Photo

Tomorrow is the day, when to expect new info?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

Time will tell, but I think they're putting a huge hurdle in front of themselves in terms of appealing to the hardcore by not offering a different style controller. My gut tells me when it comes down to it, very few hardcover gamers are going to want to hold a tablet with buttons to play the core games vs a dual shock or 360 controller.

It's just going to be the tablet and the Wii-motes? That's the only thing I really don't like about the console if it comes to pass that the tablet look we've seen is the final product. It just seems like the tablet will be extremely uncomfortable after holding it for even an hour.

Classic Controller Pro plugs into the wiimote.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#62 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

Pretty much everyone who held it at E3 said it was comfortable to hold, and very light weight.

I hope that is the case, as I plan to pre-order the system. I'm looking forward to seeing it fully on display in a few weeks.

#63 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

I hope that is the case, as I plan to pre-order the system. I'm looking forward to seeing it fully on display in a few weeks.

Im looking forward to holding the controller in a few months ^_^

#64 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

I hope its not too lightweight, i wanna know im holding a quality gadget that if accedently gets trodden on ( aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ) aint gonna snap!

#65 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

^ agreed

im very annoyed with how light the ps3 controller is sometimes it feels like it will snap if i squeeze it to hard. though im expecting the wii u tablet to be at a pretty decent weight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!