• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SHADOW

SHADOW

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

alot of games have glitches I want know what glitches you guys had in your games
Posted Image

#2 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

There's this one time when I had beaten the Elite 4 in Pokémon Diamond (I think it was Diamond, but I'm not positive), and I was saving right after I beat them. My battery was blinking red, but I decided to wait until plugging it in, and it shut off while saving. I thought it wouldn't do much, but when I plugged it in and turned it on, it said that the data was corrupt, so it deleted all of it. I was so mad! I don't know if it's considered a glitch, but I've never seen the corrupted data message, even when I tried to do it again, so that's what I'm assuming it is.

Edited by Someone, 13 June 2011 - 08:26 PM.

#3 LrRecon

LrRecon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    LoZ, Sly cooper, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

Megaman battle network 3: blue (I think)
Anyways it just randomly kept deleting my save file if I took it out of the gameboy B)
Posted Image

#4 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Golden Sun 2.
There was a certain part of the game where a party member leaves and takes all the items they were carrying, including key items. So, if that character had a certain item, you couldn't advance in the game and you had to start over from the begining. It happened to me and it was horrible. B)

Tales of Vesperia.
Once when I was fighting the last boss, everyone just randomly died he didn't even hit me. It gave me a good laugh.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

In Formula 1 2009 Wii, there have been times during races when during a pit stop the car has driven into the garage, which costs time and can cost wins. On the same game, I've sometimes seen it freeze my Wii console, making me unplug it to switch it off.

#6 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

Ninja Bread Man

Despite the face that the game is covered in glitches, I ran into one once where I got completely stuck and couldn't move, and it had a little message in the corner that said "saving in progress do not turn off your wii" and it also wouldn't let me press the home button.

#7 Storm

Storm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

I enjoy Bioware and Bethesda games, so pretty much the worse bugs you can fathom have been inflicted upon me several times.

#8 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:40 AM

I enjoy Bioware and Bethesda games, so pretty much the worse bugs you can fathom have been inflicted upon me several times.

Ha yeah, that is a problem with Games in the Fallout or Elder Scrolls games, full of bugs, thank goodness for Unofficial patches though, unless you play them on consoles, in which case, unlucky. However, it must be hard to make a game of that magnitude without missing some bugs.

#9 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

When I was playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I was Attacking an enemy that against an iron wall with Rouge, her kick hit the robot, but when her foot hit the wall, the game thought she was digging and she couldn't move. It was really weird.
Posted Image

#10 IeptBarakat

IeptBarakat

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

I was playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. And my brother hit me so hard against the Great Fox, I glitched through the ship and fell to my death.

#11 0003mg

0003mg

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Fandom:
    Way too many to list

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

I have ran across a few:

Oblivion - Got stuck between a bed and a corner and had to reload my game.
Okami - When Ammy was shrunk, I used a power slash by the Bamboo women and it cut the hanging jar of mist and "teleported" me in front of it.
Super Mario Galaxy - Mario was jumping of and on a small ledge a number of times.
Mass Effect 2 - An enemy became "invincible" and I had to reload my save.

#12 Carlicool

Carlicool

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

Err..
My biggest Glitch was absolutely the Glitch in Super Mario 64 xDDD
This was so cooooool

And it´s so easy to do :)
It´s the only way to beat the game in half an hour ... ^^

#13 0003mg

0003mg

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Fandom:
    Way too many to list

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

Err..
My biggest Glitch was absolutely the Glitch in Super Mario 64 xDDD
This was so cooooool

And it´s so easy to do :)
It´s the only way to beat the game in half an hour ... ^^

Try beating it with 0 stars, it is pretty funny.

#14 banjo3dsie

banjo3dsie

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

Ive taken it none of you have played Big Rigs?

I is teh pwnzr.

#15 Mario

Mario

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA.MEGAMAN.CASTLEVANIA.GTA.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:59 AM

Twilight Princess.
Canon Room Glitch.

Save there, before talking to Shad, and come back, he'll be gone, but if you try to leave
he'll ask where you're going, or something to that extent. However, he's nowhere to be found
to talk to so he can be gotten rid of. You can't transform into the wolf, because Midna's worried
about him seeing you, so you can't warp the cannon out.
I've never been so angry in my life.

I still haven't beaten that game.
Help Buy Mario a 3DS!
:3

#16 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

Uh, the worst glitch is one where you fall out of the map or are just frozen and can't move. Like in assasins creed 2 I think you can fall out and worst thing about it is that you can't do anything about it and you have to reset your ps3 and restart the whole game over again to actually play it properly.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#17 Icebreaker

Icebreaker

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:36 AM

I had a glitch on Link's Awakening DX a couple of days ago. I jumped with the Roc's Feather and one of those flying mushroom bomb dropping things hit me and I landed on the border of the river where I got stuck. I had to reset the game.

#18 Konja4life

Konja4life

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario of Course!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Slugfest 2004 GC, apart from being the best sport game ever, it had a game changing glitch. My friend and I bet 20 bucks on this game. Bottom of the 7th (we were going up to 7 innings), a runner on 2nd for me. I hit a ball in left field. Thinking it will be an out I have my runner stay at 2nd. My friend tries to do a "cocky catch" and misses the ball, it continues to bounce. It bounced all the way to the warning track until the Green Monster (giant wall at Fenway Park) stood in its path. HERE IS THE GLITCH: The ball rolls through the wall allowing my runner and batter to score giving me the 20 bucks i needed. <_<

Edited by Konja4life, 15 June 2011 - 02:02 PM.

#19 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:47 AM

On a call of duty game for DS, on multiplayer there is a jungle. And huge rocks surround where you are suppost to battle. But there is one section where you can run up the rock and than you are on top of the rocks and can run off the map so far to where you can't see It anymore. Also, you can run into the floor on a different map <_<
Posted Image

#20 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

I've played many games that have glitched, but the only one I can think of right now would be on Mario Kart Wii. Sometimes when racing online on a track like Rainbow Road, I see people driving off the edge all the time, but they keep reappearing on the track as if they had never fallen off. <_<

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!