Photo

After Star Fox and Zelda... Anything else?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:12 AM

While I will play my Wii U for many more years... I'm about done

I bought my Wii U nearly three years ago to the day.  For the most part it has been a great experience.  Very satisfied with the purchase.  Barring some pleasant surprises at E3 or in the fall, I don't see myself getting much more.  

Always up for Mario Kart and Smash.  Still have a ton of games to finish. In fact, if the NX did launch this year, I doubt I'd get it at release b/c I have too many games to play as is.  

#2 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

I still have a bunch of games I bought but never finished. Like several Lego titles and both Bayos.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:20 AM

The Wii U is about as active as this site now.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

Yeah, kind sad....  I remember when it used to be pretty active and everybody was all fired up about things.....I think last year's E3 killed a lot of that.  the Wii U might not be dead, but it's certainly on life support.  To be fair, I have enough games on the system to last me another three years.  Several that I haven't even opened- first Bayo, TP, Xenoblade... several that I have a lot left to play- that would be pretty much every major release.  And there are a few indies that I still want to get both released and to be released.  

#5 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:07 PM

That was like, back in 2013 :P

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#6 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Was it confirmed that Metroid wasn't getting a Wii U release or did everyone really forget about it? Also Pikmin 4, no one even made a fuss about Pikmin 4.

We also haven't gotten a Super Mario 64-esque Mario yet, so there's always a small chance of that happening.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

I wouldn't mind replaying Windwaker HD again. That and ALBW are my two most favorite games at the moment.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

After the end of this year and classes winding down (I'm going to take a breather/less classes while I'm working) I'll probably finish a few of the games I own and pick up ones I missed. The NX won't come out just yet and it still would need time to get games before I would be interested in it.

#9 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:08 AM

I won't be buying star fox, but Zelda is a definite. Saddened that the Wii U didn't do better, it's my favourite system.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:38 PM

I won't be buying star fox, but Zelda is a definite. Saddened that the Wii U didn't do better, it's my favourite system.

Smart. Game is ass. I want to throw it in the trash but may as well try and get some money back on this pile of putrid dog crap.

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:43 AM

While I will play my Wii U for many more years... I'm about done

I bought my Wii U nearly three years ago to the day.  For the most part it has been a great experience.  Very satisfied with the purchase.  Barring some pleasant surprises at E3 or in the fall, I don't see myself getting much more.  

Always up for Mario Kart and Smash.  Still have a ton of games to finish. In fact, if the NX did launch this year, I doubt I'd get it at release b/c I have too many games to play as is.  

Paper Mario Sticker Star (Color Splash)

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#12 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:49 PM

Smart. Game is ass. I want to throw it in the trash but may as well try and get some money back on this pile of putrid dog crap.

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be very good when it was first shown off, and no, not because of the graphics lol.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#13 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:49 AM

Star Fox Zero is okay. I rate it 7.1/10 myself. Only bad thing is the controls.

#14 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:15 AM

i bought star fox day one. haven't played it yet. as cool as i thought innovative gamepad use would be, i like games that i can play w out TV. for other reasons, mainly time, also have not played xenoblade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!