Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

Oh, so s/he's making a blind assumption?
Nintendo haven't announced a release date this early since ... they have never.
They don't announce release dates or set prices early, expect those later, around August or later.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 BDB

BDB

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Im pretty sure he is talking about what Reggie said at CES (I think it was CES) that the wiiu will be lunch after e3 but before Christmas.So it will most likely be released in November.

I like me some Wii U for lunch.

Anyways, here's the exact quote, "the Wii U will launch sometime between E3, which is in June, and the end of the year." http://money.cnn.com...oney/?iid=HP_LN

#23 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

Release date and show off next gen graphics

#24 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

Link to this release date.
It's coming fiscal 2012, which can be anywhere from March 1 to February 28 next year.

Iwata said We will have it before Christmas. Holiday Season Launch Reggie said during a gametrailers interview. With whats his name Geoff Keely or something like that.

Oh, so s/he's making a blind assumption?
Nintendo haven't announced a release date this early since ... they have never.
They don't announce release dates or set prices early, expect those later, around August or later.

Are you an idiot??? Nintendo ALWAYS announces Price and Launch at E3 which is June not August you must be an american no other excuse for being that brain dead. Gosh sorry to everyone else.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Iwata said We will have it before Christmas. Holiday Season Launch Reggie said during a gametrailers interview. With whats his name Geoff Keely or something like that.

Are you an idiot??? Nintendo ALWAYS announces Price and Launch at E3 which is June not August you must be an american no other excuse for being that brain dead. Gosh sorry to everyone else.

:( You call me names, I feel so sad.

Let me give you a little history lesson:
3DS
e3 2010 : 3DS revealed, no date, no price, no line-up
e3 2011 : Games announced, features announced, other stuff, no date, no price, no final line-up
January 2012 : release date and price announced.
February 2012 : Released.

Wii
e3 2004 : Revolution project codename revealed, no date, no price, nothing else.
e3 2005 : Black Wii shown, no date, no price, nothing of any real value shown.
e3 2006 : The "Wii" name was revealed a week or two before e3, and finally announced as the final name for the console, no date, no price revealed.
September 2006 : http://ie.wii.ign.co...2/732669p1.html Release Date and Price revealed.

So August, as you see is my CONSERVATIVE estimate. It'll likely be September.

Many thanks, I hope you enjoyed my history lesson.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#26 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

You seriously need to stop calling people idiots, and assuming people from America are all idiots.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

I didn't even notice she called me American. I'm Irish.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

You call us idiot's without realizing when the Wii release date and price was announced

http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732669p1.html

September 13, 2006 That's not E3

Don't call people idiot's without researching and before you make that comment and making you sound like an idiot.

#29 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

I didn't even notice she called me American. I'm Irish.

SHE??? Im a god damn DUDE.

You call us idiot's without realizing when the Wii release date and price was announced

http://wii.ign.com/a...2/732669p1.html

September 13, 2006 That's not E3

Don't call people idiot's without researching and before you make that comment and making you sound like an idiot.

What you people dont seem to realize is that in a a conversation with me even if you have facts in my pressence what I say is always right and what anyone else says even if its facts becomes null and void.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#30 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

What you people dont seem to realize is that in a a conversation with me even if you have facts in my pressence what I say is always right and what anyone else says even if its facts becomes null and void.

So you basically a troll
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#31 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

What? lol

#32 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Ok ok everyone settle down and if you are going to have a conversation on a public board then at least have the facts. Also if you want to make fun of someone's heritage because of major stereotypes then you can just keep it to yourself. We all know that some Americans are stupid but a lot of them happen to richer and smarter than you. Now if everyone is done trolling can we get back to some actual constructive conversation please??? Thank you

Ps. The wii u has been claimed to have a release this holiday season, take with that what you will.. But hopefully they announce a price at e3 because they don't always do, infact no one does. So I'm just hoping that the app store is as good as its claimed to be because I'm really looking forward to that

Edited by Link707, 21 February 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Posted Image

#33 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

So I'm just hoping that the app store is as good as its claimed to be because I'm really looking forward to that

The app store will be the current eShop, most likely.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#34 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

The app store will be the current eShop, most likely.

Probably, I'm just hoping for new advanced features

Posted Image

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

I'm hoping for downloadable wii, wii u and gamecube games to go along with the current console downloads on the wii shop.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Transparent_lfe

Transparent_lfe

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

Last night i was thinking about creating a new thread but this falls in line with speculation. Not necessarily E3, but it can be. I was thinking of Nintendo how they are trying to make the Wii U cost effective and not adding a Hard drive but say they want online play and DLC will be available. How plausible would it be for Nintendo to have a Cloud System set up for storage and being able to have DLC being stored on it? I know a little about "The Cloud" and not sure if this can even work. Now if Nintendo can make this happen may be nice but as far as paying for such a thing or how to go about set up and accessing.

Again just a random thought i had. Hell they can even call it

Lakitu's Cloud

#37 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

Here is my new list:
Announced price to be $349.99
More third party games announced, including GTA V and Epc Mickey 2
More on the Nintendo Network
Wii U menu
First party games, including Pikmin 3 and Star Fox by Retro Studios
Release to be in September or October(wouldn't be mad if I had to wait until November)

#38 TheAmazingXemo

TheAmazingXemo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

My E3 speculation:

Wii U name change (I still like Super Wii, or calling it the new system NES again).

Big 3rd party support, perhaps even a Call of Duty on stage appearance.

Nintendo Network information and a SAME DAY system update for 3DS, allowing for your 3DS Friend Code to be attached to a much easier to use Nintendo Network ID.

First party launch window titles announced.

Release date: November 18, 2012. Price: $299

#39 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

My E3 speculation:

Wii U name change (I still like Super Wii, or calling it the new system NES again).

Big 3rd party support, perhaps even a Call of Duty on stage appearance.

Nintendo Network information and a SAME DAY system update for 3DS, allowing for your 3DS Friend Code to be attached to a much easier to use Nintendo Network ID.

First party launch window titles announced.

Release date: November 18, 2012. Price: $299

Dude, I f****** love your avatar.

Oh, and nice speculation, too. xD
Posted Image

#40 TheAmazingXemo

TheAmazingXemo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

Dude, I f****** love your avatar.

Oh, and nice speculation, too. xD

Thank you! I'll say the same thing I said on Neogaf: This avatar stays until Wii U is released! My body is ready!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!