#1 Mark

Mark

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hey guys, my name is Mark, and I run a site called http://3dsconnect.com. I've sold my Wii (to raise funds for the 3DS) but I may buy the Wii2 depending on what features it has.
Posted Image

#2 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hey Mark, nice to see you here! Was wondering whether you'd join or not.

You can be a little more proud of your site than that; it's a pretty nice place (I do read your posts, even if I don't comment much). :lol:

For everyone reading this, Mark and I sorta met as two of the earliest readers of Nintendo 3DS Blog. Since then, lots of stuff has happened that ultimately led to my offering to host Mark's site for him - 3DSConnect now shares the same server with the Wii 2 Blog and Wii 2 Boards. ;)

I needn't introduce myself to you, as we've known each other for months. :D If you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a private message anytime! Hope you stick around, and enjoy your time here!

#3 Roy

Roy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ninja Bread Man. Best. Game. Ever

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

It appears Mark is here as well. Howdy

Hello, I am Roy.

Posted Image

#4 Mark

Mark

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:58 AM

Hey Mark, nice to see you here! Was wondering whether you'd join or not.

You can be a little more proud of your site than that; it's a pretty nice place (I do read your posts, even if I don't comment much). :lol:

For everyone reading this, Mark and I sorta met as two of the earliest readers of Nintendo 3DS Blog. Since then, lots of stuff has happened that ultimately led to my offering to host Mark's site for him - 3DSConnect now shares the same server with the Wii 2 Blog and Wii 2 Boards. :D

I needn't introduce myself to you, as we've known each other for months. ;) If you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a private message anytime! Hope you stick around, and enjoy your time here!

Thank's dude. And I also love Wii 2 Blog. I may not comment a lot, but I do read everyone of your articles. I remember when we use to be like the only active readers of Nintendo3DSBlog, good times. :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!