#1 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

Ok so guys i have got an idea for "Miitropolis", the idea by Ponkotsu. So here you go:

Meeting Video Game Characters:
Imagine you are controlling your mii and you go to...um.. Mii... Square.. and there you see alot of people gathered in a circle with someone in the middle(Remember, if this is an MMO, what you see, everyone sees) then you somehow manage to see what they are all staring at(by pushing your way inside, or taking a helicopter). When you look at it, you find Mario giving everyone mushrooms and stars, which you can store in your inventory.So its like in Club Penguin( I think... i dont remember cz i stopped playing it for 1 year, but i kinda remember some stuff), if you meet a famous penguin, he will give you an item. In Miitropolis, if you meet a video game character, he will give you something. Say the video game character is Sonic, and his game would be... Sonic... Adventure 3... So you completed the game 100%, then once in the game, your mii appears and sonic tells him that he will join him in Miitropolis, and will ask if it is ok. If you say yes then he will go to a place there(Only one Sonic at a time, not 10 sonics in one server) IF you say no... then no.
Posted Image

Super Powers:
Next is Mii Super Powers. So imagine your mii being a super hero, or a super villain. Having your own nemesis. Sometimes if you meet a video game character, he might give you something. For example, if Sonic comes, he might give you his shoes... and you would be very fast if you wore them. Now imagine you meet Goku, or Vegeta. Or meeting Palutena, she would give you the power of flight. You could destroy other mii's house. But they would automatically fix after a minute.Posted Image

Lets Miingle!:
Ok... so this might not be so appropriate... for kids... but imagine your mii getting married with another mii and then getting.... um.. babies :D That would make a Famiily! You can control the baby, or a CPU will do it!
Posted Image
I will add more ideas when i think of them! If you also have ideas i will add them here!
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

Clothes.

All sorts of different items. I mean, a Mii is essentially an avatar of one's self right? So clothes and accessories that help to represent you should be in it as well.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Clothes.

All sorts of different items. I mean, a Mii is essentially an avatar of one's self right? So clothes and accessories that help to represent you should be in it as well.

Well i was trying to add to what Ponkotsu said... and he already said about clothes.
Anways, yes i agree. Clothes would be awesome.

#4 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

Speaking of clothes it would be awesome if Nintendo would feature clothing from other video games like Microsoft does with their avatars.
Except I wish they would do it free of charge. :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#5 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Do you like the style of miis I posted on WiiU games Pipo

#6 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Do you like the style of miis I posted on WiiU games Pipo

Yeah I saw them and lvoed them. They are from Fortune Street(Boom street) for wii right?

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

No the ones that looked solid not the Fortune Street ones.

#8 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

is wii U going to have something like that? almost 5-6 months ago, I have to check my email outbox for specific date.. I send an email to Nintendo central... giving them ideas about how I wish to see the next wii U online interface, it was something similar!

I called it nintendo land (or village).. that the UI is going to be like a mario game.. with our miis.. full of shops and that shops going to be real electronic shops to buy digital stuff... With a mall (for bigger companies digital stuff), theater (with news and videos), loona parks( with mini games) and arena for nintendo to make competitions and miis will gather up there..

I also said many other things.. more advanced.. you think they listen? I hope so.. is going to be fun and virtual environment..

I have not idea if this miitropolis is going to be real, if it happens, then they listen! thats good!! ... Did this guy who wrote miitropolis send this email to nintendo? Its good to have many mails with similar ideas.. Because nintendo may consider it..

Anyway... it is just ideas..

Edited by Orion, 18 April 2012 - 08:29 AM.

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

is wii U going to have something like that? almost 5-6 months ago, I have to check my email outbox for specific date.. I send an email to Nintendo central... giving them ideas about how I wish to see the next wii U online interface, it was something similar!

I called it nintendo land (or village).. that the UI is going to be like a mario game.. with our miis.. full of shops and that shops going to be real electronic shops to buy digital stuff... With a mall (for bigger companies digital stuff), theater (with news and videos), loona parks( with mini games)  and arena for nintendo to make competitions and miis will gather up there..<br />

I also said many other things.. more advanced.. you think they listen?  I hope so.. is going to be fun and virtual environment..

I have not idea if this miitropolis is going to be real, if it happens, then they listen! thats good!!  ...  Did this guy who wrote miitropolis send this email to nintendo? Its good to have many mails with similar ideas.. Because nintendo may consider it..<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Anyway... it is just ideas..<br />

Woah! you can contact them cause I have to show them those miis, they are just awesome. Could you send them or tell me how to contact them?

#10 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

I have contacted Nintendo US central and they replied to me, here is a part of the email they send me back... what they told me... Its for than enough for me, its good nintendo knows what we want..!

"Thank you for contacting Nintendo of America. We appreciate your interest in our recently announced Wii U console. I’ll make sure that what you said will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard. While I can’t guarantee that we’ll make the type of changes you suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration.

Like you, all of us here at Nintendo are excited about this upcoming system and can’t wait to know more. "

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

<p>

<br />
I have contacted Nintendo US central and they replied to me, here is a part of the email they send me back... what they told me... Its for than enough for me, its good nintendo knows what we want..! <br />
<br />
<span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style='font-size: 10px;'>&quot;Thank you for contacting Nintendo of America.  We appreciate your interest in our recently announced Wii U console. I’ll make sure that what you said will be forwarded, so your feedback will be heard.  While I can’t guarantee that we’ll make the type of changes you suggested, we do take all feedback into consideration.  </span></span><br />
<br />
<span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style='font-size: 10px;'>Like you, all of us here at Nintendo are excited about this upcoming system and can’t wait to know more.</span></span> &quot;<br />

How? Please tell me how!

#12 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

email ur ideas and concerns about wii U @

nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

ps. I also searched the internet, about how to contact and send my ideas to Nintendo... And the only way to send them our ideas, is this email... :) its nintendo of america. We can also send them in the local nintendos, but in my country we dont have official nintendo building.. we have a distributor.. So I dont think the distributor will care much about it.. So I send it to the central of America.

Edited by Orion, 19 April 2012 - 10:44 PM.

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

email ur ideas and concerns about wii U @

nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

ps. I also searched the internet, about how to contact and send my ideas to Nintendo... And the only way to send them our ideas, is this email... :) its nintendo of america. We can also send them in the local nintendos, but in my country we dont have official nintendo building.. we have a distributor.. So I dont think the distributor will care much about it.. So I send it to the central of America.

Wow!!!!!! thank you very much that is very interesting information. And that is cool, I apparently didn't know you can do something like this.

#14 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

ofcourse you can.. Every company must listen and take in consideration their customers and fans comments, ideas, needs, etc.. If they dont do that, they just fail...

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

They should generally integrate games that you buy on the Wii U into Miitropolis. So, if you own a game, you can enhance either the Miitropolis experience, or the actual game's experience, whether it would actually affect gameplay, or is merely aesthetic. I think LittleBigPlanet let you have a Solid Snake skin if you had MGS4 data.

And of course clothes. "This is my Mii. He has Ryu Hayabusa's headdress, Nathan Spencer's Bionic Arm and Sonic the Hedgehog's shoes... I fail."

That said... I hope I don't walk across a bunch of Cloud Strife wannabes in Miitropolis, should it go that far. But an integration in general, however small, enhances the experience. It will also give Wii U multiplat games an edge.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

the only thing I need to see with mii (i am not going to take that for granted), is mii with more animation on it.. more detail and make us feel that this is "me" ... u know.. expandable ofcourse and very active in our UI and maybe in some games to.. thats it. I dont want them to be like what I saw at E3...

I mean colorful games with mii that looks like.. wooden small dolls.. u know.. I cant explain it differently.. also to give them many expressions in their little face.

I give u a small example from google search.. The way mii are today, gives me the feeling for something like that http://www.elsiemarley.com/tag/dolls

I want it... more alive.

Edited by Orion, 21 April 2012 - 03:58 AM.

#17 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

<p>

<br />
ofcourse you can.. Every company must listen and take in consideration their customers and fans comments, ideas, needs, etc.. If they dont do that, they just fail...<br />

*Cough* EA Sports *Cough*

I had Ponkotsu posts length ideas for them but they don't listen.

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

they may ban u for that.. hahaha lol.. ea took the downside...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!