Photo

Wii 2 Blog - When did you join this site?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

http://web.archive.o...//wii2blog.com/

Anyone remember when this site looked like this? :)

Actually this is a question I wanted to ask you guys for a while now, when did you "join" or "first visited" this site?
I first discovered this site in Late 2010- Early 2011 (I'm not entirely sure to be honest), I remember getting so excited reading all the rumors and articles. =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#2 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

I came in late 2011, so I didn't get to see any of the pre Wii U stuff. It's been great speculating with you guys though, and I really hope this community's still around in 2 or 3 years time. If communities get integrated into Nintendo Network we need to set something up for this site. :D

Posted Image

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

lol wow i never knew this sitelooked like that

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 23 April 2012 - 02:32 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

lol wow i never knew wii u go looked like that

Feld0's a massive Yoshi fan.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Feld0's a massive Yoshi fan.

lol i could tell

Signature_Fox.png

#6 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hmmph. This was actually back in the good old days.
Anyways, I first followed the site in early mid 2011. Not much anymore because, well, I don't feel like it.

#7 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Pre E3 time when IGN released rumors about the system than I started larking on the site.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#8 SilverArrow

SilverArrow

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    PONIES

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

Really i didn't know the site existed until now. So really i never joined. I prefer the wii u go anyways.
Posted Image

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

I started real late 2011, during Winter Break.

#10 Daniel

Daniel

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Just a little while ago.
Not much has changed since I've joined.

#11 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

I didn't know about Wii U Go until I joind the forum (I'm one of David's followers. :P ).
Posted Image

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

I joined January 2nd, 2011. Yea, this forum and the blog has changed a lot. I remember when we didn't even have that many members. And Feld0 and AMAC were actually generally active. We had some old members that since left as well. Wertville, Guest, Ruthie, and of course, Epic Kirby. Good times, good times. Actually, I remember when the forum didn't even have ip boards.

Wow. Now you have me reminiscing on the past of this forum. It really was awesome.

Anyway, yea. I got here only a few months after the site actually launched.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#13 suhun4

suhun4

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Woah didnt know the forum was there for long..

#14 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

I joined January 2nd, 2011. Yea, this forum and the blog has changed a lot. I remember when we didn't even have that many members. And Feld0 and AMAC were actually generally active. We had some old members that since left as well. Wertville, Guest, Ruthie, and of course, Epic Kirby. Good times, good times. Actually, I remember when the forum didn't even have ip boards.

Wow. Now you have me reminiscing on the past of this forum. It really was awesome.

Anyway, yea. I got here only a few months after the site actually launched.

:(
You're about to make me cry now man.

#15 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Ah, the good old days.

Posted Image

I found the Wii 2 Blog back when it had it's official release (What perfect timing, November 7), but I didn't follow it until I joined the forums, which was about a month after it's release (I was very VERY shy at that time, so I was debating whether to join or not :P)

I still remember a lot of the old members, some still around, but most already left... I can name a few off the top of my head:
Ruthie, Wertville, Guest, Ephesus, Epic Kirby, Bobby, Play4Fun, Bartman2, Someone...
We were just about 20 members for the longest of times, but we were damn good members ;)

Edited by Waller Cross, 24 April 2012 - 12:52 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#16 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

I was here when the site had already changed it's name. A week after the announcement of the Wii U. I wish I could have come earlier, it would have been a blast with you OG's.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Eh... I lurked the original site for a while, as I heard about it from Feld on a yoshi forum. It was fairly early and I lurked for about a month, never ending up joining, and didn't really return. It took the death of the Feldian Forums and Elric's convincing for me to join these forums(August 11th).

So I first visited the original site whenever Feld began advertising or talking about it. I don't know the time frame, as he was already working the sites for a little while before he began talking about them.

#18 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Really i didn't know the site existed until now. So really i never joined. I prefer the wii u go anyways.

Wii 2 Blog is Wii U Go. ;) The site had a name change when the Wii U was announced in June 2011, but it had existed as Wii 2 Blog since September 2010.

It's kind of awesome how Wii U Go and this forum are about 1.5 years old already, even though the Wii U is still many months away.

#19 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

I first found Wii 2 Blog in December 2010, when an article on 3DS Buzz had a link to it. I didn't realise that it was Feld0's site until January though, which is when I joined the forum and began visiting the blog regularly.

#20 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

I would go on this Website since it was first made, but I never was a member because I was part of another forum. My old forum got lame, so I finally made myself a member. I thank David for showing me this awesome place.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!