• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 The Last Mellon

The Last Mellon

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

Mario Kart is epic, I have played it since Double Dash all the way up to Mario Kart Wii It has been great seing the game develop over the years and I see a huge leap possible in the wii u

I know the game is probably far from development but I want to put my ideas out there now so her goes:

Balloon battle/coin runners: To be honest I never liked eather of these battle modes but what would be great is to have free for all battle option. In mkw I found it to be anoying that you had to be on teams (More than often being paired up with noobs which is why since 2008 I only played in 43 battles) Free for all also makes the game more fast paced and harder to survive which is fun. (Team option should still be included I guess)

Ballon battle and coin runners should also be seperate instead of combined into one. I HATE coin runners and I was sad when I saw no option to play ballon battle only online which is stupid.

Adding people Online: I"m 100% sure this will happen since the Wii u's online is far better then Nintendo WFC. Being able to add random people met in ww is a must, and you should be able to have an unlimited friends list or at least have it capped at like 100,001 :P lol.

Write Messages: You can still have the default ones like "vs race" or "I"m using a bike" but being able to write custom messages is a must (since Mario kart is kind of meant for the whole family you can have the option to block people and to be unable to get written messages. There should also be censorship as well I guess).

More social interface: After a race is done maybe a globe would come up and you can send messages and stuff while a new track is chosen or something. Basically a chat room.

THEATER MODE!! (Save online replays): This would be EPIC I don't know how many times I wished I could of captured an epic moment that happens to me. SSBB had this though I am not too sure about that. Any way you should also be able to share your recordings with friends through Nintendo network :D :D

Select your team members: In private matches only. If the option to play a team race is selected you can have custom teams. This would be useful for clan wars as it would be impossible to hit your own team members ^_^

Voice chat: I'm not too sure about this... Mario Kart is played by the young and old and I don't want a 10 year old to be cursing me out. Maybe just in private rooms and in team races only your own team can hear your voice (which is also great for clan wars!!) or maybe in ww only friends can hear you? I'm not to sure about this you guys can respond ;)

Video Chat: Just for private ofc :P but maybe? or is this too far? might be fun with friends!?

MKU ELITE: LOL this would be great got idea from cod elite :P !!!! It could be were you can get DLC for new tracks (though no retro since Nintendo needs them for next mk games) and maybe user created tracks!
also maybe just like cod you can have clans and groups and stuff and it would make the experience epiccc!

Thanks for reading my thoughts hope I didn't bore you lol please tell me what you think about my ideas and suggest some of your own! Nintendo if you are reading this take note! If this comes true I will never turn off my wii u ha!

Share your ideas and opinions Below :D

Edited by The Last Mellon, 08 May 2012 - 03:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

I like the theater mode idea. It would be awesome to upload videos doing crazy/funny things.
Posted Image

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Great wishlist. I agree with every single one of these.

Edited by Blakexd9, 24 April 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#4 The Last Mellon

The Last Mellon

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

I like the theater mode idea. It would be awesome to upload videos doing crazy/funny things.

Yes I know how epic would it be :D
Since I'm a hardcore racer i can use the saved races as film study like in football to get better lol and it would be awesome to share with friends
Posted Image

#5 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Very cool wishlist, The Lost Mellon, I agree with every single one of them.

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#6 The Last Mellon

The Last Mellon

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Very cool wishlist, The Lost Mellon, I agree with every single one of them.

What do you think about voice chat? Is that too much for a family game?
Posted Image

#7 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

What do you think about voice chat? Is that too much for a family game?

Not at all in my eyes.

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#8 ocarinaofrock

ocarinaofrock

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

needs to be a refer button for cusing in which multiple offenses will result in a suspension of the online mode

needs to be a refer button for cusing in which multiple offenses will result in a suspension of the online mode

#9 The Last Mellon

The Last Mellon

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

That is an idea I like it.
Giving it a bit more thought I think voice chat might be a little to much for an E rated game (if you live in usa. I think its 3+ IN UK) might make it undesirable for parents and young children.
Posted Image

#10 jackedward17

jackedward17

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarFox, DK, Mario, Zelda

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

I think voice chat with friends would be amazing. There has been many times on MKW when I am holding the controller in my hands and cradeling the Phone between my head and my shoulder to talk during a race... :laugh:

#11 Blue22

Blue22

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • NNID:SockNinja!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Stage builders are almost never in racing games but it would be
awesome to make tracks.

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Cross-Franchise References.

Something that's as powerful as the blue shell, but requires skill to utilise properly. Rather than going straight for player one, throw in a system that, when good performance is achieved, you get a better effect, than if you just fire and forget. At least it has some balance to it.

Item setup. Fix how you want what items. Best part of playing Crash Team Racing when all you could do to kill someone in the arena was rev over them with a Supercharger.

Track Editor. They could just get the guys who made Trackmania to assist. Even an old Hot Wheels game I played on the PS2 had one of these.

Mission Mode/Downloadable Tracks: These keep the game refreshing, especially if they utilise a daily challenge system.

Mid-Rame Kart Augmentation: This is how I see the Wii U touchscreen having a massive impact on the race mid-game. You could use it to quick change parts of your vehicle mid-race. Proper use and correct limitations would make this the most exciting mario kart ever. Whether you'd have presets, complete customisation, along with limitations such as how many you could do in a race or having a bar you must fill to do it. Gives even the pro Mario Kart players something more to practice and master.

Edited by Megadriven Coffee, 15 May 2012 - 06:05 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

x mode the extreme mode in which all items can be power up to release a super attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!