Photo

The next Nintendo exclusives

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: The next Nintendo exclusives (32 member(s) have cast votes)

So which ones do you want the most?

1. The Legend of Zelda (19 votes [12.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.03%

2. Super Mario and Mario Spinoffs (including DK, Mario Kart etc.) (19 votes [12.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.03%

3. Super Smash Bros. Wii U (20 votes [12.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.66%

4. StarFox (12 votes [7.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.59%

5. F-Zero (13 votes [8.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.23%

6. Kid Icarus (14 votes [8.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

7. Metroid Prime (18 votes [11.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.39%

8. Ice Climbers (3 votes [1.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.90%

9. Pikmin (11 votes [6.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.96%

10. Fire Emblem (5 votes [3.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.16%

11. Mother (EarthBound) (3 votes [1.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.90%

12. Pokémon (12 votes [7.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.59%

13. Kirby (9 votes [5.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

We can see how Nintendo focused on Mario and Zelda (and maybe pokemon) for the Wii. Now which series should be continued or revived for the Wii U? Here's my list:

1. The Legend of Zelda: (of course) I just love Zelda. Skyward Sword was innovative in almost every things and the Tech demo was just amazing.

2. Mario and Super Mario: Yeah I dont have to explain why...

3. Super Smash Bros. Wii U: Sakurai is already working on it. Its the main reason why I'll get the Wii U.

4. StarFox: Yeah we need StarFox. Nintendo wanted to make a StarFox for the Wii but it was moved to the next gen console. It's not sure whether or not the game will ever be developped. I personnaly would like a sequel to StarFox Adventures. It's my all time favorite game. It's atmosphere was just so different. Anyway. Any Kind of StarFox would be great.

5.F-Zero: Man, we miss the epic fast-paced racing game. But more than anything, we miss Captain Falcon! Am I right? Plus it would be awesome if in that next game was partially on-ground (an RPG) were he could show us his awesome skills at fighting.

6. Kid Icarus: Uprising is awesome. An insanely fast game for the Wii U would be awesome.

7. Metroid Prime: Really underrated series. I think it will be scrapped for the next gen. Hope not.

8. Ice Climbers: It should become a vertical mountain climbing 3D platformer (like Super Mario, but more about climbing mountains)

9. Pikmin: Well anyway it has been confirmed.

Edited by Alianjaro, 02 April 2012 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Even though a lot of people did not like Starfox Adventure's, I loved it. So I would love to see that game have a nice comeback, but with better and more flying.
Posted Image

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

I like ur reasoning for these games . I have a feeling that nintendo will come out with starfox and fzero early on though

Signature_Fox.png

#4 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

What about Metroid series in general, not just prime. I loved Other M and i would like a sequel. We also need Metroid 5.
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#5 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Well this is kind of interesting. I always considered myself to not really be into shooting games, but I chose Kid Icarus and Metroid anyway. I like the way Metroid sucks you into an epic solo adventure, and if they make another Kid Icarus game, it has to have constant dialog between characters again. That was absolutely amazing and fun.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

Startropics.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

What I most want?

1. Super Smash Bros. IV

2. F-Zero

3. Metriod

4. StarFox

5. Pikmin

6. Pokemon

7. Legend of Zelda (Only because we've had a recent Zelda game, give the others a chance)

Edited by Joshua, 01 April 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#8 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

1. 3D Mario platformer

2. F-Zero

3. Metroid

4. Star Fox

5. Pikmin

Those are the only ones I really really want right now. SSB will take another good two or three years, LoZ will be about the same, Kid Icarus I can see happening but not for a while, and Pokemon console games aren't very interesting since Colosseum/XD unfortunately..

Posted Image

#9 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

They could make a Metroid Game that plays like KI: Uprising. I mean the land levels. With a 2nd analog stick. BTW I still haven't got KI:U!!! WTH IS WRONG WITH ME?!
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Startropics should be in the app store. I don't see how they could remake it though.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Startropics should be in the app store. I don't see how they could remake it though.

It'd be like tomb raider or uncharted.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

It'd be like tomb raider or uncharted.

Oh, I see. That would be pretty awesome.

#13 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Even though a lot of people did not like Starfox Adventure's, I loved it. So I would love to see that game have a nice comeback, but with better and more flying.

Yeah it was pretty unique and I thought it was amazing.

I like ur reasoning for these games . I have a feeling that nintendo will come out with starfox and fzero early on though

May the Mighty N hear you!

What about Metroid series in general, not just prime. I loved Other M and i would like a sequel. We also need Metroid 5.

Yeah you're right. I didnt mean only the Metroid prime series.

Well this is kind of interesting. I always considered myself to not really be into shooting games, but I chose Kid Icarus and Metroid anyway. I like the way Metroid sucks you into an epic solo adventure, and if they make another Kid Icarus game, it has to have constant dialog between characters again. That was absolutely amazing and fun.

The fact that you're totally alone in Metroid Prime has a very strong effect on the players. I love it.

Startropics.

Awesome Idea
Posted Image

#14 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

You forgot Donkey Kong Country! Because I choose that.

#15 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

You forgot Donkey Kong Country! Because I choose that.

Ahh sorry I put it as a Mario Spinoff even though it isnt really one. I mean, it's arguable. Some will think it is, some wont. Well if you really want it, I still can add it for you.

Wow surprisingly the most wanted game is Metroid. Candy to my eyes. It's incredible how Nintendo also manages to make people love Mario even though he has three games a year. Thats why I love them
Posted Image

#16 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

I want the mainline Super Mario series, Mario Kart, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid, SSB4, Donkey Kong platformer, and a new IP.

#17 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Give me a Zelda game, and a SSB for the Wii U, and I am happy.

#18 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

We can see how Nintendo focused on Mario and Zelda (and maybe pokemon) for the Wii. Now which series should be continued or revived for the Wii U? Here's my list:

1. The Legend of Zelda: (of course) I just love Zelda. Skyward Sword was innovative in almost every things and the Tech demo was just amazing.

2. Mario and Super Mario: Yeah I dont have to explain why...

3. Super Smash Bros. Wii U: Sakurai is already working on it. Its the main reason why I'll get the Wii U.

4. StarFox: Yeah we need StarFox. Nintendo wanted to make a StarFox for the Wii but it was moved to the next gen console. It's not sure whether or not the game will ever be developped. I personnaly would like a sequel to StarFox Adventures. It's my all time favorite game. It's atmosphere was just so different. Anyway. Any Kind of StarFox would be great.

5.F-Zero: Man, we miss the epic fast-paced racing game. But more than anything, we miss Captain Falcon! Am I right? Plus it would be awesome if in that next game was partially on-ground (an RPG) were he could show us his awesome skills at fighting.

6. Kid Icarus: Uprising is awesome. An insanely fast game for the Wii U would be awesome.

7. Metroid Prime: Really underrated series. I think it will be scrapped for the next gen. Hope not.

8. Ice Climbers: It should become a vertical mountain climbing 3D platformer (like Super Mario, but more about climbing mountains)

9. Pikmin: Well anyway it has been confirmed.

7. Nonono. They will revive this cause Nintendo wants to stop hearing people call them "kiddy."
8. App Store/E-shop Game

#19 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I wonder why so many people want another Metriod Prime game? Leave the awesome trilogy as it is.
What I want is another Metriod game with a similar concept to prime.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#20 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

I wonder why so many people want another Metriod Prime game? Leave the awesome trilogy as it is.
What I want is another Metriod game with a similar concept to prime.

I believe that people say "I want another Metroid Prime" meaning they want another First Person Metroid. It doesn't necessarily have to be part of the Prime story line.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!