#1 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Okay I want to start an army of darkness. Me being your residential demon it is natural for me to start stuff like this. So who is with me and who wants to rule the world! >: D
So join me and rule with an iron FIST!!! NOT EVEN CHUCK NORRIS WILL STAND IN OUR WAY!!!
he he he he.... ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA!!! MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

Please Recruit! All you need is a reason to join and nothing else and you are in!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#2 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

Ok, could I be a soldier of darkness?

Edited by Kardibask, 27 January 2012 - 12:23 PM.

e674231265.jpg

#3 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

I wanna use my teeth and claws.

Edited by Siarnaq, 28 January 2012 - 06:25 PM.

by chance

#4 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

Can you make me an officer of darkness?
My reason for joining would be to watch the world burn (burst into hysterical laughter).
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Pfff... Larry will easily take down your army. Despite being a demon, he is not bound by boring concepts of evil domination. After a few centuries of total domination, life will become far too boring and you will quickly grow tired of it.
If you try and ruin all the fun that exists in this world, he will intervene.

#6 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Pfff... Larry will easily take down your army. Despite being a demon, he is not bound by boring concepts of evil domination. After a few centuries of total domination, life will become far too boring and you will quickly grow tired of it.
If you try and ruin all the fun that exists in this world, he will intervene.

Oh just so that you know domination is not my goal in life. My goal is to create a perfect society actually. But if that doesnt happen I will destroy all of this world. The thing is that this goal is so difficult that the means of making this is evil to what you all say.

Posted Image

#7 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Oh just so that you know domination is not my goal in life. My goal is to create a perfect society actually. But if that doesnt happen I will destroy all of this world. The thing is that this goal is so difficult that the means of making this is evil to what you all say.

Perfection leads to pure stagnation, which is impossible when the universe is constantly heading towards entropy and chaos. You are no demon if your simple mind can only follow the path of law and order. Your path, even if it leads to the death of all, is still a means to law and order. Because Larry and I are agents of chaos, your goal shall never be accomplished.

#8 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Perfection leads to pure stagnation, which is impossible when the universe is constantly heading towards entropy and chaos. You are no demon if your simple mind can only follow the path of law and order. Your path, even if it leads to the death of all, is still a means to law and order. Because Larry and I are agents of chaos, your goal shall never be accomplished.

No one truly understands my motives for they really dont lead to anywhere other than death for us all. I do not like the human race on bit. So I admit that order means nothing but nor does chaos. Every action is in vain for they amount to nothing. Chaos means nothing either. Chaos is just society without order which can easily be brought back. I have no true goal in life. Though I may attempt to bring order, just like chaos it doesnt last long. It is also foolish to believe in evil or good for it is only in your head. I am good yet evil. That rule applies to everthing in this world.

Edited by nl010203, 28 January 2012 - 07:19 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

You're still thinking with a child's mind. The order and chaos you are referring to are nothing more than aspects of society.
When I speak of chaos, I speak of it in a overarching manor. Chaos is pure creation, pure subjectivity. Order is pure objectivity, which amounts to nothingness.
Chaos cares not for anything, just for existance. Humanity is almost chaos manifest, as it is a perfect example of flawed existance. Order and law oppose that existance, as existance is not perfect, humanity is not perfect.
You speak as if you are a lord of law who cannot comprehend the concepts of the multiverse.

#10 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

Think of humanity as a drawing. When it is flawed you can erase it but when it is too flawed it would be just a whole lot easier if you just trash it. This is what I plan to do. When humanity becomes too flawed I will just trash it. This may not be my true intentions in this world this is one of the steps I need to make to reach it. Chaos is just one of the erasers that help start another flaw. The only true way is to just trash everything and never start again.

Posted Image

#11 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

Think of humanity as a drawing. When it is flawed you can erase it but when it is too flawed it would be just a whole lot easier if you just trash it. This is what I plan to do. When humanity becomes too flawed I will just trash it. This may not be my true intentions in this world this is one of the steps I need to make to reach it. Chaos is just one of the erasers that help start another flaw. The only true way is to just trash everything and never start again.

You still don't understand chaos. Chaos is not an eraser, but a pen that can cross out the words in a story or write in new ones. As long as the universe exists, law is powerless to wipe out humanity as chaos can always rewrite what has been lost.
Besides, you are a part of humanity which means you are flawed as well. No matter how hard you try to argue against this point, it still stands. Because of this flaw, your actions will still bring a force of chaos with them.

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

As a servant to choas, the golden albino finds that a perfect society only leads to corruption. Mourblade, I think we can find plenty of amusement from these servants of law. This calls to gather the wizards from other planes of existance for enough force 5o defeat this army of darkness.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#13 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

As a servant to choas, the golden albino finds that a perfect society only leads to corruption. Mourblade, I think we can find plenty of amusement from these servants of law. This calls to gather the wizards from other planes of existance for enough force 5o defeat this army of darkness.

Servants of law? I call myself a servant of destruction. Also would you like to join or not?

You still don't understand chaos. Chaos is not an eraser, but a pen that can cross out the words in a story or write in new ones. As long as the universe exists, law is powerless to wipe out humanity as chaos can always rewrite what has been lost.
Besides, you are a part of humanity which means you are flawed as well. No matter how hard you try to argue against this point, it still stands. Because of this flaw, your actions will still bring a force of chaos with them.

To have chaos you need humanity so if I were to create destruction of the race yes I would need chaos but I will also need order. Once humanity is destroyed then chaos cannot exist.

Posted Image

#14 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

I will find this amusment with you, Golden Wizard.

To have chaos you need humanity so if I were to create destruction of the race yes I would need chaos but I will also need order. Once humanity is destroyed then chaos cannot exist.

A child's mind indeed, I won't bother to continue explaning what real chaos and entropy are to you.

Edited by Pyro, 29 January 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#15 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I will find this amusment with you, Golden Wizard.

A child's mind indeed, I won't bother to continue explaning what real chaos and entropy are to you.

It is foolish to believe in either chaos or order for they are truly the same thing.

Posted Image

#16 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

It is foolish to believe in either chaos or order for they are truly the same thing.

You still don't understand. Chaos is the name given to pure creation and subjectivity. Order is the name given to pure objectivity or nothingness. I am really starting to doubt your intelligence in philisophical terms.
Here are wikipedia definitions for your lack of understanding.
Subjectivism is when the nature and existence of every object depends solely on someone's subjective awareness of it.
Chaos is pure energy and pure creation.
Objectivity is the view that there is a rality, or ontological realm of objects and facts, that exists independent of the mind. Stronger versions of this claim hold that there is only one correct description of this reality.
When one reaches perfection, it is pure objectivity, and therefore, nothingness.

#17 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

You still don't understand. Chaos is the name given to pure creation and subjectivity. Order is the name given to pure objectivity or nothingness. I am really starting to doubt your intelligence in philisophical terms.
Here are wikipedia definitions for your lack of understanding.
Subjectivism is when the nature and existence of every object depends solely on someone's subjective awareness of it.
Chaos is pure energy and pure creation.
Objectivity is the view that there is a rality, or ontological realm of objects and facts, that exists independent of the mind. Stronger versions of this claim hold that there is only one correct description of this reality.
When one reaches perfection, it is pure objectivity, and therefore, nothingness.

Yes but chaos is similar to the restart button. It destroys all that was created and rebuilds it like you are saying it is pure creation. I can agree with that. But why create at all when you are bound to just make another mistake? Rather what I am aiming at is just to erase the whole thing and not start over at all. This is also known as obliteration of a world. And yes I know that I am corrupted just as the world is. If I do succeed I will see to it that I die at the same moment that the world dies.
EDIT: Also how about we turn this into a PM because I think we are scaring off some recruits.

Edited by nl010203, 29 January 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image

#18 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

That was a good movie.... Army of Darkness..... B-movie but still awesome in its own way.... Bruce Campbell..... Necronomacon.... Shotgun and chainsaw..... good times.
Posted Image

#19 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

That was a good movie.... Army of Darkness..... B-movie but still awesome in its own way.... Bruce Campbell..... Necronomacon.... Shotgun and chainsaw..... good times.

I was actually going to say that Ash was going to burn down this Army of Darkness, but I guess you kinda beat me to the punch.... Sort of.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#20 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

Umm, yeah, an army of darkness...