Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:08 PM

honestly, what Ninteneo needs (except for Metroid, we will always need moar Metroid until they start milking the franchise which they won't)

is a proper 3D Mario

I liked SM3DW, but we need something like SMG.

didnt they say it wouldnt be until the next console for another 3d mario?

anyway I agree, they need something exciting like that in place of Zelda

#42 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

Looking forward to it but I am losing trust in what Nintendo say these days.

#43 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

Looking forward to it but I am losing trust in what Nintendo say these days.

You just have to play the long game. What's a missed launch date here and here and here compared to a lifetime of memories?

Unless you have terminal cancer. In which case you're only a little less screwed as companies that rush their games sometimes require you to wait as they fix game-breaking bugs. Sonic Boom and the latest AC to name a couple...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#44 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

Would be nice FE SMT although they do have some 3DS stuff that would make sense too...

Could SMTxFE be one of the big holiday 2015 games to replace Zelda U? That'd be pretty interesting to get it with Star Fox U and the rumored Paper Mario.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#45 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

You just have to play the long game. What's a missed launch date here and here and here compared to a lifetime of memories?

Unless you have terminal cancer. In which case you're only a little less screwed as companies that rush their games sometimes require you to wait as they fix game-breaking bugs. Sonic Boom and the latest AC to name a couple...

wiiu-dies-in-the-swamxdu1e.gif

#46 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

Would be nice FE SMT although they do have some 3DS stuff that would make sense too...

Yeah...

I heard they could announce Attack on Titan.

If that game is ever going to be shown, it will probably be at E3.

#47 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

didnt they say it wouldnt be until the next console for another 3d mario?

anyway I agree, they need something exciting like that in place of Zelda

Not quite, doesn't rule anything out really... maybe not a new 3d mario game on Wii U but maybe a remaster of galaxy(s) or sunshine , wishful thinking of course.  

Since we first created Mario, people have compared him to Mickey Mouse. I’ve always said Mickey Mouse evolved with each evolution in animation. You saw Mickey Mouse each step of the way. From early on, I wanted Mario to be that character in the digital world, so that with each digital evolution, he was there to usher in the next era. I think that maybe when we release the next hardware system, you can look forward to seeing Mario take on a new role or in a new game.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#48 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

I'm hoping this is something good, a positive note to lead into e3 hopefully.

Since atlus retweeted the ninty direct does that effectively kill off both "leaks" since neither of them had any mention of an atlus game? 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#49 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

Doubt it but of we see SMTXFE then.. http://www.myinstant...m/instant/yeah/

#50 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

probably that new "Fire Emblem if" that they announced before

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#51 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

probably that new "Fire Emblem if" that they announced before

Atlus has nothing to do with Fire Emblem. That's Intelligent Systems. FE 3DS has no ties to Atlus. Now I think Atlus thing is now Stellaglow a SRPG for 3DS coming to the west.

#52 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

Atlus has nothing to do with Fire Emblem. That's Intelligent Systems. FE 3DS has no ties to Atlus. Now I think Atlus thing is now Stellaglow a SRPG for 3DS coming to the west.

I'm just saying maybe they'll say more about the new FE that they announced in January. 

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#53 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:46 AM

Get Wiied mate

#54 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

I think if we get a new 3D Mario this year, it will probably be a HD remake or a spinoff game like Mario Party and Captain Toad.

#55 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

Maybe now is the correct time to announce this officially... the arcade cabs have been out in Japan for a couple months or so now. 

Pokken-Tournament-4.jpg

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#56 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:34 AM

Maybe now is the correct time to announce this officially... the arcade cabs have been out in Japan for a couple months or so now.

Pokken-Tournament-4.jpg

I can see it being a summer release after E3 before the big releases. Starting the ND or E3 with WiiU Pokemon would be a good idea.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#57 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

Is the background on Nintendo's Website for the direct a hint towards anything, or is it always like that?

http://www.nintendo....ect/04-01-2015/

back.png

It looks like the grid in Mario Maker, or the grid for the smash roster.

maxresdefault.jpg

#58 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:34 AM

Pokken-Tournament-4.jpg

Nah more like a 2016 release. Usually takes a year after release on arcade to get Tekken.

#59 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:20 AM

Not quite, doesn't rule anything out really... maybe not a new 3d mario game on Wii U but maybe a remaster of galaxy(s) or sunshine , wishful thinking of course.  

I think they mean they will "reinvent" Mario by the time the new system has been released?

No sig.

#60 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

I think they mean they will "reinvent" Mario by the time the new system has been released?

Yeah, the way it came across... sort of how 3D World is in it's own niche... similar in some ways but yet different in many other ways to titles before it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!