NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

From http://blog.us.plays...gust-18th/[/url

Resident Evil and PS Vita fans, rejoice! The long wait is officially over — Resident Evil Revelations 2 is coming to PS Vita digitally on August 18th in North America.

The episodic survival-horror scare-fest we’ve all come to know and love is ready for its handheld debut via digital release on PlayStation Store for $39.99. Made possible by the incredible team at Frima Studio, this collection brings all of the terror, action, and mystery of the console versions to PS Vita. With that in mind, I wanted to take a quick moment to confirm a few of the additions and content we’re packing into this killer compendium.

On top of the four core episodes, you’ll also get two bonus episodes known as “The Struggle” and “Little Miss.” In the first, you’ll learn more about Moira’s struggle to survive on the island between Claire’s departure and Barry’s arrival. In the second, you’ll uncover more about the mysterious girl Natalia and her special abilities. Both episodes play a critical role in understanding these characters and how they play into the main campaign.

Of course, Revelations 2 wouldn’t be complete without Raid Mode which makes a big comeback with 15 playable characters (HUNK and Wesker included) and over 200 missions for lightning-fast action on the go. Additional content includes a throwback map pack and multiple storage expansions for Weapons, Parts, and Albums. If that wasn’t enough, we’ve got an awesome alternative costume pack chock full of new styles for your favorite characters in both Story and Raid modes (Natalia’s costume limited to Story Mode).

So there you have it, the big news is out! With that, we’re heading back down that lonely hallway called development to add some finishing touches. All you handheld horror fans can look forward to getting your hands on Resident Evil Revelations 2 on August 18th and we’ll be keen to hear your thoughts on it!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

Same date for Europe too.

Sad there's no physical but I'll definitely be getting this, unless it turns out to be the worst port in history.

Such a lack of shooters on the Vita, for saying it's perfectly made for them.

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

Have a friend who is the biggest Biohazard fan in the world and runs Biohaze forums and even he hated this  game so not sure i should even try it.

#4 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

It reviewed ok. Metacritic 75.

Ok so it'd be nice if they got back to the standard of RE4. But given how few shooters there are on the Vita, I'll take a 75 if this version scores as highly.

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

$40 digitally with no physical version. When the physical PS4/XBO versions are $30 new.

Complete digital versions are $25.

eYcU8Ai.jpg

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:16 AM

$40 digitally with no physical version. When the physical PS4/XBO versions are $30 new.

Complete digital versions are $25.

eYcU8Ai.jpg

And it's not on 3DS either. You know, 'cus the first game was originally on 3DS and sold the most in comparison to other platforms.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#7 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:07 PM

Yeah, but how much did they invest in that 3DS game. It's probably the most graphically advanced game on the system. And it's only sold around 1 mil. I'm guessing they were hoping for a bit more.

#8 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

crapcom have no idea what they are doing, they should just sell all their IPs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users