#1 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

Warning: format is in script form and a form I believe is best in this way. I'm using it because I'm trying to capture the feeling of a TV show here.

I'm currently developing a fanfiction called Stardust Warriors. So far, I've gotten six episodes in and I plan on developing it for the long run. Basically, it's a multi-crossover series containing Dragon Ball characters and at least seven others video game franchises represented and I plan on introducing these franchises one by one per sagas. The saga I'm working on right now is the first one, which is called Kirby of the Stars. You can pretty much tell what that cross is.

This is something that I really love writing and I absolutely enjoy writing every word of it. I'll post here when a new chapter is made.

BTW, link to the story is in here.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#2 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I intend to keep this series going.

Anyway, I plan on doing a E3 2011 Stardust Warriors fanfiction. Will focus more on comedy then action.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#3 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

This is definitely unique, I haven't read much fanfiction written in a tv/play script kind of way. In fact, I haven't read any. In that sense it was a breath of fresh air from the usual fansfiction.

It was a bit tedious in the beginning though and the Yuni scence seemed a bit rushed but it did start to pick up.

Liked the Kirby cameo :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!