#1 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Could come on WiiU since they canceled it. It seems like it will be like a good game.

#2 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

If it does..I hope it comes out on a digital shop rather than a retailer.I just dont see many people paying 60 for a south park game
Posted Image

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

If it does..I hope it comes out on a digital shop rather than a retailer.I just dont see many people paying 60 for a south park game

True, but it is a pretty big game.

#4 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Could come on WiiU since they canceled it. It seems like it will be like a good game.

they didnt cancel the game

#5 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

they didnt cancel the game

I didn't mean cancel, but they canceled the release for now. It was supposed to be released on December 31st but it isn't released yet. I realized how big the games ca be on the eshop so it could be on it.

#6 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

I didn't mean cancel, but they canceled the release for now. It was supposed to be released on December 31st but it isn't released yet. I realized how big the games ca be on the eshop so it could be on it.

yea the eshop supposedly is apparently able to hold alot of data in regards to file size but the problem with the game right now is that obsidian cut alot of there staff which in turn led to the cancellation of one of there next gen games and the slow down of this one

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

It is expected to be release in a time period from April to August.

#8 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

hopefully i heard its like a mix of south park's animation and paper mario's combat which sounds pretty amazing

#9 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

Anybody following the development of this?

#10 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Anybody following the development of this?

It's a little more than a month away from release and from what I've seen on IGN it's amazingly fun. Too bad it ain't on the U

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

I hope it comes. The Adventure Time garbage game on the 3DS was fun to play.

I miiight get it on Steam, but I'm surprised that it isn't launching on any current gen consoles.

Edited by grahamf, 24 February 2014 - 02:15 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

It is expected to be release in a time period from April to August.

current date for the game is march 4th, i cant find anything saying it was delayed past that.

i wasnt really hyped for this game till about 1-2 weeks ago, when i saw the video's and gameplay footage. So far they seem to have managed to keep the south park art style and humor in the game very well from what ive seen so far. Game play seems to be very similar to paper Mario as well. 

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

current date for the game is march 4th, i cant find anything saying it was delayed past that.

i wasnt really hyped for this game till about 1-2 weeks ago, when i saw the video's and gameplay footage. So far they seem to have managed to keep the south park art style and humor in the game very well from what ive seen so far. Game play seems to be very similar to paper Mario as well. 

lol that post was from 2012 

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

... completly missed that, saw a new topic and thought it just started

#15 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members