NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

6 New Stages just got added to Super Smash Bros. Wii U's 8-Player Smash Mode as well as a support for Mewtwo and a new Sharing mode thanks to a recent update--get the lowdown in this look at the 1.0.6 update! 

DLC Mii Fighter Costumes

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

Does the 3DS get any of this DLC?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#3 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:23 AM

Nice! So how does the replay share work?

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:27 AM

Nice! So how does the replay share work?

not sure, hopefully we get an gamexplain video or someone shows us. I don't have a chance today to check it out myself. I assume it shares the replays to Miiverse, but perhaps social too? 

Does the 3DS get any of this DLC?

good question. i would assume the sharing stuff might be in the 3ds version, mewtwo support. not sure about the mii fighter costumes and the 8 players stages are not supported obviously.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:36 AM

I'm pretty sure 3DS gets costumes, it had a price for the 3DS on the site

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:49 AM

Any news on what balancing tweaks were added?

not sure, hopefully we get an gamexplain video or someone shows us. I don't have a chance today to check it out myself. I assume it shares the replays to Miiverse, but perhaps social too? 

good question. i would assume the sharing stuff might be in the 3ds version, mewtwo support. not sure about the mii fighter costumes and the 8 players stages are not supported obviously.

The miiverse thing might be new 3DS and Wii U exclusive lol.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:01 AM

Any news on what balancing tweaks were added?

The miiverse thing might be new 3DS and Wii U exclusive lol.

ah yeah good point, since they needed resources for the 3ds, you can't get into miiverse. I forgot.

#8 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:13 AM

OK so you can't upload to miiverse unfortunately but instead the replays are stored on a database in the game for 30 days until they get deleted.

I uploaded one just now, you can either send them to a friend or share worldwide. If you go into View, it let's you search region or specific characters etc. Also here you can search your friends uploaded replays.

Not bad. And yes, you can't share older pre patch replays.

#9 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

I just want my mewtwo code

#10 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

nice

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#11 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

So this is great and all, but you all need to ask the big questions, like does the screen move when you move the right stick? I'm still recording replays, so idk, but I heard that it does.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#12 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

http://smashboards.c...s-found.399114/

There is a rumor about roy and Ryu as DLC based on data mining, 

That and Diddy's grab game and HooHaa has been nerfed, along with minor nerfs to sheik. 

#13 Bort

Bort

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

3DS has had sharing since 1.0.5. You can upload replays/snapshots/mii fighters to an online database, which people can look through and download from. They're deleted after a set amount of time (30 days iirc). All DLC is shared between versions (and you get a discount for buying it for both versions).

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:11 AM

3DS has had sharing since 1.0.5. You can upload replays/snapshots/mii fighters to an online database, which people can look through and download from. They're deleted after a set amount of time (30 days iirc). All DLC is shared between versions (and you get a discount for buying it for both versions).

I should have clarified. I was specifically talking about sharing (screen caps) to MiiVerse which the normal 3DS cannot and never will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!