• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

So I know I get a lot of garbage for my constant buying/selling/trading of consoles and the like. And maybe I deserve it for my occasional antics. So anyway...

I sold my New 3DS XL awhile back and stuff. Recently, I've been saving for a computer. Well I built a computer and it actually went up in smoke due to a defective power supply. I got a full refund on the stuff, but now my mom is saying I can't use my refund money on a new computer or even save half, spend the other half on just like a console or something. The reason why is that she has been low on money lately and is worried that I'll dig myself into a financial hole which she herself couldn't afford to get me out of if I did.

So I'm stuck gaming on an iPad Air 2, my only gaming device right now. And it's driving me bonkers. iPad Air 2 games... well most of them are gimmicky cash grabs.

I know I should settle down, enjoy what I have, and not trade anymore... And maybe I will. Either way, my schizophrenia has gotten worse as of late. Maybe not to the extent that I'll spam like I use to or any of that. But I can tell, it's gotten worse.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

Just go with a PC. Stop selling. Get help. A lot of government programs to help you get the mental help you need. I been going for 4 years. My life has been a living hell last few months from a lot of different crap happening ..hell I even died several times. yup I have been dead a few times. Then my hundred mental issues but with help been able to push though it.

The selling and trading is related to your issues and the issue needs to be addressed not the ipad.

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Part of me thinks the two are related though. Ever since my mom told me, "You will save the money, and also, you won't be doing any more selling or trading, at least without my permission", and stuck to her guns, things have been worse. Now I'm not saying I want to spend the rest of my life trading and losing money, but to not be allowed to buy or sell anything anymore going from what I did... well, it's sad. At this point, I think I could make the decision not to sell or trade anything good anymore. But my selling and trading and the sudden stop my mom put to it has put me in a house with just an iPad Air 2. I have no car, not that I think I can drive. I have Internet, but no cable TV anymore.

Really though, the issue isn't the iPad though. Who knows, I could buy a new computer for example and still be sad. I'm just saying.

I think the real issue is both my mom and my schizophrenia. I have a doctor I go to but he doesn't know what to do and is afraid to increase my dosage of medicine anymore. Somehow the doctors are astonished I'm on the amount of medicine I am and still not doing better.

#4 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:26 PM

Hey man welcome back, sorry to hear about the PC. I wish I could give you some advice but I don't think you need the help of a 16 year old. I'd probably just make it worse ahahah. Good luck for the future. 

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#5 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:15 AM

..hell I even died several times. yup I have been dead a few times. 

Not trying to make light of this in any way but that's one of the most badass things I've ever heard.

#6 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

Not trying to make light of this in any way but that's one of the most badass things I've ever heard.

Death is nothing to laugh at. That being said, this thread does need a bit of mood lightening. So...

56586070.jpg

Sorry for Ryu though.

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

Fixed your post Splat.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

Fixed your post Splat.

3442169.jpg

#9 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

Dare I degenerate my own thread?

Splat:

ie17dk.jpg

#10 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:27 PM

So um.... how many 3DS's and Wii U's have you owned before? O.o and why did you sell them?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

I must have sunk the Grim Reapers Battleship and won at twister. I just don't remember it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!