#1 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Post your ideas and concepts or pictures for the next classic controller pro type of controller for WiiU.

You can also post the buttons you want and other stuff.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 04 March 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#2 Mesan3

Mesan3

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • NNID:mesan3
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Dragon ball, trombone

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

I think all we want is a gamecube controller with a left bumper and clicky sticks

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

I think all we want is a gamecube controller with a left bumper and clicky sticks

Nope we ALL DON'T want that. Because I know a lot of people that didn't like it. Besides they need something new, like the classic controller was new to Nintendo.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 04 March 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#4 Mesan3

Mesan3

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • NNID:mesan3
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Dragon ball, trombone

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

the classic controller wasn't as comfortable as the GC controller & isn't the Wiiu controller new enough

#5 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

I loved the gamecube controller and I would want something like that. The only downside to that controller might be that the d-pad isn't the best, but other than that it is great.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Something similar to the Wii Classic Controller Pro but more ergonomic and includes bumpers.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

the classic controller wasn't as comfortable as the GC controller & isn't the Wiiu controller new enough

For multiplayer and people who can't afford more than 1. If it's able to play more than 1. I'm only Mentioning ccp because it was the last one. But the next cheaper accessory is what this thread is about.

#8 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Nope we ALL DON'T want that. Because I know a lot of people that didn't like it. Besides they need something new, like the classic controller was new to Nintendo.

I would love to have the GameCube controller come to the Wii U, it is my most favorite controller evar. And even without it, the Wii U controller is enough. Your going to have Wii remote, plus all it's add-ons, and the Wii U controller. I think there is enough as it is.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#9 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

yeh the classic controller is definately more comfortable . for bigger hands anyway . the grips on the gc controller dont feel right with big hands. Even though i like the gc controller, im sick of people being stuck on it. the classic controller was an upgraded version of it and better. the wii u controller is better than both though

Signature_Fox.png

#10 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

I really that maybe a GCN controller with a bigger second analog stick would be nice and another shoulder button. But I really dont need one because the CCP was only to make up for the Wii not having a normal controller. And now that it does what do you need a new one for? I heard that the Wii U controller felt really comfortable.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I would love to have the GameCube controller come to the Wii U, it is my most favorite controller evar. And even without it, the Wii U controller is enough. Your going to have Wii remote, plus all it's add-ons, and the Wii U controller. I think there is enough as it is.

Well, considering you are a gamecube of course you would love yourself. I would like a bit smaller gamecube controller with a new style of buttons that would be awesome. Clickable analogs too.

yeh the classic controller is definately more comfortable . for bigger hands anyway . the grips on the gc controller dont feel right with big hands. Even though i like the gc controller, im sick of people being stuck on it. the classic controller was an upgraded version of it and better. the wii u controller is better than both though

The classic controller pro was better than the classic controller in my opininion.

#12 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Well, considering you are a gamecube of course you would love yourself. I would like a bit smaller gamecube controller with a new style of buttons that would be awesome. Clickable analogs too.

The classic controller pro was better than the classic controller in my opininion.

i was talking about both classic controllers

Signature_Fox.png

#13 Agent000

Agent000

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

There's really no point in making a Classic Controller for the Wii U. The tablet is already set up conventionally, and the Wii's Classic Controller can be used in conjunction with Wii Remotes.
Agent000 on Youtube:
BreakfastBAGELL
Porcellusstudios

"E3, Y U NO COME NOW?"

#14 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

The Wii U controller has everything the Classic Controller had. The only thing it really needs is pressure-sensitive triggers of some sort, but I'm sure there is some kind of way to add the triggers without getting a whole new controller.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#15 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

The Wii U controller has everything the Classic Controller had. The only thing it really needs is pressure-sensitive triggers of some sort, but I'm sure there is some kind of way to add the triggers without getting a whole new controller.

Price man.

There's really no point in making a Classic Controller for the Wii U. The tablet is already set up conventionally, and the Wii's Classic Controller can be used in conjunction with Wii Remotes.

Price.

And I wouldn't buy 3 wiimotes and 3 ccps just to play multiplayer.

#16 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Price.

And I wouldn't buy 3 wiimotes and 3 ccps just to play multiplayer.

Well, either your friends can suck it up or they don't play. Remember, the Wii Remote is still the primary "party" controller for Nintendo. You have the U Tab for single player or the Wii Remotes for multiplayer. Additionally, they can bring their own, because if they are just learning the game they can learn to play on the Wii remote instead.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#17 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Well, either your friends can suck it up or they don't play. Remember, the Wii Remote is still the primary "party" controller for Nintendo. You have the U Tab for single player or the Wii Remotes for multiplayer. Additionally, they can bring their own, because if they are just learning the game they can learn to play on the Wii remote instead.

Nah, that's why I have this idea. It would be easier and convinient. Nintendo would not want my friends to be angry.

That's ridiculous, they should have the right to play with what they want to.

#18 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

The current Classic controler does what it needs to do for the next console... provide a solid, 4-buttoned pad for SNES and other classic games that simply connects to the wiimote. In fact im not sure why it had dual analog... they were useful for some games i admit... but it ... oh..... yeah i forgot... N64 games... ANYWAY, If Nintendo needs to make another controler for the WiiU i will be surprised. The default controler already has everything it could have in it... but if Nintendo did make a new side-controler it should be.... a wireless gamecube controler with a Wiimote D-pad in place of the one it had... Because it has pressure sensitive L R buttons like the OG Classic Controller. I honestly prefer the first classic to the classic pro, i do have both. Anyway the point is i dont think it will need a classic controler 2.0 or new side-controlpad but if it does... Gamecube, Best controler ever. The WiiU supports the Classic controlers already in place so, i wouldnt be sad if they never released a second control type besides the Screened controler.
Posted Image

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

I just want a wireless one and if they make a wireless one why not bother adding a few tweaks to them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Post ideas classic controller, pro, Next, type

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!