#1 Kevinsky

Kevinsky

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Your Aunt

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hey...its Kevinsky from 3dsforums. Excited about Wii U and all that generic stuff.....
But hey! Heres a cool gif to past the time..........
Posted Image

#2 Jedmondson0007

Jedmondson0007

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

From community? (the tv reference)
Shawn Spencer: Good morning detectives, collecting money for the Policeman's ball?
Carlton Lassiter: We don't have balls.
Shawn Spencer: I honestly have no response to that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn Spencer: Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlton Lassiter: I thought I told you no.
Shawn Spencer: But your eyes said yes

Receptionist: There is a Lt. Crunch here to see you.
Burton 'Gus' Guster: Crunch?
Shawn Spencer: [enters, dressed in a Civil War uniform] Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.

Shawn Spencer: I can't believe this. You lifted your look right off this mannequin!
Burton 'Gus' Guster: On the contrary, Shawn. Clearly, someone is stealing my look.
Shawn Spencer: Right... I did see Tommy Hilfiger creeping from bush to bush sketching you

#3 Guest_Baroque_*

Guest_Baroque_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

What you talkin' bout "Welcome to the forums.", Willis?

Edited by Baroque, 13 June 2011 - 07:50 PM.

#4 Kevinsky

Kevinsky

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Your Aunt

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:50 PM

From community? (the tv reference)

You are Streets Ahead, my friend ;]

What you talkin' bout "Welcome to the forums.", Willis?

IDK what YOU talkin, Willis? B)

#5 Jedmondson0007

Jedmondson0007

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

Haha love the show. Troy and Abed in the mooorning! lets not fotget annies boobs (for those reading its not bad just the name of a monkey) Welcome even though i just joined like 30 mins ago!!
Shawn Spencer: Good morning detectives, collecting money for the Policeman's ball?
Carlton Lassiter: We don't have balls.
Shawn Spencer: I honestly have no response to that

Shawn Spencer: Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked

Carlton Lassiter: I thought I told you no.
Shawn Spencer: But your eyes said yes

Receptionist: There is a Lt. Crunch here to see you.
Burton 'Gus' Guster: Crunch?
Shawn Spencer: [enters, dressed in a Civil War uniform] Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.

Shawn Spencer: I can't believe this. You lifted your look right off this mannequin!
Burton 'Gus' Guster: On the contrary, Shawn. Clearly, someone is stealing my look.
Shawn Spencer: Right... I did see Tommy Hilfiger creeping from bush to bush sketching you

#6 Kevinsky

Kevinsky

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Your Aunt

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Haha love the show. Troy and Abed in the mooorning! lets not fotget annies boobs (for those reading its not bad just the name of a monkey) Welcome even though i just joined like 30 mins ago!!

Such an awesome show, and tyvm

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

Welcome, to the Forums! I am this sites huge luigi and yoshi fan. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!