• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#241 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

I gotta say, the Wii U is slowly starting to become my favorite console. It doesn't have many games, but the games it does have (and will get) are just so great. I'm really happy I went with this instead of the PS4. I grew up with Nintendo consoles (SNES, N64), then went on a little detour with the PS2/3, but I'm glad I'm back again for this gen.

#242 alex15810

alex15810

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

Either SNES or PS2.

SNES I grew up with as a little kid but PS2 was my primary console from middle school all the way through college as I skipped the last generation entirely and stuck with PS2. I got my PS2 in 2000/2001 and got my Wii U in January 2013 so it was my primary console for 12 years.

So all in all I have to go with PS2. That console was amazing...the game library is absurdly huge and it's full of masterpiece titles.

Only problem is it now looks like garbage blown up on my 42 inch HD TV...I need to get a smaller screen if I want to play it again.

WIi U I really like but it's in the middle of my list so far. I love the gamepad idea and its uniqueness but I have been really dissapointed by the lack of 3rd party support that I was expecting when I bought it. Of the consoles I've owned it's passed N64, Sega Genesis and PS1 on my list but it can't hold a candle to PS2 or SNES. And that's where I'm expecting the Wii U to stay on my list...right in the middle. Some great upside but some really bad downsides as welll.

Edited by alex15810, 03 September 2014 - 10:41 AM.

#243 MarvelofMan

MarvelofMan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:MarvelofMan

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:40 AM

Dreamcast and Game Boy Colour

#244 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

Wii U, 3DS, then PC.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!