• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 steve3110

steve3110

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

hi everyone i just joined so hello to you all,im getting a wii u in the next couple of days,ive only got a certain amount of cash,so my question is do i get a brand new 8gb or a second hand 32gb,the 32gb is in a game shop,and it does come with a warrenty,any advice would be very helpfull 

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Well if the second hand one is in good condition then I'd go for that, but at this point it doesn't really matter how much storage you get, if you want to digitally download games you will have to buy a hard drive.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 steve3110

steve3110

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:00 PM

ok cheers,i know them well in the shop as well,so i think im gonna go with the 32gb

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

32GB. 8GB is ridiculous unless you have a spare hard drive.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:42 PM

If you are in the US, Nintendo sells refurbs (brand new really) on their website, deluxe 32 gig models for $200.00 .

Unfortunately with the holidays, it is out of stock. https://store.ninten...ctId=prod150200

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

Both storage amounts are pretty puny. You are going to want a hard drive regaurdless if you are planning on downloading retail size games, or lots of eshop titles.

Not saying you cant get by without one, (i dont use one) but you may find yourself deleting and redownloading titles when you need to clear room or play things again.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

I think any as long as you get a external hard drive. Just comes down to which colour console/gamepad you prefer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!