Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

A known developers says it's next generation forget about the rest of the bs...rejoiceXD

Of course it's next generation, it's the Wii 2.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

'swit the html?

I wouldn't put much weight in his comments, after all he was just dodging the question since he'd be fired and ruined in the industry if he did answer. :P

It's my wii. It always happens on wii, and I don't delete them.

#23 Wiinewd

Wiinewd

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Kinda of ghetto but enjoy.

......skip to 5:44 to hear about Wii U.

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=175690

dont u disrespect hiphopgamer like that. He's the single best journalist in the industry. most of the info u here is because they let him reveal it first. the devs and pubs like him

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

dont u disrespect hiphopgamer like that. He's the single best journalist in the industry. most of the info u here is because they let him reveal it first. the devs and pubs like him

He's not the best, that is obviously opinion. But that is unnecessary, that is nowhere near ghetto. Ghetto is like Antoine Dodson's family, Lol. But seriously this guy looks very good.

#25 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

<p><br />
<br />don't get your hopes high for Madden it will still suck in graphics
</p>

I'm Canadian i dont really care for madden i was taking about hockey and baseball games from EA.

#26 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

He's not the best, that is obviously opinion. But that is unnecessary, that is nowhere near ghetto. Ghetto is like Antoine Dodson's family, Lol. But seriously this guy looks very good.

I from the ghetto, got two businesses in the ghetto, so I beez in the ghetto constantly; the brotha was ghetto. But, some how he strong armed some good stuff out of my man. All in all it was a good interview.

Edited by Gameboysoadvance, 18 April 2012 - 05:28 AM.

#27 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Honestly, Nintendo would kill anyone who said more then they should.So sad Vigil is going bye bye lol jk
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#28 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

Honestly, Nintendo would kill anyone who said more then they should.So sad Vigil is going bye bye lol jk

Probably why they're delaying darksiders 2 until August...Somebody felt the blade.

#29 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

I love how the developer was sort of leaning back as the interviewer was asking Qs in his aggressive manner. XD

Whaha i know this interviewer ... he's not really mean ... it's just the way he is and he's not alone, most similar to him behave like that. and reminds me of a city street what you or me mostly seen in movies - sice im not from USA i don't have an idea more than that.
Posted Image

#30 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Love the hip hop gamer, he's like the most neutral person out there. Assuming the early dev kits had a 4850/4870 (released around 2009) and that can push the Zelda demo. The problem is I had my own idea of the next gen, look at unigen heaven, thats what I hoped for next gen, however I guess we'll have an interim release before we have consoles hitting that quality (if they still exists unless they go cloud based)

#31 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Anyone with a brain and who isnt a PS3 or 360 fanboy will want a Wii U. Why would someone be like nope I will stick with the 360 until the 720 comes out. Why pass up on the 1st of the 8th gen just cause its Nintendo? They would rather stick with the past then move on to a better system with Zelda HD? They need to go to an Asylum.

Of course. If your lucky to get to work with Nintendo you better show some f-ing respect and not stab them in the back. If you say something they dont want you to say then you will never develope a game for Nintendo again. There NinJas (Nintendo Ninjas....NinJas...get it.) will hunt you down and cut your damn head off lol.

How developers are acting about Nintendo's NDA would really make you think that Nintendo has Ninja Assassins. Developers are really afraid to just flat out say that the Wii U will cream the current competition

Edited by Nin_Stream, 18 April 2012 - 01:48 PM.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#32 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

<p>

<br />
I from the ghetto, got two businesses in the ghetto, so I beez in the ghetto constantly; the brotha was ghetto. But, some how he strong armed some good stuff out of my man. All in all it was a good interview.<br />

Where, or are you joking?

#33 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

<p>

From a small town in the great city

<p>

From a small town in the great city of Chicago.

#34 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

Really loved this interview. the interviewer had such passion and enthusiasm, he seems really nice too. I subscribed for more haha

Posted Image

#35 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

Is Vigil the only developer that has said that the Wii U is next generation?

#36 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

I am happy to hear this. If the Wii U is $299 at launch and has good third party games, Pikimin 3, and NSMB Wii U at launch...the 360 and the PS3 are in for the holiday season FIGHT OF THEIR LIVES! ANd of course Wii U will hold its own against PS4 and 720.

#37 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Really loved this interview. the interviewer had such passion and enthusiasm, he seems really nice too. I subscribed for more haha

yh same i subbed, i love how ridiculously excited the interviewer is about the wii u version :P
Posted Image

#38 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Probably why they're delaying darksiders 2 until August...Somebody felt the blade.

Lol. I wouldn't doubt it. They probably want the sui you version to launch near the others.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#39 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

<p>

<br />
From a small town in the great city<br />
<br />
From a small town in the great city of Chicago.<br />

Okay, you understand then.

#40 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

No. EA, Activison, Crytek just to name a few.

Is Vigil the only developer that has said that the Wii U is next generation?

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!