• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jameshimself

Jameshimself

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! My name is James. I'm 21 and from Southern California. I enjoy designing, playing music, building websites, and of course gaming. In the excitement of Wii U I created a gaming site that will show case all the Wii U videos people upload and share. So far there are about 70 videos and climbing. You can visit the site here if you would like http://wiiuvideo.com . Anyway, I messaged the site owner and told him he did a great job. He suggest I sign up on the forum and here I am!

Edited by Jameshimself, 12 June 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

Welcome! I'm Waller, and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I'll check out your website.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#3 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hi there. That website is really interesting, I'll check it out later. Anyway, glad to see you and I hope to see you later on the forum! Have a great time here.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#4 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hey James, it's great to see you here! Welcome to the oldest, biggest, and dare I say, best Wii U forum in the world. I hope you have a great time here - there's lots to do and many awesome people to meet, so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Your website's really neat, too, and I think our members here will enjoy it.

If you ever have any problems or questions, feel free to email or PM me anytime!

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Welcome to Wii 2 Boards James! I'm AMAC, one of this forum's resident Yoshi fans (there's a few of us here). Your website looks good, I'll try and check out some of the videos later. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

#6 Guest

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Okami, Metroid, Mega Man X

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

Welcome!

Posted Image

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

Welcome, to the Forums! I am this sites huge luigi and yoshi fan. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!