GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

Well personally I have black Ops 2 and Ghost on Wii U. I am not sure if there are many COD fans on here but it could be coming. Also to note Treyarch has a dedicated Wii U dev team of about 30 people I believe. There was a rumor that this game would be coming to Wii U hopefully if true they have given the Wii U team ample time to make the game shine on Wii U from a technical standpoint as the other were always sort of a letdown with Ghost not even reaching native 720p. I digress and apologize a this site http://www.hardcoreg...o-wii-u/143638/ has noticed something interesting that may point to the game releasing on Wii U.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

Well personally I have black Ops 2 and Ghost on Wii U. I am not sure if there are many COD fans on here but it could be coming. Also to note Treyarch has a dedicated Wii U dev team of about 30 people I believe. There was a rumor that this game would be coming to Wii U hopefully if true they have given the Wii U team ample time to make the game shine on Wii U from a technical standpoint as the other were always sort of a letdown with Ghost not even reaching native 720p. I digress and apologize a this site http://www.hardcoreg...o-wii-u/143638/ has noticed something interesting that may point to the game releasing on Wii U.

Interesting to see the link to NNID account there. Do we know if BLOPS2 had the special update and subliminal marketing embedded in it?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:21 AM

Interesting to see the link to NNID account there. Do we know if BLOPS2 had the special update and subliminal marketing embedded in it?

Not sure but it does say something that for modern warfare it didn't have the NNID link available.

#4 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:24 AM

Do we know if the game's headed for Xbox 360 and PS3? Cause I'm really getting tired of those 2 consoles and devs should focus more on getting the best out of better hardware.

No sig.

#5 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:15 AM

Do we know if the game's headed for Xbox 360 and PS3? Cause I'm really getting tired of those 2 consoles and devs should focus more on getting the best out of better hardware.

I don't think it is

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:50 AM

a0SKS22.jpg

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

a0SKS22.jpg

Are you saying Kevin Spacey will be an Amiibo for use in BLOPS3? 

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

I'm not a huge fan but...

Source: http://ca.ign.com/ar...intendo-account

The official Call of Duty website now allows registered users to link their Nintendo Network ID, hinting at a possible Wii U release for the recently announced Call of Duty: Black Ops III.

NeoGAF user catmario discovered that upon registering, users are asked to link their Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Steam, and/or Nintendo Network account IDs. I have since gone through the process myself to verify, and was greeted with the following screen.

blops-wiiu-300x333.png

It's worth noting that the last Call of Duty game to appear on Nintendo's tablet-centric console was Black Ops II, which launched back in 2012. Oddly enough, this was last title developed by Treyarch, the very same studio tasked with creating the upcoming third entry in Activision's popular sub-series.

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

The official Call of Duty website now allows registered users to link their Nintendo Network ID, hinting at a possible Wii U release for the recently announced Call of Duty: Black Ops III.

NeoGAF user catmario discovered that upon registering, users are asked to link their Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Steam, and/or Nintendo Network account IDs. I have since gone through the process myself to verify, and was greeted with the following screen.

blops-wiiu-300x333.png

It's worth noting that the last Call of Duty game to appear on Nintendo's tablet-centric console was Black Ops II, which launched back in 2012. Oddly enough, this was last title developed by Treyarch, the very same studio tasked with creating the upcoming third entry in Activision's popular sub-series.

Gamer beat ya with a topic, but I merged your topic post in with the thread.

#10 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:30 AM

Meh, delete it then.

EDIT: Oh nvm. It was already moved.

Edited by Atticus, 10 April 2015 - 10:31 AM.

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

Meh, delete it then.

nah, the graphic is nice to have in the post.

• Zombies mode is coming back. This isn't a huge surprise, considering both previous Black Ops games included the undead. Still, it's an excellent additional mode that gives players something to do aside from multiplayer.
  • Black Ops 3 takes place in a "dark, twisted" future where the lines between humanity and our technology are blurred. Military robotics are the core of warfare.

From 

http://www.ign.com/a...etails-revealed

Teaser 

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

The official Call of Duty website now allows registered users to link their Nintendo Network ID, hinting at a possible Wii U release for the recently announced Call of Duty: Black Ops III.

NeoGAF user catmario discovered that upon registering, users are asked to link their Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Steam, and/or Nintendo Network account IDs. I have since gone through the process myself to verify, and was greeted with the following screen.

blops-wiiu-300x333.png

How did they get that last part wrong. Not remembering the COD ghost came to Wii U in 2013

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

How did they get that last part wrong. Not remembering the COD ghost came to Wii U in 2013

Because it's a crap series that is very forgetable and they are all basically the same. CoD is the same as Sports games. Same thing as last year with minor tweaks. CoD may add a skin but still the same.

#14 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

Because it's a crap series that is very forgetable and they are all basically the same. CoD is the same as Sports games. Same thing as last year with minor tweaks. CoD may add a skin but still the same.

Can be said about so many game series that are popular and selling millions... even some Nintendo series

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

Can be said about so many game series that are popular and selling millions... even some Nintendo series

Nope CoD are just poorly made and up until AW was using IDtech3 tweaked which is pathetic,idtech 3 is 15 years old. Be like using the first Unreal Engine. The only poorly made Nintendo series but it's not yearly is NSMB.

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:31 PM

Nope CoD are just poorly made and up until AW was using IDtech3 tweaked which is pathetic,idtech 3 is 15 years old. Be like using the first Unreal Engine. The only poorly made Nintendo series but it's not yearly is NSMB.

NSMB is exactly what I had in mind. I like the COD games. For me its good to get them on nintendo console because seriously they lack shooters and it help diversify the catalog. I know a lot of people on this forum hate COD but I still can jump onto Blop2 online and play matches for hours.

#17 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:03 AM

I've only played black ops 1 and 2 multiplayer on my ex's 360

#18 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

Yeah the comparison with NSMB is pretty fair.

And I'm fine with that. I'll probably always buy that series as long as they leave about 4 year gaps between entries. The problem with series like COD and AC is they're every year. So the fact that they're all so similar is incredibly obvious. I do own BLOPS2 on Wii U though. 

#19 Chronos21

Chronos21

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:47 AM

I would buy Blops 3 day one. Nothing is better on consoles than Wiimote or gyro aiming like Splatoon.

#20 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

People still play these games? I really wish the series would just die out but people keep throwing money at it for some strange reason.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COD, Call of Duty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!