NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

So.. the rumors might acdtually be true now. April 1st 3:00pm (albeit for Germany, and not the US) was confirmed by it. We'll see. If they show a proper Paper Mario and Star Fox I'll be a happy man until E3.

Funny thing is the poster of that info admitted to faking it all. Either got lucky on the date or just a fake admitting a fake or whatever. Only time will tell, I will take any direct with a surprise or two.

A Nintendo Direct two days away without any sort of prior announcement, teasing, anything...and it just happens to take place on April 1st?

seh6p.gif

images.jpeg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#22 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:16 AM

Funny thing is the poster of that info admitted to faking it all. Either got lucky on the date or just a fake admitting a fake or whatever. Only time will tell, I will take any direct with a surprise or two.

images.jpeg

Can you source me on that?

No sig.

#23 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

Can you source me on that?

http://www.reddit.co...ven_to_be_fake/

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#24 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

Holy crap, there actually will be a Direct on the rumored date. Color me surprised.

It's funny when false leakers get something like that correct. I thought Directs normally happened on Tuesdays...

Edited by Envy, 31 March 2015 - 07:22 AM.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#25 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Well little expectations. Starfox, devils third, and fast racing neo would make me happy. At least two of the three.

Edited by GAMER1984, 31 March 2015 - 07:40 AM.

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:42 AM

images.jpeg

tumblr_m9wkseKRal1qz53j7.gif

nahimcool.gif

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#27 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:52 AM

Hmm. I saw a new Paper Mario, Kirby 64, and Skyward Sword in the fake ND. I was hoping for all three.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#28 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

I know we will get a surprise holiday title to take the place of Zelda, something that will sell solidly and maybe move some more units.. that announcement will either come in this direct, or at e3.

#29 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

Which development teams are unallocated? Zelda major is working on Zelda U and the Kirby team I think switched to Yoshi, unless I'm completely wrong

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#30 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

Which development teams are unallocated? Zelda major is working on Zelda U and the Kirby team I think switched to Yoshi, unless I'm completely wrong

We know Next Level is working on something and Retro as well. Off the top of my head it's all i can think of. We also have a port coming to the Wii U by Tantalus, title not known yet.

#31 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#32 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:50 AM

Nintendo_DIE_SONY_MICROSOFT_lol.gif

Zr2jHIO.png

#33 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:52 AM

PLEASE BE SMTXFE!

#34 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

honestly, what Ninteneo needs (except for Metroid, we will always need moar Metroid until they start milking the franchise which they won't)

is a proper 3D Mario

I liked SM3DW, but we need something like SMG.

No sig.

#35 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

honestly, what Ninteneo needs (except for Metroid, we will always need moar Metroid until they start milking the franchise which they won't)

is a proper 3D Mario

Or more like SM64/Sunshine.

If I see a Galaxy 3 I will have seriously lost all faith in Nintendo and 3D Mario platformers.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#36 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

is a proper 3D Mario

meh didn't like Sunshine or SMG at all.

SM3DW best Mario since M64. Tho nothing has topped Super Mario World yet as best Mario game period.

#37 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:56 AM

Honestly? I'd like it best if they had a new 3D Mario, but it does play homage to the predecessors. Like a series of Galaxy-like levels with microplanets and a series of Sunshine levels where you work with Sunshine items (Like F.L.U.D.D. or even Splatoon guns - having Splatoon characters in a Mario game would anchor them to the Nintendo family). I found the timed levels of SM3DW to be a bit limiting, so I hope we don't make the entire game like that again.

#38 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

#39 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

At least that rumour had one thing right: April 1st really was the date for the new ND! :D

From what i read, Atlus has also retweeted the ND. Could it be that we'll see FExSMT!?
One thing is garanteed, with Shibata taking part, we'll get release dates.

Looking forward to that TreeHouse event. Splatoon is my bet.

#40 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

At least that rumour had one thing right: April 1st really was the date for the new ND! :D

From what i read, Atlus has also retweeted the ND. Could it be that we'll see FExSMT!?
One thing is garanteed, with Shibata taking part, we'll get release dates.

Looking forward to that TreeHouse event. Splatoon is my bet.

Would be nice FE SMT although they do have some 3DS stuff that would make sense too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!