Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:52 AM

Like..How BALLSY do you have to be to tell your audience :"Screw you that want a small size"

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#82 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:53 AM

When it goes live, can someone confirm a price for Galaxy 2?

8.99 Euro for the first week, then doubles after that. Don't ask me how much that is in American moneys.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#83 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

Do I want that Majora's Mask 3DS? It looks so good, but I don't need a New 3DS (still rocking the Ocarina of Time one).

I saw the last 30 min, no wii U at all... absent... We may have a glimpse of a new wii U2 in 2015 E3...

It was a dedicated for 3ds show?  news articles troll us if it was a dedicated for 3ds. I got an email last night about today and wii U X game @nintendo direct...

They opened with Wii U info. Mario Party, Splatoon, Xenoblade, and more were shown.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#84 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:55 AM

live video was added to the OP if anyone missed it.

#85 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:55 AM

8.99 Euro for the first week, then doubles after that. Don't ask me how much that is in American moneys.

If that deal holds for America, I may jump on that. Galaxy 2 is the one big Wii game I don't have.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#86 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:56 AM

OK, watched the US version on Youtube, have to look at the Europe version now. Apparently we get Donkey Kong instead of Punch Out.

#87 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Do I want that Majora's Mask 3DS? It looks so good, but I don't need a New 3DS (still rocking the Ocarina of Time one).

They opened with Wii U info. Mario Party, Splatoon, Xenoblade, and more were shown.

then I have to watch it from the beginning.  I only saw the last 30 min.

#88 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

I saw the last 30 min, no wii U at all... absent... We may have a glimpse of a new wii U2 in 2015 E3...

It was a dedicated for 3ds show?  news articles troll us if it was a dedicated for 3ds. I got an email last night about nintendo direct and wii U X game

Splatoon, X, Kirby, MP 10 and eshop stuff was shown for wii u. 3ds needed more announcements as the year was a bit bleak from what we knew going in. We know the wii u has a solid lineup this year so the balance of coverage made sense.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#89 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:57 AM

And then Pandora's tower and Sin & Punishment also. Nice, since I don't own Sin & Punishment.

#90 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Nintendo all I wanted was devils third. Ha! Well wait on the next direct.  

#91 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:59 AM

If that deal holds for America, I may jump on that. Galaxy 2 is the one big Wii game I don't have.

1 Euro is worth much more than 1 American dollar. It won't hold up. Expect at least $13-14 before doubling a week after release. Still, Prime Trilogy is often over $100 anyways and it's three games so that's good value if you ask me.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#92 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:04 AM

1 Euro is worth much more than 1 American dollar. It won't hold up. Expect at least $13-14 before doubling a week after release. Still, Prime Trilogy is often over $100 anyways and it's three games so that's good value if you ask me.

That's still less expensive than a new copy of Galaxy 2. I'm definitely going to get that now. 

Can they release a game that I don't have that  exclusive to the New 3DS so I have a reason to get the Majora's Mask one?

KtOSpy7.jpg

#93 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:18 AM

I just saw it, splatoon and mario party looks amazing, I wish mario party monopoly as well, it looked like that.  As for X game, @19:58 of the nintendo direct and up to 20:00 you can see some flora popping up from nowhere, I hope they fix this and it looks really amazing beyond that.

These amibos are very important for nintendo business lately, they make lots of money. Some people are so crazy about them, they even buy them all, so others wont get it and re-sell it much higher after!

Edited by Plutonas, 14 January 2015 - 07:20 AM.

#94 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:06 AM

Anyone having trouble finding SMG2 on the eshop?

#95 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:22 AM

All I know is that I'm gonna do everything in my power to get that Majora's Mask Edition New 3ds, great direct Nintendo. Now back to "work"

*day dreams about Xenoblade Chronicles X*

#96 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 14 May 2018 - 03:21 PM.

#97 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

I was playing Mario Sunshine on my Gamecube when the Wii U announced the availability of Mario Galaxy 2. I then new to check this thread and the news, as soon as I purchased SMG2 for $11. This is actually awesome, I've been wanting to be able to convert my Wii collection to digital for a while now.

Now to sell my disk version of SMG2...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#98 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:46 AM

All right, if anyone missed it: In Europe we'll get the regular New 3DS, and the Wii games will be

- Super Mario Galaxy 2, now

- Donkey Kong Country Returns, 22 January

- Metroid Prime Trilogy, 29 January

And later on: Kirby's Adventure Wii, Punch Out, Pandora's Tower and Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies.

#99 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

I watched the European ND. It ended up beeing the shortest one with only 40 minutes of footage.

It was a really good show for 3DS.
That new Fire Emblem came out of nowhere and launching 2 NEW 3DS bundles willl really help push the console.
From what i have read, some announced games already taking advantage of NEW 3DS, which is pretty cool.

Despite being in it's 4th (almost) full year in the market, there's still a good amount of games coming for it in the first half.

Wii U...

I liked what they showed.
I sincerely loved the Mario Amiibo line. Really am more interested in this line than the Smash amiibo line. Also, the amiibo integration in Captain Toad looks really cool!
The Wii games announcement surprised me - as i was hoping for DS games.
That Bandai Namco announcement was... really confusing. The description and the visuals shown look like two different games. Personally i'm getting a FUSE vibe from Wii U's first free game! Awesome!

But then the bad news hit:

Another Fire Emblem for 3DS and still no sign of the Wii U version (announced 2 years ago).

Wii games are cool if you want to buy games like MP trilogy that cost a fortune today. But other than that, most great Wii games by Nintendo are still sold at pretty much 20€ or less if used. And so far there's no confirmation of 3rd party games coming to the eShop.

Speaking about the eShop, where are the N64 games? Where are the N64 games?

And the worst is that, for the third year straight, Wii U's first half is bare.
Only one more game than last year's first half. But at least, last year we got DK and MK 8. Two heavyweights. Kirby/Captain Toad, MP 10 and Splatoon are not heavyweights.
So, in the second half - and excluding the two project games - we have 7/8 games. Assuming there aren't more suprises coming, like a remade Mario game to celebrate the 30th anniversary.

How Nintendo expects to make Wii U rise in sales and change people's perception of the console is beyond me.

Still, one of the best NDs i ever saw!

#100 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

Wow, I love not being able to purchase the console I want, while every other region is able to just fine! 

Great!

No GC adapter,

Amiibo scarcity

Limited Editions selling out at record pace

No regular New 3DS

It's like they don't want me to give them money.

Other than that I liked the direct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!