• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

So certain members think I am making too many threads, and some (well, Mitch) think they are trashy. How about just using this thread to tell me HOW I should post? This will avoid me and you fighting, complaining about each other, and ultimately getting warning points over it.

Mourn might want to combine a few threads should members think they need combined, to keep people happy.

It's going to take awhile to fix all this. Either we ignore it and let it die down, a mod or admin tries to fix it, or I probably don't see this happening but if I was given some extremely watered down powers like a section mod or below, I would do it just to keep this community happy. Ie, moderating my own behavior when necessary. But I'm fine with anything.

Now I will still explain why I made so many threads. Sometimes you want to say something and you've already posted and posts get combined in a messy fashion. Also, the human being isn't really a multitasker. It could get really hard talking about three different subjects that are remotely the same in one thread. You have to think about it harder than I can, and format well. But oh well, this is no excuse.

It's just really hard given that I can't put a whole lot of mind power into anything, to manage things well and clear. I'm more prone to mistakes than your average person.

Now almost ALL the major posters have had problems and caused problems on their posting. Zinix, UnchainedGoku, etc. I think it would be better if we were able to outline an organization plan.

Honestly, if we can't figure something out, I'm leaving. I can't take any more of Mitch's whining.

I guess for starters, we can combine the Capu, The Last Story, and Saturn threads in the Roleplay forum. Then combine the two Sorceror threads there. Then combine the two other ones in this Site News and Feedback forums about Mourn. It might take something more clever should we want to combine my game forum posts. Although if you wanted to, you could combine the Sonic Boom thread with a picture/video thread about it.

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

if I was given some extremely watered down powers like a section mod or below

lol

but seriously just stop making 1000 threads a day

Edited by Fieryguns, 05 November 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

Well hot damn that was a speedy return..

If the entire forum is complaining about your threads spam then its not just "Mitch" who is whining....Everyone is thinking it Im just the one being the most anal vocal

How about just using this thread to tell me HOW I should post? 

In a perfect world it would be by not posting at all...but beggars cant be choosers so one rant thread in the basement of the forums shall suffice

#4 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

I was going to not post because I have nothing of value to add, but then I realized what it was I was posting in.

I don't even...

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

No, you don't need an organization plan for your posting, or mod powers to moderate yourself.

Yes, you're making a lot of threads, some of those threads could have just been replies in the threads you already created. But the problem here is that you're now making a thread about your behavior, justifying your behavior.

Zinix and UnchainedGoku didn't have problems because of their posting, but because of their behavior. Zinix had a pretty awful personality and didn't put any effort into his posts. Goku would get in fights and left the forum because of a tantrum.

Before you make a thread, think about whether it actually contributes to anything or if it more suited as a reply in another thread you have made. We don't need a forum-wide meeting to discuss your behavior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!