a little... something.

1. I don't see what my contribution has to do with it, I choose to keep a low profile.
2. Just because I'm 13 dose not by any mean give you the right to be condescending towards me in anyway, just because I'm 13 doesn't make me an idiot, as far as I know members are accepting towards the the factor of my age.
3. You have not been a member of these forums as long as I have and over time I have witnessed a decline in the quality because of more and more low quality posts, I mean do you have to share your opinion on everything , is it really our job to care about your comparatively small action figure collection?
4. I don't think the forum would be better without you, the more members the better, I just want you to tone it down and so do others evidently, I'm not looking for argument and I'm fairly sure no one else is, there was no need to word it like that, also if you don't want warnings just don't post frequently.
5. I'm trying to do the forums a favour by not Turning it into a mindless troll post pit and for the record I don't think everything sorcerer is gold but most of it is higher quality than yours.
Finally I don't consider my bookstore link spamming I'm not forcing it in people faces like you do with your constant feed of opinions that people won't value as highly because your forcing them on it and not looking for further discussion because you post a new one an hour latter.
No hard feelings man.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#23 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

There is always...

I love how people side with someone who doesn't even contribute to the forum and has a spam link in their profile (Jelloman) over me.

*takes off sunglasses*

Room for Jello.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Edited by Ryudo, 13 November 2014 - 04:24 PM.

#24 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

5. I'm trying to do the forums a favour by not Turning it into a mindless troll post pit

do you even know where you are

#25 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

do you even know where you are

Oh wait this is the wii u forums.

#26 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:45 PM

Oh wait this is the wii u forums.

nah this is wii u cafe 

#tbt2013

#27 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

Jelloman, you joined in 2012 and made your first post in 2013. I joined in 2012 and was active then.

#28 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

POPULAR

Jelloman, you joined in 2012 and made your first post in 2013. I joined in 2012 and was active then.

And how about now? Quality over quantity.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#29 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

POPULAR

list of people who care.

1.You

by chance

#30 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

Doesn't mean I couldn't read and know about the forum.

#31 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

Mourn or GameCollector, freaking kill this thread and give me and Jelloman warnings for creating or participating in such a carpy thread.

#32 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

Mourn or GameCollector, freaking kill this thread and give me and Jelloman warnings for creating or participating in such a carpy thread.

Sorry Porhorse, but I don't think Jelloman did anything wrong here. He was, if anything, doing something right. I'm also getting tired of the many crappy threads you make. And I think you've gotten past warning points...

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#33 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

Sorry Porhorse, but I don't think Jelloman did anything wrong here. He was, if anything, doing something right. I'm also getting tired of the many crappy threads you make. And I think you've gotten past warning points...

We'll see what the staff wants to do...

#34 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

POPULAR

You have the nerve to call me a whining so and so and yet you moan to the forums higher power members to give me warning points on a forum thread that needed to be created at some point.
Please, does it look like they would take your side when your being so petty.

Edited by Jelloman, 13 November 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#35 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

Lolz.

#36 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

In this thread, we get to witness my favourite thing to watch: a person who has a point arguing with a moron so far up his butt that he's pulling every argument. Posts don't matter, Porhorse. By your metric, Pewdiepie is best Youtube gamer because he's got the most views, ignoring that HCbailly is far superior. To summarize,

"I'd rather die known as a genius to a few then a moron to the world"

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#37 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

We'll see what the staff wants to do...

They'll just tell you to knock it off, then they'll contribute with their thoughts to the thread, because the staff are well-adjusted individuals capable of noticing when there's a problem and act accordingly. The staff is not here to babysit and protect you from criticism, Pork.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#38 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

Porhorse - ownzorz by kidz. (Not even being serious anymore. What will that do?)

#39 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

In this thread, we get to witness my favourite thing to watch: a person who has a point arguing with a moron so far up his butt that he's pulling every argument. Posts don't matter, Porhorse. By your metric, Pewdiepie is best Youtube gamer because he's got the most views, ignoring that HCbailly is far superior. To summarize,

"I'd rather die known as a genius to a few then a moron to the world"

<_< >_> ^_^ Happy Console Gamer is best. I never saw Pews vids and only heard of him a month or so ago.

Porhorse how old are you exactly since you keep pulling the age card. Just curious.

#40 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!