grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Here's mine:
Steam library - grahamf

Spoiler

Edited by grahamf, 18 March 2015 - 03:05 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Big Dante, 18 March 2015 - 06:24 PM.

#3 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all

Steam profile link is in my sig anyway... I have too many games.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

...wow. How the heck did you get so many? SteamGauge rates your collection as having a value of $15k and requiring a 4TB hard drive to install all games. mysteamgauge.com

Edited by grahamf, 18 March 2015 - 04:41 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

According to my SteamGauge its:
- 513.6 hours

- 45 items

- $593.62

- 220.3GB

Fnaf 1-3, Goat sim, and a few others arn't mine but my brothers. And most of the time is probably him too.  

Edited by TheDoctor_13, 18 March 2015 - 05:04 PM.

Stupid Snowmads!

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

According to my SteamGauge its:
- 513.6 hours
- 45 items
- $593.62
- 220.3GB

Fnaf 1-3, Goat sim, and a few others arn't mine but my brothers. And most of the time is probably him too.

Do you have time to hear about our Lord and Savior HumbleBundle?

Edited by grahamf, 18 March 2015 - 05:09 PM.

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

Steam and GoG. not played Steam for at least a year.

xIxRs4n.jpg

gVjOhBw.jpg

jimVkDW.jpg

Funny thing is I didn't buy any of them except maybe a couple rest were given to me at random.

#8 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:32 PM

Do you have time to hear about our Lord and Savior HumbleBundle?

Haha, my $600? Some of the games were free, or just a really good deal. I would never spend no where near that much for games. I have bought some stuff from the Humble Bundle store, and Humble Bundle for Android, which I've got none of my games from, I can't get the retrieval method to work. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

Haha, my $600? Some of the games were free, or just a really good deal. I would never spend no where near that much for games. I have bought some stuff from the Humble Bundle store, and Humble Bundle for Android, which I've got none of my games from, I can't get the retrieval method to work. 

Yeah the HumbleBundle app for Android is rainbow. I've ended up just downloading the apps to my Blackberry directly from the website.

#10 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

I stopped using steam's website as it always boots up in a different language for me

#11 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

Most of this is still just my back log (because my laptop can no longer handle playing anything without overheating in less than ten minutes)

http://steamcommunit...n/games?tab=all

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:06 AM

Moved to Gaming section.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#13 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:10 AM

...wow. How the heck did you get so many? SteamGauge rates your collection as having a value of $15k and requiring a 4TB hard drive to install all games. mysteamgauge.com

A whole lot of indie bundles and Steam sales... I cannot resist the sales.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

alot less games, guess i don't impulse buy alot =/

Edited by tboss, 19 March 2015 - 05:54 PM.

#15 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

alot less games, guess i don't impulse buy alot =/

Gaben will get through to you soon, don't you worry.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#16 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:07 PM

Low_Self_Steam.png

I don't own Killing Floor nor Tropico 5, they're there because of some promotion thing. I pretty much just use low self Steam as an IM service.

Why haven't you played Doom II, Metal Slug 3, Metal Gear Rising, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Civilizations IV or King of Fighters XIII?

Edited by Waller, 19 March 2015 - 11:32 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#17 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Why haven't you played Doom II, Metal Slug 3, Metal Gear Rising, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Civilizations IV or King of Fighters XIII?

Been spending my time with other games and those aren't at the top of my list. At this rate I don't think I'll get around to them in a long while since I'm now studying and will ideally be working after that, I can't really resist buying more games though. I do play some of the games I buy, especially new releases so it's not just that I buy heaps and don't play them, it's mainly the bundles that get my library up and just go into my backlog. If I had all the time in the world I'd go through my Steam library and play them all but I don't have that much time unfortunately and the time I do have I spend with a few games so I suppose time management is partly why I haven't worked through my library as much as I could have over the years.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!