• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SHADOW

SHADOW

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:05 PM

Luigi's mansion 2 is for he 3DS talk about anything you want about the game!
Posted Image

#2 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

I'm eager to get this game; it looks really good, and I loved the original! I hope it's as good as the original, though. The ghosts look way different than in the first game!

#3 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:09 PM

I'm hopeful. Both games were practically designed for the same system, after all.

...I'm referring to the 3D-enabled gamecube >.>
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#4 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'm really looking forward to this game. The screenshots look great and I've always thought that a sequel to the original would be a perfect game for the 3DS. It won't be released until 2012, but at least I'll have time to save up for it; I'll be spending lots of money on 3DS games in the meantime.

#5 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

I am really looking forward to it. However I don't know if I'll buy it right away as I may have no money after buying Mario Kart, Super Mario and Animal Crossing B)

But I played through some of the original and it was pretty good, although there probably wasn't quite enough gameplay and it did seem a bit repetitive, so if they can add some new things then it should be good.

#6 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

It won't be out until 2012?! Ah, well, I guess I can save up until then. I hope they make it really good in that time frame, and I definitely hope they delay it if they need more time to work on it!

#7 Mario

Mario

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA.MEGAMAN.CASTLEVANIA.GTA.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

I was too preoccupied to ever play through the first title.
The main character just wasn't interesting or brave, and he had no traits worth having.
I am hopeful for this title though. It looks like a load of fun.
I wish the odds were better for having the first one ported.
Help Buy Mario a 3DS!
:3

#8 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:30 PM

It won't be out until 2012?! Ah, well, I guess I can save up until then. I hope they make it really good in that time frame, and I definitely hope they delay it if they need more time to work on it!

From what it looks like it is already fairly far into development, my guess is that the only reason it's coming in 2012 is because there are already a number of big First party titles for the end of 2011 (Mario Kart, Super Mario, Animal Crossing) so I think we won't have to worry about it being rushed.

#9 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

really a double post?

Firstly, it was evidently just a mistake so this could really be counted as spam, secondly, things like that should be PMed to a user rather than posted in the topic.

On another note, I wonder if Luigi's Mansion 2 will be a sequel to the original or a separate game, I'm somewhat divided on it, I would like it to follow on, but why would the same thing happen twice? Or is Mario just that stupid that he get's tricked into the same thing?

#10 RedYoshi

RedYoshi

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Firstly, it was evidently just a mistake so this could really be counted as spam, secondly, things like that should be PMed to a user rather than posted in the topic.

On another note, I wonder if Luigi's Mansion 2 will be a sequel to the original or a separate game, I'm somewhat divided on it, I would like it to follow on, but why would the same thing happen twice? Or is Mario just that stupid that he get's tricked into the same thing?

I'd rather like it if maybe Daisy was captured, or the mushroom kingdom was overrun by ghosts. Also, Mario as playable charecter

#11 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

I'd rather like it if maybe Daisy was captured, or the mushroom kingdom was overrun by ghosts. Also, Mario as playable charecter

That's not a bad idea, Luigi rescuing Daisy, Daisy hasn't really been in a Mainstream game for a long, long time. However, I'm not so big on Mario being playable, One thing I liked about Luigi's Mansion is that it wasn't Mario, I'd even be content if Mario was no where to be seen in this game, but that's unlikely to happen.

#12 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

i like the fact that there will be a new luigi's masnsion, but the game needs some work, glad its not coming out til 2012 cuz the frame rate is bad when getting ghosts (well maybe not realy bad but at some points) and some times when your catching ghosts t does detect that your sucking it up.

wa3Nq7j.png

#13 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

I absolutely love Luigi's Mansion (for the GameCube),and I'm definitely looking forward to this sequel. I didn't even think Nintendo would make another Luigi's Mansion game, seeing how they waited a decade to announce another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!