Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

Wait... is that in US central time, or your time? lol

My time. I was too lazy to do the -6 hour calculations or whatever hour difference it is.

28gxdv8.png

#62 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

My time. I was too lazy to do the -6 hour calculations or whatever hour difference it is.

kk. It seems like you should be able to catch a couple hours, at least... I'll probably be streaming starting right after lunch (7:30 PM, your time), or maybe a while before if I feel like it. :P Hopefully I can do it tomorrow, if nothing comes up. :)

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#63 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

Anytime from 15:45 to 22:00 on non weekends. But sometimes I have lessons to like 18:45.

Btw I just noticed that you can check your totalt work time on each project file in FL studio.

So here is some work times I have:

Predator: 12 h

Guardian: 32 h

A silent voice: 3 h (sry chaos :P)

Nåväl: 6 h

Invaders: +46 h (dont know more since it's splitted into three project files and the third one is lost)

Not even a problem lol, it's still pretty good. Oh actually I was wondering, did you still want to try remastering the song or did you just want to release it. Also, if it's ok with you I want you to send me the flp for that project. I want to know how you go about mastering for future reference XD

#64 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

K, pretty sure I'm gonna start streaming tomorrow at about 10 AM central (in about 13 and a half hours). I'll be taking a break for lunch around 11:30, then I'll start again at about 1:00.

Hope to see you guys there! :)

#65 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

K, pretty sure I'm gonna start streaming tomorrow at about 10 AM central (in about 13 and a half hours). I'll be taking a break for lunch around 11:30, then I'll start again at about 1:00.

Hope to see you guys there! :)

Dang it lol. I work from 7am to 3pm Mountain time.

#66 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

Dang it lol. I work from 7am to 3pm Mountain time.

Awww... ;_; Well I can take a break around 3 or 4 and then continue after supper if you could make it then. :)

#67 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

Awww... ;_; Well I can take a break around 3 or 4 and then continue after supper if you could make it then. :)

No it's fine. I doubt I would have time to watch anything anyway. My entire week is filled with college registration, work, and more college registration lol

#68 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:35 AM

Not even a problem lol, it's still pretty good. Oh actually I was wondering, did you still want to try remastering the song or did you just want to release it. Also, if it's ok with you I want you to send me the flp for that project. I want to know how you go about mastering for future reference XD

Well thats ok but you ain't gonna see much unless you have Izotope Ozone 5 since that's what I use to master lmao.

28gxdv8.png

#69 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

Agh. Welp, we're gonna have company over, so I won't be able to stream for very long... But if I start in like an hour and 20 minutes, I can stream for around 2 hours. :P Would that be worth it?

#70 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:44 AM

Well thats ok but you ain't gonna see much unless you have Izotope Ozone 5 since that's what I use to master lmao.

Dang, I knew I should have bought that program sooner lol. Well send it to me anyway. I'll see if I can just buy it now since I have moneys :P

#71 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:59 AM

OK gg, never mind. :P They'll be here in like an hour, so I won't have any time. lol

It's probably for the best anyways, I didn't have anything planned... And maybe we can work out a better time so both of you can be there. I need as many viewers as I can get! xD

#72 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:21 PM

Dang, I knew I should have bought that program sooner lol. Well send it to me anyway. I'll see if I can just buy it now since I have moneys :P

Well ok then lmao. I can senderino it tomorrow probably. But honestly, I think someting like sylenth1 would be an even better buy for you. That synth is soooo great I love it. Serum is even better though but sylenth1 is better for progressive stuff.

OK gg, never mind. :P They'll be here in like an hour, so I won't have any time. lol

It's probably for the best anyways, I didn't have anything planned... And maybe we can work out a better time so both of you can be there. I need as many viewers as I can get! xD

Viewers count: 3 me, you and chaos?

In any case, it doesn't matter if you dont have anything planned we can just switcheroo (me or chaos starts streaming) if you really go empty.

28gxdv8.png

#73 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

Well ok then lmao. I can senderino it tomorrow probably. But honestly, I think someting like sylenth1 would be an even better buy for you. That synth is soooo great I love it. Serum is even better though but sylenth1 is better for progressive stuff.

In any case, it doesn't matter if you dont have anything planned we can just switcheroo (me or chaos starts streaming) if you really go empty.

I've actually been meaning to buy sylenth, but I never get around to it. I have enough money to buy both though, so maybe I'll do that XD

#74 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Yeah heh, I need to give everybody the illusion that I'm popular so I'll become more popular. :P

But yeah, I'd like to see some of you guys' productions too. If I can't stream tomorrow, I won't be able to until next week, cuz we're going skiing. :P But we'll see how it goes.

#75 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

If I could get some feedback on this one that would be great.

I am debating with myself whether to change the lead (three leads actually) in the drop.

Also if you comment the mix too that would be good. I tried a new mixing technique this time.

Edited by Hinkik, 07 March 2015 - 01:35 PM.

28gxdv8.png

#76 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

I am debating with myself whether to change the lead (three leads actually) in the drop.

Also if you comment the mix too that would be good. I tried a new mixing technique this time.

I think it's really good. Whatever sound pack you are using for your drums is nice. I especially like the drum fillers that you used. As for the lead, I think it's fine the way it is, but I'd also like to see what you have in mind for the changes. As for mixing I thought it was very neat. Everything seemed to be blended together rather well, but at the same time you could distinguish each sound seperately. Overall, I think you should keep it the same, but if you want to change the lead around, go for it because I'm curious about that too lol.

#77 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

Mmmmm, those drum fills... So good.

The mix sounds a little dirtier on this one, though... Not necessarily muddier, but it seems low quality somehow... Is that a rendering thing or just some intense compression and EQ?

#78 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

So I just started a new song like an hour ago. This is the middle of the song.

#79 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:50 AM

I think it's really good. Whatever sound pack you are using for your drums is nice. I especially like the drum fillers that you used. As for the lead, I think it's fine the way it is, but I'd also like to see what you have in mind for the changes. As for mixing I thought it was very neat. Everything seemed to be blended together rather well, but at the same time you could distinguish each sound seperately. Overall, I think you should keep it the same, but if you want to change the lead around, go for it because I'm curious about that too lol.

Mmmmm, those drum fills... So good.

The mix sounds a little dirtier on this one, though... Not necessarily muddier, but it seems low quality somehow... Is that a rendering thing or just some intense compression and EQ?

So I just started a new song like an hour ago. This is the middle of the song.

Thanks for feedback guys.

The sample packs I used for this track was rough connections 3 and the famous vengeance ones. Almost all samples are highly processed though with distortion, compression and EQ and layering.

I will probably change the lead into only being on the 3rd 8 bars of the drop because it's a catchy lead sound but it gets annoying after a while.

The mix sounds dirtier because I put distortion on the master lmao.

Also, nice teaser Chaos. Looking forward to your next work.

28gxdv8.png

#80 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Ok, I have finished what is probably the whole version of the song I was working on. Before I make it public, I'd like some opinions just incase I need to change something that I missed. As for mastering, this is the best I can do at the moment lol. So I can always make a remastered version later if needed.

Also how do you make a track private, but still viewable to others.

Edited by Chaos, 08 March 2015 - 09:31 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MUSIC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!