Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:16 AM

It seems only recently we were graced with a robot chicken fueled Nintendo E3 which introduced us to Splatoon and showed us over an hour of Xenoblade Chronicles X footage, among other things.

Now, almost a year later, Splatoon is due out this month and Xenoblade is out in Japan. It's time to start pondering, what comes next?

I'll start the ball rolling with just some ideas.

• Xenoblade Chronicles X release date in countries other than Japan. This game was revealed in 2012. It should be out this year surely?
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X DLC announcement, could possibly come with the game in the west.
  • Zelda U trailer, release window. Trailer will show off some more of the areas, possibly showing more similarities to early Zelda games. Somehow missed that news. Slightly disappointing.
  • Smash Bros DLC ballot results so far, or at least one character confirmed to be in development. Miiverse stage and tournament mode added directly after E3.
  • Next Level Games online game revealed, makes good use of Wii U gamepad.
  • More Amiibo revealed.
  • Amiibo restocking.
  • Devils Third release date, soon.
  • Two surprise outta nowhere announcements of some kind.
  • DeNA game info, possibly first gameplay/trailers. http://nintendoevery...gaming-systems/

• Partnership with a third party for an exclusive.

That's all I can think of. What do you think will be announced?

Edited by Batbot, 10 May 2015 - 03:02 AM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:25 AM

Well this is probably the least excited I have been for an E3 in a long time. I have no expectations but anything F-Zero I welcome. Also Devils third is still my most anticipated on Wii U so looking forward to anything they show on that.  

#3 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:33 AM

I'm not that excited for E3 this year to be honest... they will only talk about 2015 games, and we already lots of "big" games coming this year, so how much else interesting new games could they possibly reveal? After they said Zelda won't be shown this E3, I officially lost hope for it to be as good as last year (which doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it anyhow)

However  I mustn't forget the fact that SM3DW was revealed at E3 and released the same year and it was an excellent game. So maybe they'll do something similar with a game like Metroid, who knows... Just not getting my hopes up.

No sig.

#4 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

It is hard to be excited when "Zelda U won't be at E3"... But I think that might just mean it won't be playable... Not showing it off at all seems a little crazy.

I'm really hoping for a new Metroid game, though.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

To those thinking that e3 (at least for Nintendo) is going to be boring because a Zelda no show... do you really think they don't have some great surprises in store to help fill that void? I am stoked. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

^ They better have something for this year... which i don't believe they have. At least, not of the same caliber.

I'm not anticipating this E3 as much as i did last year.

They already said that Zelda is out of E3 and to me that means demo and vídeos;

Second, they already said they are focusing on 2015 games when last year they focused on 2015 - weird that they are focusing two E3s on 2015 games?

I expect this to be a mix of E3 2013 and last year's Digital Event.

Basically, we already know what's coming, like we knew in 2013. Still, i predict one more game for 2015 (Call of Duty) and 3 for next year (one collaboration included).

Comedy bits like the ones in  the Digital Event;

Only a few developer introductions - seeing as most games already got one last year - if we actually see anything this year.

Expectations for 2016 games: Metroid, Next Level game reveal, Capcom game!

Overall, i think that what we are about to get won't be as good as 2014's Digital Event. And because Nintendo will be focusing on 2015, the presentation won't feel as unique as last year's.

#7 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:47 AM

Smash Bros DLC, HD Remakes, 3D Mario, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Amiibo, Yoshi's Wooley World

Edited by Bowser Jr, 05 May 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

Video Games

Awkward Confrences

My wallet crying again

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

I predict 2 more rounds of Mario Kart 8 DLC to be announced.

photo-5516.gif?_r=1430435191

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#10 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

Starfoxstarfoxstarfoxstarfoxstarfox.

bb0.gif

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

It seems only recently we were graced with a robot chicken fueled Nintendo E3 which introduced us to Splatoon and showed us over an hour of Xenoblade Chronicles X footage, among other things.

Now, almost a year later, Splatoon is due out this month and Xenoblade is out in Japan. It's time to start pondering, what comes next?

I'll start the ball rolling with just some ideas.

• Xenoblade Chronicles X release date in countries other than Japan. This game was revealed in 2012. It should be out this year surely?
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X DLC announcement, could possibly come with the game in the west.
  • Zelda U trailer, release window. Trailer will show off some more of the areas, possibly showing more similarities to early Zelda games.
  • Smash Bros DLC ballot results, or at least one character confirmed to be in development. Miiverse stage and tournament mode added directly after E3.
  • Next Level Games online game revealed, makes good use of Wii U gamepad.
  • More Amiibo revealed.
  • Amiibo restocking.
  • Devils Third release date, soon.
  • Two surprise outta nowhere announcements of some kind.
  • DeNA game info, possibly first gameplay/trailers.
  • Partnership with a third party for an exclusive.

That's all I can think of. What do you think will be announced?

How could you forget the replacement for Club Nintendo. haahah

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:42 PM

How could you forget the replacement for Club Nintendo. haahah

Oh yeah, that too. :) 

I expect it'll be almost fully digital, but prices for digital content will be reasonable.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

Kirby 64 Crystal Shards in VC, More Wii Games then the three we were given a month ago.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#14 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:20 AM

I forgot that account system announcement... :wacko:

I wonder if we might see a specific Nintendo Direct just for that. Or, something like last year with amiibo: small intro of the account system and then a special vídeo with more details.

Yeah... i think we can see something at E3.

#15 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:49 AM

The Smash Ballot doesn't end until October so we won't know the results until then. That said, victory sound files for Ryu (from SF) and Roy (yes that Roy) as well as Ryu's Theme were found on the 3DS version of Smash 4 from the latest patch. So I'm inclined to believe that either will be revealed on E3. Like others have said, I'm not terribly excited about E3 and it's not simply because of the lack of Zelda U (though it certainly doesn't help either), but because E3 itself has been getting lame over the recent years. The obvious exception being Nintendo's conference and its post-conference coverage last year.

Edited by Tony Stark, 06 May 2015 - 08:51 AM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#16 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

Don't expect as much as 2014 E3, still expect a decent E3 overall, Still hope to see metroid.

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

I personally think we will see third party surprise title this year. I think they were ok delaying zelda for this reason. Yes we are getting splatoon, XCX, Devils third, and Starfox.... but none of those say blockbuster. So either a new crossover project like hyrule warriors, or new ip collabrative like W101. with all this said I will not be getting hype but i am ok with them pleasently surprising me.  

#18 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Actually the only title that could sell systems during the holidays is coming out in September: Mario Maker.

E3 better have a killer title or else...

#19 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

Seeing as Bravely Second was just released in Japan, maybe we might get some sort of confirmation of an English release at some point.

#20 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:02 AM

s-s-s-STARFOX! Starfox and I'll be happy

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!