http://www.nintendol..._u_supports_nfc

#2 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

Here you go better be fast.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/04/rayman_legends_is_coming_to_wii_u_supports_nfc

Fast forward to 2:02! Do you see him. Ezio NFC Figurine. Their hinting at NFC figurines for ASSASIN's CREED. I bet everyone missed it. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT STARTING AT 2:02 AND SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

Fast forward to 2:02! Do you see him. Ezio NFC Figurine. Their hinting at NFC figurines for ASSASIN's CREED. I bet everyone missed it. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT STARTING AT 2:02 AND SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

OH SHI*!!!!!!
THIS must mean..................YOU CAN ACTIVATE AC ASSASSINS IN AC3!!!?!!

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

Is she charging her Wii U controller or something?

LordPickleton.png

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

Apparently many believe this isn't the final trailer just meaning they probably still using a Dev unit for the system. That would also explain music from the movies How to Train a Dragon and Back to the Future.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Apparently many believe this isn't the final trailer just meaning they probably still using a Dev unit for the system. That would also explain music from the movies How to Train a Dragon and Back to the Future.

Hope the final has better acting :P JK.

LordPickleton.png

#7 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

Well all I can say is this:

Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#8 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

I wonder what Ezio would do in a Raymen world. lol
Posted Image

#9 AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

That behemoth must eat up a lot of power if that's the case. Hope it's not as bad as the 3DS battery life haha.

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Lol I can't wait to summon Ezio in a Rayman game xD Ubisoft is really creative in using the Wii U controller! Though it's dissapointing to see only one uPad.

And by the way, am I the only one who thinks that this game looks significantly better than Origins? And the Wii U could do even more (they stated that this is not the final version).
No sig.

#11 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

Here is the answer to the cord.

http://mynintendonew...it-say-sources/

#12 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

And by the way, am I the only one who thinks that this game looks significantly better than Origins?

Of course not! Online, graphics, and pretty much everything else looks far better.... and Rayman was one of the best platformers of teh everz (tied with DKCR, IMO). SO EXCITED!!!!!

#13 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

i would take my hat off to ubisoft, but its been off since last E3, those guys are awesome, their bond with nintendo is not just for money, i think its a cultural one too :) what a great ally to have
Posted Image

#14 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

I just watched this video 5 times in a row and these are my observations .....
1. I think the wires in the controls are for multiplayer only, so u can hook up more than one controler so the actual console doesnt recieve to much info, but the controlers orgnise the data before sending it the the wii u throught the player 1 conroler. I hope.
2. The graphics are lovely but there not suggesting the wii u is any better than whats already around. In fact they may not even be wii u graphics! All versions will be the same i think.
3. I do not want loads of plastic figures laying around ny house, im 33 and i will be sectioned or divorced for playing with toys so for me that new digital transfer through figures is a bit of a gimick that will be expensive and embarassing and definatly not gona win back hardcore gamers.
4. The whole online fun mini game thing looks like a laugh! Mini games on the wii at home with the family was soooo painful after a while, but playing someone whos not actually limbering up next to u b4 an egg and spoon race will be a lot more fun with leauge tables and all that :)
Also i think they wouldnt make an ad that polished and profesional for a machine that wasnt finished this far down the line. The game looks finished to me so whats the point of making an ad (very expensive) with old dev kits! Look back at my first comment!
Anyway thats my main reactions, whatdo u think?

Edited by djlewe78, 27 April 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#15 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ubisoft has released the following statement:

"An internal video showing images of Rayman Origins' sequel has leaked over the Internet. This video was intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in NO way represents the final game, the final console or their features. This video was destined for internal production teams who often create game prototypes with work in progress development kits. Ubisoft confirms the development of Rayman Legends handled by Michel Ancel and his team in Montpellier."
http://wii.ign.com/a.../1223893p1.html
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F

#16 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

I just watched this video 5 times in a row and these are my observations .....
1. I think the wires in the controls are for multiplayer only, so u can hook up more than one controler so the actual console doesnt recieve to much info, but the controlers orgnise the data before sending it the the wii u throught the player 1 conroler. I hope.
2. The graphics are lovely but there not suggesting the wii u is any better than whats already around. In fact they may not even be wii u graphics! All versions will be the same i think.
3. I do not want loads of plastic figures laying around ny house, im 33 and i will be sectioned or divorced for playing with toys so for me that new digital transfer through figures is a bit of a gimick that will be expensive and embarassing and definatly not gona win back hardcore gamers.
4. The whole online fun mini game thing looks like a laugh! Mini games on the wii at home with the family was soooo painful after a while, but playing someone whos not actually limbering up next to u b4 an egg and spoon race will be a lot more fun with leauge tables and all that :)
Also i think they wouldnt make an ad that polished and profesional for a machine that wasnt finished this far down the line. The game looks finished to me so whats the point of making an ad (very expensive) with old dev kits! Look back at my first comment!
Anyway thats my main reactions, whatdo u think?

There was another source that confirmed before ubi did that the cords are on all the dev kit console and that the final wireless tablet controllers won't be give to devs until June. Like I said nothing blew me away about the trailer other than just knowing ubi is working on another game for Wii U. That more options for the gamers
That buy the console.

#17 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

The wire looks an awful lot like a charger to me...
I doubt Nintendo is having trouble transmitting data to a wireless controller, so I wouldn't worry about it.

It looks very fun to play as well. This video really got me hyped again.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#18 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

This got me so hyped for Rayman Legends...AND FIRST WII U TRAILER SINCE E3 2011.

Also there's a rumor that the Wii U in the trailer is a dev kit and Devs will get the wireless dev kits in June.

#19 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Wow! That looks like a amazing game.
Wow also at the whole put the figure on the controller thing! Awesome!
Probably won't be a day one purchase for me. I will get it eventually though. (Hopefully, it looks beautiful.)

#20 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Probably can use 2 tablets. But probably certain things that characters can do with only using the Wii Mote and certain things characters can do with the Tablet controller. And the cable attached to the controller is cause its a dev kit version. Not the final form we will get at launch. It was said along time ago the Tablet controller will charge in a charge station like the 3DS.

Lol I can't wait to summon Ezio in a Rayman game xD Ubisoft is really creative in using the Wii U controller! Though it's dissapointing to see only one uPad.

And by the way, am I the only one who thinks that this game looks significantly better than Origins? And the Wii U could do even more (they stated that this is not the final version).

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!