#1 ritsuka6

ritsuka6

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

POPULAR

https://www.facebook...987?pnref=story

'd like to speak about development status of DT in words of my own to the extent that I am allowed.

1. DT owns the game mechanism sophisticatedly merged action games and shooter games together.

2. DT development is going smoothly. In another words we finishes editing ending movie the other day.

3. DT will be released next year. Nintendo has already announced in their press release.

4. Scale of DT is more than Ninja Gaiden in solo play – story mode.

5. DT demolishes the standard of past console games in on-line multi-play.

6. Almost all specifications I wanted to do were implemented. I got an up-close look at good manners of the great forerunner, COD, BF, GOW, and my loving HALO. On that basis, we added totally brandnew playabilities that only we can create.

7. Anyone can enjoy this game; from casual gamers to hard-core gamers. Let me put it this way. You guys can throw a fun party, or can kill each other in realistic war. You can play your heart out

This is all I can disclose to you today, be patient just a little longer. Don't miss it

Screenshot-56-1024x575.png

eca3aee6de288963cbdc714fb8d5a6ac.png

iYVL4FqCsGvh0.gif

i1siUpqiDl6XD.gif

iclII4U1gPXn7.gif

iWd9Eel8EEFWC.gif

277142-deilvs3rdr.jpg

Based itagaki san 35c.jpg

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

Hyped. I love these smaller budget action games.

#3 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:49 PM

That's how you make an entrance.

#4 Hound of God

Hound of God

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • NNID:Hound_of_God

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

But awesome as it is, can you use the wii remote?

'Cause once you're there, you can never go back.

Need%20a%20hug.png

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

Great to see some info!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

Well, since we're missing Call of Duty this should do for online shooters, though it probably won't last long until theres nobody online. This game is going to flop so hard, if it gets at least ok reviews then I'll pick it up.

2lvmghw.png

#7 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:17 AM

Please buy this game if you can guys. Please shown nintendo was worth it

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:00 AM

Really hope the game lives up to his own hype.

I liked when it was shown but it needed work to make it really good.

Would be cool to see a new trailer before the year is over!

#9 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

As someone who thought this game looked fun at e3 I'm already really excited for it! Always nice to hear more stuff about it and I had no idea it had already been confirmed for 2015 but that's good to hear. Hope we see more gameplay soon.

Edited by AdmiralClassy, 23 November 2014 - 09:19 AM.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#10 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:57 AM

Wasn't really considering buyig this before because the single player seemed a little... excessive. But none of the stuff here was like that, and it'd be nice to have a "realistic" shooter for the collection. And to support some different venture from Nintendo. I'll probably keep a closer eye on it.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#11 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

I think it's more funny that a graphical showcase cus those graphics look........ something. Anyway, I know the story will be good, I do hope he's not comparing this to Gears cos that is not fair on Gears(The superior three shooter). 

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

I think it's more funny that a graphical showcase cus those graphics look........ something. Anyway, I know the story will be good, I do hope he's not comparing this to Gears cos that is not fair on Gears(The superior three shooter). 

Keep in mind, this game was originally being developed for last gen. And a pretty significant portion of the game was finished when Nintendo acquired it. Would probably be too much work to make everything look current gen now.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Keep in mind, this game was originally being developed for last gen. And a pretty significant portion of the game was finished when Nintendo acquired it. Would probably be too much work to make everything look current gen now.

Game has switched engines 3 times now and said since E3 they have improvedthe visuals running on the new engine. E3 might have still been running on Darksiders II engine. I think it's switched to UE3 now. It went from Relic to DSII to UE3.

Another thing to keep in mind a E3 build of a game it already an outdated build of a game often. Usually that build is a section like a demo made a few months prior to E3.

#14 ccusack

ccusack

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

Recent screens seem to support UE3 IMO, we need a current build trailer to show off some of the work that has been done. Keeping my eye out for this one. Almost forgot completely about it there for a second. Good thing devs released information on the status. Now let's see it!

#15 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:13 AM

I hope sales are decent so people actually play the multiplayer.

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:44 AM

I hope sales are decent so people actually play the multiplayer.

I think it will be fine. You can still find a match in 007 which launched with the Wii U in 2012.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

I think it will be fine. You can still find a match in 007 which launched with the Wii U in 2012.

Well to be fair that was pretty much the only good exclusive shooter for the Wii

Edited by WydrA, 27 November 2014 - 09:48 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:57 AM

Well to be fair that was pretty much the only good exclusive shooter for the Wii

I'd beg to differ. Reviews for the game were fairly poor and blops2 was available at same time. Many more still playing that on wii u. Either way devils third is more high profile and will be fine with community.

Oh and 007 was multiplat... 007 legends I'm speaking of.

#19 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

I'd beg to differ. Reviews for the game were fairly poor and blops2 was available at same time. Many more still playing that on wii u. Either way devils third is more high profile and will be fine with community.

Oh and 007 was multiplat... 007 legends I'm speaking of.

Well legends was basically like the bayonetta port. Added some content and Bumped the graphics up a bit (I know they didn't do that for bayo). And blops was a pretty poor port wasn't it? And who cares about reviews? The game was a heck of a lot of fun. Enjoy it more than the CoD I've played for sure.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#20 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:21 AM

I enjoyed legends in single player, netcode in my multiplayer left a lot to be desired. Blops2 is the polar opposite for me :). Single player meh, better performance in multiplayer and patches smoothed out some issues and brought in nuke town finally even if a year and a half late lol.

But to keep on topic, devils third should have no issues in offering up populated online servers. Happy thanksgiving wydra.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!