21 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

http://www.destructo...-u-315358.phtml

Who wants it? I almost finished it for Wii but I really want to see it in HD.

And the controls could be improved a little.

Edited by grahamf, 12 November 2015 - 09:29 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:01 AM

Seems pretty far fetched but I'd definitely get it and the fact that Destructoid is reporting on it would seem to give it more credence

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:08 AM

maybe, depends on how well it looks and what is changed. if its just virtual console I wont get it since i have it on wii and gamecube

wa3Nq7j.png

#4 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

I'd love this if it's true!

#5 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:11 PM

Oh hellz yes!!!

pNgecl.gif

#6 Keviness1990

Keviness1990

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • NNID:Keviness1990
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Banjo, Zelda

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:17 AM

I loved Twilight Princess, would love to see it in HD and see what changes they make.

Nintendo Network ID:

Keviness1990

- Add Me -

#7 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:43 PM

Change the title, it's real. And the hate is STRONG.

pNgecl.gif

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:29 PM

Change the title, it's real. And the hate is STRONG.

Title changed. And what Hate? TP was awesome, and will be even more so in HD.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:14 PM

I never played the original, so this'll be cool. And yeah, the hate is pretty strong. "It doesn't look much different!" No, you're just remembering it wrong. Look up a video of the original and experience the blurry, low res goodness.

I do hope they make some gameplay improvements though. If it wasn't in the original, the auto-running Epona from Zelda U would be cool, and having inventory and map on the game pad is a must.

I do hope they have the option for wiimote controls or standard controls. If they make the wiimote controls less waggle-y, I'd totally want to use that.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:59 PM

I never played the original, so this'll be cool. And yeah, the hate is pretty strong. "It doesn't look much different!" No, you're just remembering it wrong. Look up a video of the original and experience the blurry, low res goodness.

I do hope they make some gameplay improvements though. If it wasn't in the original, the auto-running Epona from Zelda U would be cool, and having inventory and map on the game pad is a must.

I do hope they have the option for wiimote controls or standard controls. If they make the wiimote controls less waggle-y, I'd totally want to use that.

It's the Gamecube version.He is Left Handed so unlikely any waggle is in the game.

#11 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

It's the Gamecube version.He is Left Handed so unlikely any waggle is in the game.

All we've seen is the Gamecube version. I'm saying there should be an option to play it with Wii controls. They don't have to mirror it to make the Wii controls usable, but I have no problem with it if they do.

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:10 AM

Considering how little they  but improve textures to the game. Unlikely. Pretty much a straight port with better textures. If they were going to add the Wii version they would have straight up ported the Wii version. Besides game controls better without waggle.

#13 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:07 PM

Considering how little they but improve textures to the game. Unlikely. Pretty much a straight port with better textures. If they were going to add the Wii version they would have straight up ported the Wii version. Besides game controls better without waggle.

Nah, there's no basis for this. WWHD had gameplay improvements, there's no reason to believe TPHD won't. And yes, I'm saying get rid of waggle. They have the technology for 1:1 motion control now. And having Wii controls would not be hard at all. I don't see what's so hard to get here.

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

Nah, there's no basis for this. WWHD had gameplay improvements, there's no reason to believe TPHD won't. And yes, I'm saying get rid of waggle. They have the technology for 1:1 motion control now. And having Wii controls would not be hard at all. I don't see what's so hard to get here.

The reason to believe TPHD may not have gameplay improvement is because the port is being done by a 3rd party... at least in comparison to how WWHD was handled. The game is most likely finished at this point, just waiting for release.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:45 PM

Because WW was part remake not just a port plus first party. TPHD is done by a 3rd party. WWHD was made to setup development for Zelda U.  Had there been waggle or anything else they would have mentioned it. It's not a game they need to hide in secrecy as it's 10 years old. So they would have said something. The only real thing they will add in amiibo. TPHD is likely done just sitting on release for march.

Edited by Segata Sanshiro, 15 November 2015 - 12:46 PM.

#16 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:25 PM

The game is most likely finished at this point, just waiting for release.

TPHD is likely done just sitting on release for march.

When is it releasing first?

#17 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:29 PM

When is it releasing first?

March 2016

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#18 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

March 2016

Doesn't sound like it's finished to me at all, then.

#19 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

Doesn't sound like it's finished to me at all, then.

Not all that uncommon to sit on game sometimes. Esp in a crowded schedule(Rodea was sat on 4 years). Nintendo has 4 retail releases this month and next for Wii U. NOA never does January games on Wii U and February is more focused on FE. So they have Feb,TP for March ,SF for April and Pokken for May and leave summer a blank as usual. Not to mention They want to release it in 2016 30th anniversary for Zelda.

#20 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

The game been in the works since sometime in 2014... I think what you see is what you are going to get.. and I don't think it looks bad at all. Just some peeps expectations may have been too high. The textures in all aspects look great. If any rework of the game is going on, it may be trimming here and there and of course the amiibo implementation which probably took a considerable amount of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!