Photo

What games would you like to see for Wii U on E3 2012?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

I want exclusives.I mean sure Wii U is getting the hardcore games that nintendo console owners never get to play but Nintendo needs to show Ps3 and Xbox fans why they should buy the same games on thier console.I want to see what Retro Studio's been upto,Mr myamoto's new Ip.Pikman 3 and some third party exclusives as well news about the software in the console.I hope thier is a app store like the rumours say they are
Posted Image

#22 itschrissy

itschrissy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda, Skyrim

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

What I'd like to see: Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario game teasers at E3 2012.

What what probably end up there: Pikmin 3, Miyamoto's new IP, HD Zelda, maybe Mario.

#23 Tux

Tux

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

What I'd like to see: Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario game teasers at E3 2012.

What what probably end up there: Pikmin 3, Miyamoto's new IP, HD Zelda, maybe Mario.

I don't think we'll see a Zelda because Skyward Sword was just released. I think they're going to focus on what will be coming out of the system relatively soon. Probably/hopefully Pikmin 3, a new IP, and perhaps a Mario or Metroid.

#24 itschrissy

itschrissy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda, Skyrim

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

I don't think we'll see a Zelda because Skyward Sword was just released. I think they're going to focus on what will be coming out of the system relatively soon. Probably/hopefully Pikmin 3, a new IP, and perhaps a Mario or Metroid.

I'm just hoping we get something about Zelda. But, you're probably right. The HD Zelda graphic demo is probably all Nintendo will give us relating to Zelda until E3 2013.

#25 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Pokemon, Zelda, Pikmin 3, Starfox, Mario, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Kirby, and Super Smash Bros.
(I know it probably won't happen but we can hope, right.)

#26 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

We'll see Pikmin 3, that's almost Guarunteed, that and the third party games already announced (like DQX and Darksiders 2)

What I want to see is a new F-Zero, that in 1080p and 60fps would be beautiful, especially if Nintendo put in a 120Hz mode (which is 60fps), some TVs can even do 1000Hz now.

GTA V would be nice on the Wii U, and any other game that could show the difference between the console and the current gen crop

#27 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

Pokemon Snap U
Duck Hunt U
Pikmin 3 ahh that doesn't have a good U ending
Mario Kart 8
Metroid plus a showing of what the Nintendo Network is capable of.
Super Mario HD collection (sunshine plus the two galaxys in HD) or maybe the Plumbers toolbox
Half life 3
GTA V
Retro studio's thing
Myamoto's IP
Project cars
Super Sonic racing U
List of games pre installed (Mario bros mii, U sports, That ship game, and find mii)
Donkey Kong Country 5 or a 3D DK
Pilotwings U
Killer Freals from outer space
Posted Image

#28 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Assassin's Creed

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Assassin's Creed 3 and something amazing from Retro. Of course, I'd also like to see all of the Nintendo IPs you guys have been mentioning.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

i still love marina :'(

#29 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

Its not speculative is it.. More like fantasies.. All right.. Hmm
Ghouls n’ Ghosts in RPG 3rd person view, (like dragon age style, or witcher style), Also Golden Axe (it’s good to see this legends coming back in an original system / name, from the current systems in the market). Ermmm.. What about a remake of FF7 and FFX (I loved them but unfortunately I didn’t like any other ff after number 10)… I also love to see Nintendo, use Hironobu Sakaguchi, to make something similar to Lost odyssey or ffx … I mean this 2 games, even if they are different, you knew that came from the same guy, I love the old battle system, his system..
Also plenty of FPS, I really need to experience fps with this HUGE controller… Mostly because RPG’s and FPS, are going to be benefited with this controller screen. All spells, maps, guns, quest objectives, etc, will be transfered to the controller screen and we will earn a clean huge tv just for the main game.. Also futuristic action/RPG's like mass effect (I am not giving any credits to EA, as they promote with a very bad way, origin... so thumbs down..).

I am not going to reffer any mario or metroid, nor zelda. Because we are going to see this games after all. As for "Mootap" who says, he wants exclusives, there is 2 exclusives already in the way!!! But this gen of consoles will not have MANY exclusives (from 3rd party). The reason is, they want to be in more systems and get more money.. They have become extremly greedy....

Edited by Orion, 03 February 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#30 Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, preferably the Vita port since the Vita version is getting exclusive costumes that aren't on the console version, and also, since they both use touch screen, it would work great.

Any major PS3/360 game releasing towards the end of the year should have a Wii U port. (Resident Evil 6, Metal Gear Rising, Dead or Alive 5 to name a few).

I think Ono from Capcom said that the 3DS version of Super Street Fighter IV was compatible with a certain home console, but he couldn't say what it was. Hopefully this means that at this year's E3, we will see either Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, or Street Fighter x Tekken getting Wii U ports (please be both!!!!). Also, Street Fighter's 25th anniversary is this year, so whatever Capcom has planned, they shouldn't limit it to just PS3, and 360.
Posted Image

The King of Fighters series + Wii U ports = AWESOME!!!

#31 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

If there's one fighter I want to see, it's Nintendo vs Capcom, although we'll probably see an Ultimate Super edition if Capcom had it their way. I'd still like to see it.

#32 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:02 AM

I have a long list...
  • Confirmation of GTA V on the Wii U
  • New Mario(Possibly Mario Galaxy 3?)
  • F-ZERO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Star Fox
  • Metroid Online
  • Call of Duty
  • Kid Icarus
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Tomb Raider
  • Pikmin 3
  • An HD remake of either The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess or sUper Mario sUnshine
  • GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rainbow 6 Patriots(As you can see, Ubisoft is going to once again spam a new platform)
  • Actual Games playable at the booth, not just tech demos(except for Ghost Recon Online, which i found to be boring)
  • Back Camera on Controller for Augemented Reality
  • uShop Preview
  • Apps like yoUtUbe, Twitter, FaceBook
  • Launch Date and Lineup
Probably only 1 or 2 of these is going to happen(Call of Duty and Actual Games playable at the Booth)

Edited by Heyheyharold, 04 February 2012 - 08:17 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#33 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

• New Mario(Possibly Mario Galaxy 3?)

No thanks. I'd rather have Sunshine 2. Making a new Galaxy game would be milking it.

Edited by Wix, 04 February 2012 - 09:25 AM.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#34 Metroid

Metroid

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Pikmin 3, Star Fox, F-Zero, TLoZ, Mario, Metroid, and Kirby.

Edited by Metroid, 04 February 2012 - 09:41 AM.

#35 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

No thanks. I'd rather have Sunshine 2. Making a new Galaxy game would be milking it.

I'd go for a new Mario game in general. Don't get me wrong, I like both, but I feel that with each new console there should be a new kind of Mario brand to go with it.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#36 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

I would like:
TMNT
Metroid(on-line multi-player/ranking system)
River City Ransom
Yoshi's Island
Killer Instinct(based of arcade versions not snes)
Ace combat(Using the wii u controller as a HUD...o my!)
Star Fox
Wario
Duck Hunt(saw a demo with the wii u controller being used like a sniper rifle... this is a perfect game for that).

YES!!!
1,000,000,000 points for mentioning River City Ransom!

Things I want to see at E3 from Nintendo:

1.) A new STARFOX title that just floors everybody!!!
With amazing graphics, new explorative gaming features, and awesome ways to utilize the controller.

2.) All of the new controller's features finally revealed
3.) The reveal of the official name for the new system
4.) More information about the Nintendo Network online system
5.) Miyamoto's secret project revealed
5b.) Other new exclusive titles for the system announced
6.) A flood of GREAT 3rd party support announcements
7.) A new Mario Kart

I want Nintendo's competition to scramble after they hear about all the cool new things Nintendo is gonna bring to the industry.
I wan't Nintendo haters to be so mad after the press conference, that they won't know what to do with themselves.

Edited by dagwood dang, 12 February 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#37 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

I know this may sound out of left field, but I want another Glory of Heracles game. We need more non-traditional JRPGS to go against Dragon Quest. Just boost the quality by like 50% and I'll go nuts

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#38 TriForce_3

TriForce_3

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

Small Wish List:

Zelda, full game which looks like the previous demo
Mario RPG (Well Technically it should be Nintendo RPG. With RPG's now offering tons of characters what better way to take advantage of all of Nintendo's top first party character's but to make a huge RPG where you can add Nintendo Character's?)
Kid Icarus

Tons of 3rd party games, including some exclusives. I have faith that Nintendo will hit on the first party games so I'm anxious to see a ton of support from third parties.

A HUGE surprise? No idea what it should be, just want something to surprise EVERYONE(in a great way)!

Edited by TriForce_3, 12 February 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#39 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

I'd go for a new Mario game in general. Don't get me wrong, I like both, but I feel that with each new console there should be a new kind of Mario brand to go with it.

Of course, a new Mario game would be better.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#40 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

i dont care.... as long as if wii u will be sold first at E3 :P lol i know it is literlly impossible XD why can't june come any faster?!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!