#1 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

Anyone else upset there is a lack of Wind Waker in Hyrule Warriors? Add Tetra, Beedle, ChuChus as enimies (Giant ChuChu fight?!?), new adventure map, Ocean story, theres some potential here. Or maybe in Hyrule Warriors 2, could also add Zora Warriors there. 

Edited by DKC: Tropical Freeze, 29 December 2014 - 05:45 PM.

Stupid Snowmads!

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

Just a little. There are several ways they could have implemented Toon Link.

Edited by AllMyFriendsAreGhosts, 28 December 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:54 PM

Upset? Absolutely not. There is already plenty of representation and content in the game, even without DLC. I suspect the game has sold well enough that we will be getting a sequel.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

Well they gave zelda the windwaker, they should have added toon link but I don't see how he could be much different not unless they manage to incorperate the king of red lions with him like midna and the wolf :P

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Upset? Absolutely not. There is already plenty of representation and content in the game, even without DLC. I suspect the game has sold well enough that we will be getting a sequel.

I know there is already plenty of rep for Zelda, like some 8-bit, some oracle, and there is some Wind Waker. But just saying more would be nice, thats why I didn't include DLC in the title and only slightly suggested it in the post, I also slightly suggested to hold off until a sequel to fit a ocean world in the story and Zora warriors. 

Well they gave zelda the windwaker, they should have added toon link but I don't see how he could be much different not unless they manage to incorperate the king of red lions with him like midna and the wolf :P

They could just have Toon Link has a skin, alongside with Toon Zelda as skins like the OoT/TP/SS packs. Tetra should be her own like Sheik, they could have her be like this instead of toon.

Stupid Snowmads!

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:23 PM

^ That looks like deviant art leading up to rule 34.

A simple costume and sword and shield and a DLC WW stage (they have SS) be fine.

#7 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

I know there is already plenty of rep for Zelda, like some 8-bit, some oracle, and there is some Wind Waker. But just saying more would be nice, thats why I didn't include DLC in the title and only slightly suggested it in the post, I also slightly suggested to hold off until a sequel to fit a ocean world in the story and Zora warriors. 

They could just have Toon Link has a skin, alongside with Toon Zelda as skins like the OoT/TP/SS packs. Tetra should be her own like Sheik, they could have her be like this instead of toon.

They should have made the toon link amiibo unlock Toon link as a playable character imo :/

Also, that tetra kinda looks disturbing lol

If transformations were still a thing in smash bros I would have loved to have a toon zelda/shiek transformation thing :D

I can't believe they thought of putting AGITHA the girl who had a creepy bug fetish from TP in the game instead of toon link....

sfOI1m6.jpg

#8 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:43 AM

Doesn't really bug me, there's tons of fan service in this game. Buy it now.

#9 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:13 AM

Already got it for Christmas. :P 

Played through some adventure maps, replayed a little bit in the free mode but didn't pass all the way to collect the stuff, and completed the second stage of story mode earlier today. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#10 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:47 AM

I can't believe they thought of putting AGITHA the girl who had a creepy bug fetish from TP in the game instead of toon link....

i-see-what-you-did-there-owl.jpg

#11 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:47 AM

i-see-what-you-did-there-owl.jpg

But... mine wasn't meant to be a pun...

She LITERALLY has a creepy insect fetish :P

sfOI1m6.jpg

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

Thanks to this threads epic title typo, I now need a hyrule warriors version of this:

The-Warios.jpg

Honestly, I dont mind the WW lack in hyrule warriors. There is only so much you can do at once, and I would rather they focus on a set goal and do it really well, than try and cram everything in at once and have quality suffer.

Besides, We need material for HW2!

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

I can agree with this, however I would have liked SOME wind waker content. Some holding out that in the next two updates something from wind waker will show up, but even without i have PLENTY to do in this game.

#14 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Leave something for the sequel! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users