#1 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:28 AM

So who wants to see Conduit 3 on wii u.I really think it should be a launch title because first it's an exlusive and most wii owners have already played the first 2 since there's barely any other fps on system so there's already a good fanbase around it
Also this game would really show Nintendo's revival and basically showcase what nintendo is trying to do
.it would have amazing graphics to show the wii u power
.it would have a great online mode to show Nintendo's new online system
.it would also Appeal to the hardcore fans that nintendo is trying to reach

So what do you think guys?
Posted Image

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

If they can find a publisher that would be something nice to see, but Sega doesn't want to publish for High Voltage anymore at least not conduit. If Nintendo themselves decide to publish it or maybe another company then yeah.

#3 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

well i never played 1 or 2 so my opinion on this will of course be based on a very rough idea, but i think the launch of the wii u is getting really crowded with games, many of which are triple A games, i know most aren't confirmed but they're all so likely to be coming, and at launch, that im considering them confirmed. is there really space for conduit 3 in that kind of time of the year when all the best games come out? clearly many people enjoy conduit so im all for a conduit 3, but maybe it would be better launching in early-mid 2013 when there aren't that many games coming out.
Posted Image

#4 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:35 AM

well i never played 1 or 2 so my opinion on this will of course be based on a very rough idea, but i think the launch of the wii u is getting really crowded with games, many of which are triple A games, i know most aren't confirmed but they're all so likely to be coming, and at launch, that im considering them confirmed. is there really space for conduit 3 in that kind of time of the year when all the best games come out? clearly many
people enjoy conduit so im all for a conduit 3, but maybe it would be better launching in early-mid 2013 when there aren't that many games coming out.

Yea but from what I have seen most of the triple a games are multiplatforms and would probably arrive earlier for the ps3 or xbox.All we know about exclusive and original games is that pitman is coming,Retro's new game,Miyamoto's new ip and maybe dragon quest x at launch.So I don't think that the whole launch system is crowded considering most of the games will release earlier on the other systems since wii u is prob coming around September to boost for the Christmas sales
Posted Image

#5 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:43 AM

I would love an new one especially after Conduit 2 with that horrible ending. Also I hope that they will push the graphics like they did with the Wii. I hope that they take some more time beta testing because Conduit 2 was just glitch after glitch. Also I hope there are allot more split screen maps because 3 is just not enough.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#6 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

I am a fan of the Conduit series, but with the reception of the first two people will be wary of the next game. However, they will need to finish Conduit 3DS first, than they will need to find a new publisher. SEGA didn't really help at all with get the information of Conduit 2 since they were zero ads anywhere. The new publisher will have to be willing to help market the game and also provide support for High Voltage since a Wii U game will be really expensive and time consuming to make. When I say this I mean the company should give them a lot of resources, from workers that are highly skilled in making good games., money, and other forms of support. Now they will need a lot of Bug testers since Conduit 2 was a mess.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#7 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

I would love an new one especially after Conduit 2 with that horrible ending. Also I hope that they will push the graphics like they did with the Wii. I hope that they take some more time beta
testing because Conduit 2 was just glitch after glitch. Also I hope there are allot more split screen maps because 3 is just not enough.

Yea,I hope that they use dlc to pack more maps and guns.
Posted Image

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

Yea but from what I have seen most of the triple a games are multiplatforms and would probably arrive earlier for the ps3 or xbox.All we know about exclusive and original games is that pitman is coming,Retro's new game,Miyamoto's new ip and maybe dragon quest x at launch.So I don't think that the whole launch system is crowded considering most of the games will release earlier on the other systems since wii u is prob coming around September to boost for the Christmas sales

good point about the multiplats, i didnt think about that, but i disagree when u say all we know about exclusives is pikmin, retro's game, miyamoto's game and maybe dragon quest x. we do actually know about more exclusives, killer freaks, ghost recon online ( i know its pc aswell but not ps360), we also know that ubisoft is making 2 other games for wii u that have a high chance are exclusive, THQ is publishing an unannounced wii u exclusive.
also about most multi-platform games being released on ps360 earlier, COD won't, gta 5 won't, hitman won't, assassin's creed definately won't. so coming back to my original point, the wii u lineup is full of AAA games both 3rd party and 1st, and both exclusive and multiplat, so thats why i think conduit may be wiser to launch in 2013 not as a launch title
Posted Image

#9 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:06 AM

good point about the multiplats, i didnt think about that, but i disagree when u say all we know about exclusives is pikmin, retro's game, miyamoto's game and maybe dragon quest x. we do actually know about more exclusives, killer freaks, ghost recon online ( i know its pc aswell but not ps360), we also know that ubisoft is making 2 other games for wii u that have a high chance are exclusive, THQ is publishing an unannounced wii u exclusive.
also about most multi-platform games being released on ps360 earlier, COD won't, gta 5 won't, hitman won't, assassin's creed definately won't. so coming back to my original point, the wii u lineup is full of AAA games both 3rd party and 1st, and both exclusive and multiplat, so thats why i think conduit may be wiser to launch in 2013 not as a launch title

I kinda have to agree, because with a lot of AAA games out the game could be overlooked.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#10 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

I'd definitely want Conduit 3 on the Wii U though I doubt it would be the there at launch. Who's knows maybe the could make a Quantum 4 engine for Wii U which pushes it's limits like Quantum 3 on the Wii.

#11 o51enough

o51enough

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

I hope Conduit 2 comes to 3DS first!

#12 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Can u say retro studios?

#13 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Can u say retro studios?

Retro can do an amazing job with the franchise.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F

#14 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Can u say retro studios?

As much as I'd want that, I'd think they'd make their own FPS, Rather than one that could potentially get bogged down by a franchise that didn't do so well.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#15 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'd honestly be fine with this...just so long as they fire the idiots that decided to make the voicing changes for the second one. -_-

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#16 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Can u say retro studios?

Right now we've been hinted that Retro Studio's is working on a new StarFox game. It's not confirmed though.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#17 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

Didnt play either of them lol. I dont play shooters on the Wii....well Red Steel 1 and 2....but meh doesnt really count.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#18 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

launch title no but could it be released on the wii u yes

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

I'd love to see it.
Conduit 1 controlled great, and 2 was good too.
I never really played too far into either though, their stories are pretty cliche.
Still I'd buy the third if it came out, I want to support the control scheme they used, and they really try to make great games.

Sega need to do their part and try advertising a little, because conduit 2 sold barely anything. I think 20,000 copies is what I heard recently?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Why does nobody remember this tech-demo? A modified version of Conduit 2 running on the 3DS, it was shown at E3 2011.

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!