#1 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Oh man something I have been wanting for a very long time, a sequel to NFS Most wanted. Right now the rumored developer for the Game is Criterion Games which is my favorite developer.

According to leak-prone BT Games the next entry to the Need for Speed Franchise is a sequel to Need for Speed: Most Wanted. There was no release date or launch platforms given. BT Games also outed Jak and Daxter HD Collection over a moth before it came official. They also listed Dead Space 3 as a pre-order.
Spoiler

Criterion, maker of Burnout and the fabulous Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, is expected to be the developer behind the next released Need for Speed game. Is it this one - Most Wanted 2? Criterion Games were also spotted hiring for an open world racer project last summer.

Hopefully this means Most Wanted 2 will be more open world like Burnout Paradise when it comes to starting races.

Source: EuroGamer

If Criterion Games is working on the game I hope they finally make a game with first person view. Don't know why they don't put it in their games it's my favorite camera view. I wonder how much you can customize your car in the game.

It would be nice for a racing game on the Wii U to let you use the tablet to paint your car, so if you have drawing skills you can give your car a custom paint job.

Edited by Cerberuz, 18 April 2012 - 04:18 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

This is interesting. I might just look into this game to see how it is.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

EA just announced a new Need for Speed game which will release later this year and that they are working on the next installment for the Dead Sace series. No platforms were announced for the games, but we might see them at E3. Guess this retailer is right again.

http://www.vg247.com...ings-to-profit/

LordPickleton.png

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

There were rumors that also pointed to Dead Space game coming out this year and now EA confirmed it...... E3 Y U No here yet ?!
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!