#23 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Since when has Sepharos started posting on the Wii U forums again, I thought he was scared off by AuzzieWingman. Glad to see his interviews on the Wii U forums though.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#24 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Oh thanks. I tried to bury the allegations of stalking in a hole somewhere, but you had to resurface it.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#25 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Oh thanks. I tried to bury the allegations of stalking in a hole somewhere, but you had to resurface it.

Oops!! sorry mate

#26 Sepharos

Sepharos

Paragoomba

• Writers
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

Please, don't attention prostitute yourself here too, it saddens me to constantly hear people complaining about you behind your back.

You'd appear less like an attention-seeker if you posted more prior to wanting to interview people.

I understand what you mean by making an attention prostitute of myself, but wouldn't it be more accurate to say I bring attention to OTHER people instead?
I'm fine with the complaints I receive, as I've heard numerous of yourself as well, but I do not personally know you, so I can't say for certain if I agree.
I will agree, however, that I should post more before bring attention to this so other members can understand who I am.
However, I do write with Feld0 for the blog, so I will say that I do have some amount of activity with the community already, though not well-known.
I want the attention, but not for myself, for those I interview, they're the entire reason I do what I do.
If you feel that I am making an attention prostitute of myself, simply ignore me and we won't have any qualms, however, I'd like to hear of any advice you have for me in the future, provided it's constructive.

Also, I apologize for the multiple posts, however, the color tags break after 80,000 characters, so multiple posts are needed at the moment.
Rest assured, they will go away once a method of keeping the tags working is found.

Edited by Sepharos, 30 March 2012 - 12:05 AM.

#27 Klopp

Klopp

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    My Little Pony :D */)(\*

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Oh god, you're here too! D: I cannot seem to avoid this Sepharos character... doesn't help that he's my twin...

#28 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Nice to see that your interviews made it here too. Keep it up!

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

I understand what you mean by making an attention prostitute of myself, but wouldn't it be more accurate to say I bring attention to OTHER people instead?
I'm fine with the complaints I receive, as I've heard numerous of yourself as well, but I do not personally know you, so I can't say for certain if I agree.
I will agree, however, that I should post more before bring attention to this so other members can understand who I am.
However, I do write with Feld0 for the blog, so I will say that I do have some amount of activity with the community already, though not well-known.(2 days)
I want the attention, but not for myself, for those I interview, they're the entire reason I do what I do.
If you feel that I am making an attention prostitute of myself, simply ignore me and we won't have any qualms, however, I'd like to hear of any advice you have for me in the future, provided it's constructive.

Also, I apologize for the multiple posts, however, the color tags break after 80,000 characters, so multiple posts are needed at the moment.
Rest assured, they will go away once a method of keeping the tags working is found.

Oh I'm sure you have heard some rather interesting things about me...
Logitech, a moderator at that forum seems to like calling me a homosexual publicly, for one.
I'm sure there's lots of smack talk behind my back, where I can't speak up for myself, just like there always was in the chatbox there.

I don't know you, but I've read some stuff you've written, like calling people here "dumbasses" on psvitaforums, and from stuff people copy-paste to me in group chats, you give off the air of wanting to draw people toward you.
Dunno if that's good or bad, it's just who you are maybe.
It's slightly annoying to see someone post/talk like that to me, but hey, if I have something to say to you, I'll do it like this.
We can get to know each other better and maybe some misunderstandings will melt away with better bonds.
...dattebayo.

OH, if it seemed like I was being a phallus with my first post, I just like to voice any conflicts early.
Forums are for discussion to me, so I like to discuss hard and from the get go.

Edited by Nollog, 30 March 2012 - 01:55 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 Sepharos

Sepharos

Paragoomba

• Writers
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

I don't know you, but I've read some stuff you've written, like calling people here "dumbasses" on psvitaforums, and from stuff people copy-paste to me in group chats, you give off the air of wanting to draw people toward you.
Dunno if that's good or bad, it's just who you are maybe.
It's slightly annoying to see someone post/talk like that to me, but hey, if I have something to say to you, I'll do it like this.
We can get to know each other better and maybe some misunderstandings will melt away with better bonds.
...dattebayo.

I've never called members here dumbasses, in fact, many of them are friends on other forums.
I have nothing against any member on any forum.
Furthermore, I've only posted PSVita Forums once, and rarely go there just to check up on Buramu.
The members here who know me know very well I'd never say such a thing, especially about a community which I hadn't been a part of.

Edited by Sepharos, 30 March 2012 - 02:13 PM.

#31 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

I've never called members here dumbasses, in fact, many of them are friends on other forums.
I have nothing against any member on any forum.
The members here who know me know very well I'd never say such a thing, especially about a community which I hadn't been a part of.

http://psvitaforum.c...s/1322/comments

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#32 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

Lotta reading, but cool interviews!

#33 Sepharos

Sepharos

Paragoomba

• Writers
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

http://psvitaforum.c...s/1322/comments

Directed at the thought of having somebody banned is not pleasant and solely directed at the idea.
If you were banned I would not have made a status celebrating your ban.
The members of the community I do not know, but I do not relish in the bans of others.
Yes, I said that, no, I do not think that of everybody in the community, just the concept annoys me.
I doubt you were pleased when you were banned and heard people talking about you.
It was not directed exclusively to members, just those who like when other people are banned.
Even if I don't like a member, I hope they can improve or be a better member of a community.
However, if they are banned, it's not something I'm happy about, if it means losing a potentially good member.

http://psvitaforum.com/profile-posts/1322
hehehe, a "journalist" called you names.
Burburu be a troll, yo. Journalist-kun be an attention-seeker.

I retract my previous statement and apologize to any member I may have offended.
Buramu is a good friend, and whilst he has said some pretty odd things, I still think he has valid points at times.
I did not wish to bring any attention to myself by saying that as well.

I'm not going to insult him, just express my observations about him.
You should ask him to interview you.

I hope to have the opportunity to interview several members of this community, hoping they can forgive my comment.
Like I said, Buramu may troll sometimes and bring up topics that can be cringe-worthy, but he's still a good friend.

Edited by Sepharos, 30 March 2012 - 07:00 PM.

#34 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

I hope to have the opportunity to interview several members of this community, hoping they can forgive my comment.
Like I said, Buramu may troll sometimes and bring up topics that can be cringe-worthy, but he's still a good friend.

I really miss his discussions at the 3ds forums, if I may ask, what exactly did he do to get banned?

#35 Sepharos

Sepharos

Paragoomba

• Writers
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

I really miss his discussions at the 3ds forums, if I may ask, what exactly did he do to get banned?

It's very anticlimactic, but he posted a subtle troll thread about Kingdom Hearts.

#36 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

It's very anticlimactic, but he posted a subtle troll thread about Kingdom Hearts.

Really?

Sepharos, you should try harder and really grill moderation on the details here! Subtle troll threads would not warrant a ban in most cases.I'm kidding - Don't do that.

#37 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

Directed at the thought of having somebody banned is not pleasant and solely directed at the idea.

lol, sure.

If you were banned I would not have made a status celebrating your ban.

You'd be the only one then, there were fireworks when I was banned from 3dsforums.com
Just glad I got David to finally take notice of how much of a horrible influence Danger had on the community and do something about him attacking kids constantly.

The members of the community I do not know, but I do not relish in the bans of others.
Yes, I said that, no, I do not think that of everybody in the community, just the concept annoys me.
I doubt you were pleased when you were banned and heard people talking about you.
It was not directed exclusively to members, just those who like when other people are banned.
Even if I don't like a member, I hope they can improve or be a better member of a community.
However, if they are banned, it's not something I'm happy about, if it means losing a potentially good member.

I get that.

http://psvitaforum.c...file-posts/1322
hehehe, a "journalist" called you names.
Burburu be a troll, yo. Journalist-kun be an attention-seeker.

I retract my previous statement and apologize to any member I may have offended.
Buramu is a good friend, and whilst he has said some pretty odd things, I still think he has valid points at times.
I did not wish to bring any attention to myself by saying that as well.

I'm not going to insult him, just express my observations about him.
You should ask him to interview you.

He's a troll.
He loves to bash Nintendo.
If he came here, I'm sure the moderation team here would take care of him.
Love those three <3

He made a thread with ten thousand poll options ridiculing kingdom hearts.
Trolling, which is against the rules.
And he had 9001 infractions for doing the same, about damn time the troll was removed.
Kurtiss was dead set against trolling, but never did anything about them.

I don't think interviews are a good fit for a forum.
How can we discuss an interview?
It's just there to read.
Make a website, or post them to your facebook group, blog, youtube channel.
Forums are for discussion, not for attention grabbing by making kids want to feel special by getting an interview with you, so they can pretend to be your best friend.

bvtw, don't take what I say into account and just do your own thing.
Worst case scenario I don't like a post. :P
Again, I'm just laying out my thoughts for you.

Edited by Nollog, 31 March 2012 - 02:08 AM.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#38 Sepharos

Sepharos

Paragoomba

• Writers
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

I understand, and though my interviews may not bring a genuine interest from most people, a lot enjoy reading them.
People enjoy having their moment in the sun, and that's what I give them, and I also agree that they aren't best suited for forums.
However, it's the best way to gain interest for more interviews if I interview members of communities I post them on.
Without the posts, there'd be no legitimate way to gain interest for more interviews or people to even read them, at the moment.
Until I do gain my own blog, I will continue posting interviews, and even then, I will likely keep them online on one or two forums.

#39 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart series!!!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hes doing interviews on this forums as well???

what has the world come to???
When it comes to Kart racing I DONT CARE who i kill with the blue shell ~ Quote by Mario Kart (Me)

#40 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

He's a troll.
He loves to bash Nintendo.
If he came here, I'm sure the moderation team here would take care of him.
Love those three <3

He'd be gone in a jiffy no doubt.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!