massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

hi there
this the place to talk about Pokemon
as well as battle and trade in Pokemon
please list the games you so that people who have B/W can trade with B/W people and so on
i have Pokemon white
currently do not know where it is or its FC
please also post FC
please do not use cheats on pokemon
do not trade for
Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect as they have not been officially released

Thank you for your time

MA

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:28 AM

Meh, Black and White is one of the worst Pokemon games.
Pokemon HeartGold FTW.

#3 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Pokemon HeartGold FTW.

ARE YOU D.E.?
BW WERE ONE OF THE BEST POKEMON GAMES EVERY *fanboy rage* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It had an extremely nice story. (9/10)
It had... g..oo....mediocre pokemons.( 7.5/10)
It had n..i...c.... names for the pokemons. (6/10)
It had awesome playable characters!(GOOD BYE 10 year olds! Hey Hey Teens!) (9.5/10 , didnt get the 0.5 cause the girl wasnt that good looking. The guy looked cool. Yea this isnt a fashion show or anything but anyways)
It had EXTREMELY AWESOME CITIES! (10/10)
Graphics were.... were.. bad.(5/10)
Good Gymleaders. (8/10)
Better Models (Bon Voyage, Lego dudes)(9/10)
So ... 9.5/10.
Heartgold and Soulsilver Was Extremely good too( i would give it a 8.9/10). But B&W was the best!
My Top PKMN games:
1. Black and White
2. Pokepark Wii
3. Saphire/ Ruby/ Emerald

Edited by Pit, 29 January 2012 - 10:26 AM.

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#4 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

Pokemon HeartGold FTW.

TRUST ME, YOU DID NOT GO THERE.
Care to explain why they were the worst pokemon games? They had some bad designs and bad names, but keep in mind every gen had stuff like that. They had the best story, Best villian character, best graphics, and best.overall game.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#5 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

TRUST ME, YOU DID NOT GO THERE.
Care to explain why they were the worst pokemon games? They had some bad designs and bad names, but keep in mind every gen had stuff like that. They had the best story, Best villian character, best graphics, and best.overall game.

It was just a bad Pokemon game, overall.
The story-line was actually pretty cheap, Lord N is a weird villain name, nearly ALL of the Pokemon are lame. And, of course it had the best graphics out of the rest of the Pokemon games (on a handheld) -- because it's the newest.
Also, the best Pokemon games are Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, and LeafGreen. You should try 'em out. If you already have, and think that B/W is better, I feel sorry for you. ;)

Edited by nintendo3DS, 29 January 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#6 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

It was just a bad Pokemon game, overall.
The story-line was actually pretty cheap, Lord N is a weird villain name, nearly ALL of the Pokemon are lame. And, of course it had the best graphics out of the rest of the Pokemon games -- because it's the newest.
Also, the best Pokemon games are Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, and LeafGreen. You should try 'em out. If you already have, and think that B/W is better, I feel sorry for you. ;)

It was not a bad pokemon game in my opinion. To be honest, at least B/W promised a fresh start and delivered, as opposed to Hoenn. As for nearly all of the pokemon being lame, I disagree. I actually like the designs of this game better then Gen IV. Lord N's name is based from the fact that he was raised by Pokemon, surrounded by them in Nature. He sought to unite humanity as a group to stop the evil of Pokemon ensalvement, and he was intending to bring Harmony to the Pokemon. That name actually makes sense. As for his name being Wierd, Nintendo 3DS is a wierd username, isn't it?

Also, How was it's story cheap? It was actually good in a pokemon game, you know, we didn't have a bunch of clowns running around trying to extend the earth or use pokemon for Evil. We saw that the bad guys weren't truely bad. It showed morality for the bad guys. They stopped being truely evil people and instead felt like the way I like my villains, not Evil people, but people who have seen evil in the world and oppose the hero.
That's part of the reason why

Spoiler

When I saw the members of Team Plasma bidding farewell to their pokemon, their best friends, that is what sold me on the story as the best in the series.

As I said above, I've played those ones. B/W is signifigantly better, and the majority of reviewers and fans agree with me. It was a fresh start, one that was needed for the series, and I was open to anything at all. I was expecting a Red/Blue in quality, instead we got a gold/Silver.

Also, I'll bet you B/W will be remembered fondly compared to Hoenn as an actual refresh for the series. It's obvious that you just want to hate on B/W, so don't say it when I'm here to prove you wrong.

Edited by Domini N Unova, 29 January 2012 - 07:37 PM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#7 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

guys calm down
both are great in their own ways
HG and SS are fun because they are brought and lot of other things like the pokeathon
B/W are new and inspiring and lots of new Pokemon

#8 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

I own EVERY main series Pokemon game and I'm not afraid to say that Pokemon Black and White is the best out of them all!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#9 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:04 PM

I played all Gen I, II, IV and V games and to be honest, I think gen II was the best. It felt so original and the difference between Gen I and Gen II was the biggest one I have noticed, to be honest. I really loved the added pokemon aswell, aswell as being able to play in two worlds. Can't judge gen III though ;) B&W is good, great perhaps.. but I think one of the most important things was missing: Battle Haxway together with a friend. I'd love to kick the AI's cheating ass with my brother, but I simply can't cause he lives far away. This was a major letdown for me. Hope Grey or whatever it is will have this option.I hope there will be two worlds again aswell, but I kinda doubt it.

#10 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

I played all Gen I, II, IV and V games and to be honest, I think gen II was the best. It felt so original and the difference between Gen I and Gen II was the biggest one I have noticed, to be honest. I really loved the added pokemon aswell, aswell as being able to play in two worlds. Can't judge gen III though ;) B&W is good, great perhaps.. but I think one of the most important things was missing: Battle Haxway together with a friend. I'd love to kick the AI's cheating ass with my brother, but I simply can't cause he lives far away. This was a major letdown for me. Hope Grey or whatever it is will have this option.I hope there will be two worlds again aswell, but I kinda doubt it.

Gold/Silver was my favorite games till B/W. I just feel that B/W felt more like a proper sequel to R/B/G/Y then G/S. B/W I was actually prepared to hate when I saw the new designs. But I didn't, instead I loved it. I count it in my favorite games of all time, not up there with Okami, Knights of the Old Republic, Radiant Historia, Tales of Symphonia, and Final Fantasy VI, but on the same level as Epic Mickey, Glory of Heracles, and Skyward Sword.

#11 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

Gold/Silver was my favorite games till B/W. I just feel that B/W felt more like a proper sequel to R/B/G/Y then G/S. B/W I was actually prepared to hate when I saw the new designs. But I didn't, instead I loved it. I count it in my favorite games of all time, not up there with Okami, Knights of the Old Republic, Radiant Historia, Tales of Symphonia, and Final Fantasy VI, but on the same level as Epic Mickey, Glory of Heracles, and Skyward Sword.

There's probably some nostalgia involved, I used to play G/S with a friend a lot while babysitting. Great fun, great times. I think G/S just had more impact on me at that time, than B/W had now. Might be my age aswell, older people are getting harder to satisfy I guess hehe. Still, I like B/W a lot and the design aswell. I bloody well hope the WiiU will get a Stadium-like game to support this and the previous generation. A complete maingame for the WiiU would be even better ofcourse, but that's just dreaming out loud ^^,.

#12 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

I wuv me some pokemon, I own Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, Im planning to buy SoulSilver, and maybe Black and White.-

I wuv me some pokemon, I own Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, Im planning to buy SoulSilver, and maybe Black and White.-
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#13 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:10 AM

Anyone got the Arceus from the give-away? Got a bad one myself lol, Brave nature (+ attack - speed) with only a "decent" overall IV. I don't mind too much though, never use legendaries in battle anyway.

#14 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

no i am sorry
but does anyone have slakouth or evolved forms

Edited by massattacker, 01 February 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#15 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Erm, you could get a Slakoth after finishing HG or SS after going to Johto, I think region. (not sure what is called)

by chance

#16 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

sorry forgot to state that i need 1 in Pokemon white
my FC is 0733 9036 2178
name matthew

#17 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

my FC is 0733 9036 2178
name matthew

I can breed one for you, if you want. Just let me know and I'll get to it.

#18 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:10 AM

my FC is 0733 9036 2178
name matthew

I can breed one for you, if you want. Just let me know and I'll get to it.

cool when can you get me one

#19 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

cool when can you get me one

Should have one in ten minutes

Edit:

I'm done. Jolly nature with 31 IV speed, so you can't get a faster one.
Friendcode: 3093-7173-3881

Edited by NovusRex, 02 February 2012 - 06:41 AM.

#20 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

thank what about at 7pm mountain time
your FC not working says it is wrong

Edited by massattacker, 02 February 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokemon, talk, trading, battling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!