Photo

What do you want Nintendo to announce at their Investor's Meeting about Wii U?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

^What huge loss? Financial, Nintendo is doing great apparantly. The media just points out the negative aspects.

Nope, Nintendo made a huge loss in 2011, and they have to show it.
It's not like Nintendo is going down by this, it's just the fact that it's one of their biggest losses ever, and the media will act like Sony lost no money and Nintendo will almost die. :(

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#22 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

It's the new fiscal year, there focus is 99% Wii U, that's their aim and that's what they should talk about or say a bit about. They should at least mention some service plans, how services tie in to their new online system. Explain how the rumoured apps will run, what direction Nintendo will move in this year. They will talk about successes in this last quarter such as KH3D, Theatrerythm, 25th April System update and success of Nintendo Direct. They will say something like you will expect to hear from third parties about the Wii U (meaning lift of NDA). Not too much will be given I believe, however I do find that the NDA ends on 26th April, GTTV has games to announced on the 27th and that the next CoD is to be announced on May 1st. There will be information, they talked about Nintendo Network and NFC, I expect them to expand on this. Also I am calling it now, Nintendo's E3 conference will be called Nintendo Direct at E3.

#23 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

^ Exactly that, aside from the "Nintendo Direct at E3". Nintendo Direct has that small, cosy feel and E3 has that big epic feel.
No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!