Photo

KOS MOS in Project Treasure = Xenosaga HD?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

I know this image has been posted

jySuhXg.jpg

Seems the person who capped them missed something and something big.

hCJUU0g.jpg

Upper corner.

frLMVmH.png

Here it is again

For reference

lvWM1rv.jpg

If you don't know it's a major character in the Xenosaga games from Monolith when they were party of Namco. Namco and Harada been asking fans if they want Xenosaga HD. Namco has expressed they want the original team to handle it. It's no confirmation but it is a big tease that just maybe Wii U is getting Xenosaga Trilogy HD

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:04 AM

Didnt we talk about kosmos in treasure when it was first announced? Or was it a different board...

Doesnt seem to mean anything to me. KOS-MOS is still namco's #1 merchandise gimmick.

They shove her in everything they reasonably can and constantly release new merchandise of her.

I dont think her appearance as a character skin for a f2p game is any more of an indication of saga hd than namco releasing another string bikini kosmos figurine or KOSMOS pillow.

I also find it hilarious they want the 'original' team being namco fired half the original team for not wanting to change the game and script according to namcos demands. Soraya saga absolutely hates xenosaga because of namco, and the response from saga 'fans' to the news of her being screwed over.

I dont think monolith soft will want to stop their busy finally unshackled expression of their xeno story, to go back to namco bandais commmandeered franchise for an hd version.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!