Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

Source: http://ca.ign.com/ar...t-absorbs-farts

A company is now selling "flatulence filtering" underwear - that is, underwear that will absorb your farts.

Shreddies underwear has been around for awhile, but today we've learned of the odor-stopping wonder thanks to Geek.com. Shreddies are made special by their "Zorflex" activated carbon panels, which trap and neutralise the scent of a fart. (Alas, the sound will remain.)

shr2-720x273.jpeg

Admittedly, they're not perfect. Shreddies recommends a specific farting stance to ensure proper neutralisation of the odor - no slouching! Legs should be held close together, and the wearer should ensure their underwear fits well so that nothing escapes through gaps in the waistband or leg openings. Shreddies also has some pretty stringent laundry care requirements: the magical underpants can only be washed with soda crystals.

shr3-720x273.jpeg

Prices start at £19 (about $30 USD) for a pair of women's wind-resistant briefs, or £24 ($38 USD) for a pair of men's. For those wanting optimal coverage, Shreddies also offers fart-squashing pyjamas, jeans, and even an underwear line for sufferers of incontinence.

What do you think, readers - are Shreddies worth the price for concealing your butt-sneeze? 

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:06 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love to fart and love to set them free! YOU SHALL NOT CONTAIN ME! I AM A FREE AMERICAN! AS BEN FRANKLIN SAID FART PROUDLY!

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Fart_Proudly

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

I'd rather not carry them with me and it's a good deterrent against would be attackers

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

U9SqkgQ.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!