• 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Via NWC

CHgFWcEVAAAxW2z.jpg
CHgFjg7UAAAzF-I.jpg

If you did not watch or are not watching NWC, you are missing the magic and crazyness of Super Mario Maker. It is amazing.
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Mario Maker powerup allowing you to place blocks would be amazing.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:57 PM

Mario Maker powerup allowing you to place blocks would be amazing.

Did you see the run through on the 1st level, where the one player finally found you had to continue jumping on the platforms upwards to get to the rest of the level? That was amazing...
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Did you see the run through on the 1st level, where the one player finally found you had to continue jumping on the platforms upwards to get to the rest of the level? That was amazing...

That was so damn hype.

JESUS THAT WAS HYPE

bi5tzqg.gif

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

That was so damn hype.

JESUS THAT WAS HYPE

now we know why it is called Super Mario Maker haha. Mario Maker was a "working" title... this game is turning heads.

#6 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

1mUwtW_B.jpeg

This is GOAT. This right here.

Final round here we go!!!!

Oh final round was kinda a sucky show from Cosmo.

bi5tzqg.gif

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

Miyamoto to congratulate winner. Yeah final round was tough.

Stoked about Mario Maker

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:20 PM

Galaxy music making me think about a Mario Maker sequel with the ability to make 3D levels. How hype would that be.

bi5tzqg.gif

#9 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

And God himself walked out to present the trophy. I would have fainted. Super Mario Maker looks delicious. I just don't have the creativity. I'd have to rely on flat out downloading for entertainment. I hope the NWC are yearly now.

#10 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

And God himself walked out to present the trophy. I would have fainted. Super Mario Maker looks delicious. I just don't have the creativity. I'd have to rely on flat out downloading for entertainment. I hope the NWC are yearly now.

I definitely would have shed some tears if I was out there. That was so majestic.

jeOqLCM.gif

bi5tzqg.gif

#11 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:01 PM

I really wish cosmo would have won, i was cheering him 100% the way through (til he let me down during mk8) besides the poitn though they both did great, I just wish one of the best zelda runners won

wa3Nq7j.png

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

I really wish cosmo would have won, i was cheering him 100% the way through (til he let me down during mk8) besides the poitn though they both did great, I just wish one of the best zelda runners won

Biggest letdown was that final level, took him most of the time just to work out how to walljump.

bi5tzqg.gif

#13 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

Galaxy music making me think about a Mario Maker sequel with the ability to make 3D levels. How hype would that be.

I'd buy it right away, only problem is  that each 3D mario game has game mechanics that all work differently, for example, you can run faster in 3D world than you can in other 3D mario games, and there's fludd, and the spin from SMG... all the achrobatics, hazards, gravity, etc... so much stuff that is different in each game :P

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#14 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:38 PM

I'd buy it right away, only problem is  that each 3D mario game has game mechanics that all work differently, for example, you can run faster in 3D world than you can in other 3D mario games, and there's fludd, and the spin from SMG... all the achrobatics, hazards, gravity, etc... so much stuff that is different in each game :P

plus you'd then have to factor in lag. Something you (shouldnt) have to worry about on the wii u with a 2d mario. But with 3d and you give 100% control to the player you'll have to add some limiters so the player doesnt over load the system. This can easily be done by assigning a value to what ever you're trying to place and show a max for what can be rendered ect ect, but the point of this 2d version is to throw all limits out the window so I think a 3d one would be too limiting for what nintendo would want in terms of a smooth frame rate...or I could be wrong and all that gets thrown out the window who knows.

wa3Nq7j.png

#15 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

plus you'd then have to factor in lag. Something you (shouldnt) have to worry about on the wii u with a 2d mario. But with 3d and you give 100% control to the player you'll have to add some limiters so the player doesnt over load the system. This can easily be done by assigning a value to what ever you're trying to place and show a max for what can be rendered ect ect, but the point of this 2d version is to throw all limits out the window so I think a 3d one would be too limiting for what nintendo would want in terms of a smooth frame rate...or I could be wrong and all that gets thrown out the window who knows.

Oh yeah it'd definitely have to be on the next nintendo system, I can see Mario Maker being similar to every other Mario game, where you only get one per system. That way they'd be able to really change it up enough to warrant a new purchase.

bi5tzqg.gif

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

Epic NWC Super Mario Maker moment

LividNewHedgehog.gif

PettyAnchoredArcticduck.gif

#17 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

Yeah, Mario 3D world's stages were a tiny compared to Galaxy and Sunshine.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

FatImmaculateHoatzin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!