4 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Wario

Dr Wario

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:58 PM

Hi All,

I am a long-time member of TheWiiU.com and like many of you, I have been watching, with frustration, the drop in posting and general activity here over the past year.  Since a lot of people still check in here periodically, I want to invite all of you to Nintendo Forums, a site very similar to this one in that it's composed of hardcore Nintendo fans, many of them playing Nintendo since the SNES and NES days.  It's a knowledgeable and friendly crowd, and the members welcome all TheWiiU members to join us there.  The traffic on Nintendo Forums is booming, and together we can easily become the greatest Nintendo forum out there.  

I have checked with NintendoReport and Arioch, and they are both cool with the members here coming to join us on NintendoForums.com.  In fact, NintendoReport seems to have already joined.   :)

Official invitation thread: Operation "Rescue TheWiiU.com"

undOZ4c.png

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

BrosBeforeGardenTools here, I'm a member over at Nintendo Forums. I realize that I haven't always been the greatest members here, but I consider myself to be posting at a higher level on Nintendo Forums and I made my fresh start there. I go by the name "Shane".

Anyway, I think it'd be great if everyone came! Want to come, Ryudo? I personally invite you.

How about you YoshiGamer9? I think you should join.

Hank Hill? The_Doctor13? grahamf? Everyone?

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

i might as well check it out.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:23 AM

Nah, I prefer NCC.com  ;)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:05 AM

I won't lie, I really wanted TheWiiU to stay afloat, but seeing that it's not, I personally invite you all to one of my favorite forums, Nintendo Forums. The rules here are pretty relaxed, and yet the members are all pretty rule abiding. It's the nicest gaming forum I've been to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!