It seems only recently we were graced with a robot chicken fueled Nintendo E3 which introduced us to Splatoon and showed us over an hour of Xenoblade Chronicles X footage, among other things.
Now, almost a year later, Splatoon is due out this month and Xenoblade is out in Japan. It's time to start pondering, what comes next?
I'll start the ball rolling with just some ideas.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X release date in countries other than Japan. This game was revealed in 2012. It should be out this year surely?
- Xenoblade Chronicles X DLC announcement, could possibly come with the game in the west.
Zelda U trailer, release window. Trailer will show off some more of the areas, possibly showing more similarities to early Zelda games.Somehow missed that news. Slightly disappointing.
- Smash Bros DLC ballot results so far, or at least one character confirmed to be in development. Miiverse stage and tournament mode added directly after E3.
- Next Level Games online game revealed, makes good use of Wii U gamepad.
- More Amiibo revealed.
- Amiibo restocking.
- Devils Third release date, soon.
- Two surprise outta nowhere announcements of some kind.
DeNA game info, possibly first gameplay/trailers.http://nintendoevery...gaming-systems/
- Partnership with a third party for an exclusive.
That's all I can think of. What do you think will be announced?
Edited by Batbot, 10 May 2015 - 03:02 AM.