Photo

Atlus/Vanillaware teasing new game (Dragon's Crown,Muramasa)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

http://www.dualshock...-collaboration/

The last time Atlus and Vanillaware joined forces we got the excellent 2D RPG that is Dragon’s Crown.

The two Japanese titans will be collaborating once again. The reveal comes via a new teaser website that Atlus has launched. It doesn’t contain much outside of interesting typography.

“Atlus X Vanillaware – New Full HD Project”

This confirms that the game will be HD (possibly meaning a title on home consoles) and a seed that visitors can interact with, but it promises a reveal on July 20th at 7:00 via a Nico Nico livestream apparently from Boston.

I wonder what kind of title these talented developers are cooking up now. The hype is real.

AtlusVanillaware-670x425.jpg

I love everything from Vanillaware so I am there. One of my fave games on PS3 is Dragon's Crown and on SEGA Saturn I loved Princess Crown. Muramasa on Wii is great as well.

#2 Corrugated_Fox

Corrugated_Fox

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • NNID:Corrugated_Fox
  • Fandom:
    Metal Gear Solid

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

This is great news! I just finished playing Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita) and loved it. Dragon's Crown was a blast too. I'm anxious to see what these guys have up their sleeves :D

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

It's 3 things. Odin Sphere HD on PS3/PS4 and Vita. Dragon's Crown 3 disc OST and a new project we will know more about in Septemper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!