NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

From http://wiiudaily.com...campaign=buffer

This year is going to be one of the biggest for Nintendo, as they’re bringing back the Nintendo World Championships after more than 25 years of absence from E3. Regional competitors from across the United States will meet in LA for a multi-round NIntendo competition, but only one can be the Nintendo World Champion. There are also tons of announcements and although E3 doesn’t officially begin until Monday with the press conferences, Sunday June 14 is when all the fun is taking place. Check out the schedule below so you can plan to watch.

Sunday, June 14

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U – New Content Approaching! 6.14.2015:

Tune in to a special Super Smash Bros. video presentation at 7:40 a.m. PST. Masahiro Sakurai will detail content arriving in the new update for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U.

Nintendo World Championships 2015 Pre-Show:

A special installment of Nintendo Treehouse: Live will preview all the action of the Nintendo World Championships 2015. The show runs approximately 2:35-3 p.m. PST.

Nintendo World Championships 2015:

For the first time in 25 years, a Nintendo World Champion will rise. Eight winners from regional qualifying events will meet eight invited competitors at L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles for a multi-round Nintendo game competition, but only one will be crowned the 2015 Nintendo World Champion. Tune in to the main event 3-6:30 p.m. PT on YouTube, Twitch. Listen in for additional announcements between matches. Los Angeles-area fans hoping to attend the competition can visit for details about free tickets.

Tuesday, June 16

Nintendo Digital Event:

Get Nintendo news about upcoming games and experiences straight from the source via the Nintendo Digital Event online video program. Tune in at 9 a.m. PT for the live coverage.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3:

Watch Nintendo Treehouse staff live from the E3 show floor as they deliver in-depth coverage of Nintendo’s lineup, including live game play and appearances by Nintendo developers. This interactive show kicks off immediately following the Digital Event live stream and is scheduled to run daily throughout the show.

Wednesday, June 17

Nintendo Access: Mario Maker at Best Buy:

Over 120 participating Best Buy locations in the United States and Canada will welcome fans with hands-on sampling for the upcoming Mario Maker game for the Wii U console. Drop by 4-9 p.m. local time to play through levels in a variety of Super Mario Bros. styles. Everyone who demos the game will receive a button commemorating the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., while supplies last. My Best Buy members in the U.S. who pre-order two select Wii U or Nintendo 3DS games from the participating Best Buy stores will get a free limited-edition Mario Maker seven-button set upon paid balance and receipt of the games, while supplies last. Your coupon for the seven-button set will arrive in December by email. A second event will be held on Saturday, June 20. Find a location near you. Check the same URL after June 17 to see which games qualify for the button offer. The Canadian button set offer and participating stores in Canada.

The second day of the Nintendo Treehouse: Live broadcast featuring more games and content not shown in our E3 booth is scheduled to begin at 9:55 a.m. PT. Watch live.

Thursday, June 18

The final day of the show kicks off at 9:55 a.m. PT. Staff from Nintendo’s Treehouse will be joined by Nintendo game developers for last looks at our E3 lineup. Visit  to watch live, and then relive Nintendo’s E3 2015 show highlights.

Saturday, June 20

Nintendo Access: Mario Maker at Best Buy:
The second hands-on event for Mario Maker runs at participating Best Buy locations noon-5 p.m. local time. Commemorative button offers apply, while supplies last. Find a location near you.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

damn, i was hoping it was going to show what they're doing for the digital event not the span of the show

wa3Nq7j.png

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

damn, i was hoping it was going to show what they're doing for the digital event not the span of the show

That is always secret, at least for the most part like when stuff leaks lol.
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

That is always secret, at least for the most part like when stuff leaks lol.

least year it got leaked and it was on the nose, thus why i got my hopes up

wa3Nq7j.png

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:07 AM

least year it got leaked and it was on the nose, thus why i got my hopes up

It did? I don't recall that. Only thing I recall is seeing a few pics of Star Fox and Mario Maker signs that someone took at e3 during setup and leaked. The Star Fox was early access from media which reported on it immediately as nothing for that was in the direct anyways.

I don't recall Splatoon being leaked, that was revealed in the direct. We didn't know about Captain Toad....

Are you sure?

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

This year isn't looking to be very exciting :/

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

This year isn't looking to be very exciting :/

lol boo hooo Zelda.

How can you say that when a lot of e3 is about surprises and announcements? 

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

DE: "...and experiences"?

Hmmm, this is a bit misterious.
What could that mean? Demos? Tours to show the games?

#9 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

It did? I don't recall that. Only thing I recall is seeing a few pics of Star Fox and Mario Maker signs that someone took at e3 during setup and leaked. The Star Fox was early access from media which reported on it immediately as nothing for that was in the direct anyways.

I don't recall Splatoon being leaked, that was revealed in the direct. We didn't know about Captain Toad....

Are you sure?

either that or another direct I dont remember
All i remember is that in one of their directs had the showcase leaked and everything was on the nose excluding the end about star fox

wa3Nq7j.png

#10 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

lol boo hooo Zelda.

How can you say that when a lot of e3 is about surprises and announcements? 

The only surprise I want is a new 3D Mario game :(

And still too soon... Zelda whyyyyy D:

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:06 AM

Are the championships at 00:00, Dutch time? I suck with timezone converting, sorry.

No sig.

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:23 AM

Are the championships at 00:00, Dutch time? I suck with timezone converting, sorry.

you are right

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:02 AM

That kinda sucks.

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users