• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Assassin's Creed

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

PRESS RELEASE

Ubisoft® Ignites the American Revolution with Assassin’s Creed® III

Paris, France — March 5, 2012 — Assassin’s Creed® III will hit store shelves on October 31, 2012, encouraging gamers to experience the American Revolutionary War not written about in history books. The largest project in Ubisoft’s history also introduces a new hero for the ages.

With a development cycle of over three years and twice the production capacity of any previous Ubisoft game, Assassin’s Creed III is set to release on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Windows PC and is also in development for Wii U™ from Nintendo. Assassin’s Creed III is developed by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with six other Ubisoft studios.

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratohnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.

Assassin’s Creed III is powered by Ubisoft-AnvilNext, a revolutionary new game engine that delivers breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence. Assassin’s Creed III will feature a ground-breaking level of stunning graphics that bring Colonial America to life.

“Assassin’s Creed III features the franchise’s most expansive setting so far, along with an exciting new hero and exponentially more gameplay,” said Yves Guillemot, chief executive officer at Ubisoft. “Whether you’re a longtime fan of Assassin’s Creed or if you’re new to the franchise, you’re going to be blown away by the scale and marvel of Assassin’s Creed III.”

Assassin’s Creed III also can be pre-ordered at UBIShop® by visiting: http://shop.ubi.com/assassinscreed3

New artwork from Assassin’s Creed III also will be featured in Assassin’s Creed Recollection, the real-time board game for the iPad.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website (www.assassinscreed.com) and facebook.com/assassinscreed.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of € 1.039 billion. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.

All discussion of the game goes here.

PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS, EVEN WHEN DISCUSSING PREVIOUS ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

Game of the year!

Edited by Wix, 10 May 2012 - 11:43 AM.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

i still love marina :'(

#2 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

how do u spoiler tag?
like that <spoiler> hi </spoiler> ?
EDIT: well it isnt like that... maybe like that *spoiler* hello *spoiler*
EDIT II: Maybe like that (spoiler) hi (spoiler)
EDIT BROTHERHOOD: Well that didn't work... maybe like that {spoiler} heyall {spoiler}
EDIT REVELATIONS: Didn't work too.... MAYBE like that : [spoiler] ahoy [spoiler]
EDIT III: Ok none of those worked... help?

Edited by Great Mighty Poo, 05 March 2012 - 12:14 PM.

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#3 Hoodbury

Hoodbury

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, CoD

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

I've never played an AC game before but they always intreagued me. And since I've always only had Nintendo consoles I've never had the chance so this will probably be a launch day purchase for me.

Since I've never played one before can someone answer this, is this an open ended game? Or is the single player a linear start and end type of game?

And also this question: there will be multiplayer correct?

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

LAUNCH DAY game. It's bad enough i missed out on the past assasins creed games, i love the revolutionary war theme of this game.

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

If the game comes out with the Wii U, I will get it with Darksiders 2.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

how do u spoiler tag?
like that <spoiler> hi </spoiler> ?
EDIT: well it isnt like that... maybe like that *spoiler* hello *spoiler*
EDIT II: Maybe like that (spoiler) hi (spoiler)
EDIT BROTHERHOOD: Well that didn't work... maybe like that {spoiler} heyall {spoiler}
EDIT REVELATIONS: Didn't work too.... MAYBE like that : [spoiler] ahoy [spoiler]
EDIT III: Ok none of those worked... help?

It should be [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] take out the spaces

How do you make the text bigger?

I just want to know from what is the Wii U version getting ported from 360/PS3/PC?

Edited by Cerberuz, 05 March 2012 - 01:33 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#7 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

Spoiler

Anyways we already know that:
Spoiler

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#8 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

^ The new Assassin's name is Connor, and is half British and half Native American. It's true that he fights with the Americans, but Ubisoft has put a lot of emphasis on making it clear that the British are not necessarily the bad guys.

Ubi hasn't showed anything, but it was mentioned in the newest GI issue.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

This forum does "OT" 's? :(
Why can't we just discuss games like on normal forums and not bring over this ... stuff from there?

I've been wanting to play assassin's creed, but I know it's not my type of game.
Oh peer pressure you nasty :-

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:48 AM

This forum does "OT" 's? :(
Why can't we just discuss games like on normal forums and not bring over this ... stuff from there?

I've been wanting to play assassin's creed, but I know it's not my type of game.
Oh peer pressure you nasty :-

Come on, I like making these ;_;

Oh and look, co-op confirmed, sort of :D http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1220079p1.html

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#11 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Interesting. I keep thinking I'm going to get this, but I know I've got to get Metal Gear: Rising first.

Interesting. I keep thinking I'm going to get this, but I know I've got to get Metal Gear: Rising first.

#12 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

Tell me you know that's it's probably going to be a so bad it's good game.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#13 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

http://www.egmnow.co...ng-at-pax-east/

Posted Image

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#14 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Dang, this game sounds amazing. :blink:

Edited by Chinomanila, 23 March 2012 - 04:18 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/unite

do it people!

Edited by Wix, 07 May 2012 - 09:13 AM.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#16 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

I hope the Wii U version has updated graphics and more content. I might just buy it, if there's a lack of first party games and RESIDENT EVIL 6.. D:
No sig.

#17 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

The gameplay Trailer has been unlocked

Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#18 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

It has been unlocked and its Glorious! Though I admit I skipped over brotherhood and revelations. Still I'm eagerly anticipating this one.

#19 TriForce_3

TriForce_3

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

I've never played an AC game before but they always intreagued me. And since I've always only had Nintendo consoles I've never had the chance so this will probably be a launch day purchase for me.

Since I've never played one before can someone answer this, is this an open ended game? Or is the single player a linear start and end type of game?

This is a Franchise I had missed also. I'm playing it now in preparation for 3 :) If I like the others it will be a Launch Day purchase along with 3-4 others.

Nice game so far and even the first one has amazing Graphics. Can't wait to see Assassin's Creed 3 with the new engine and new combat.

It has been unlocked and its Glorious! Though I admit I skipped over brotherhood and revelations. Still I'm eagerly anticipating this one.

As I said above I'm playing the Franchise now. It's been on my backlog forever and I finally decided I was going to play it in anticipation of 3. I have some other Franchises/Games I'm wanting to catch up on also so I may do the same and just play AC I and II and then if I have time before AC3 I'll come back and play the others.

Edited by TriForce_3, 10 May 2012 - 09:51 AM.

#20 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

Looks nice, I love the house jumping part.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assassins creed, ac, ac3, assassins creed 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!